[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeff Bridges on President Trump: 'I'm rooting for him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (683KB, 1397x915px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
683KB, 1397x915px
Is Hollywood getting its head out of its ass?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/29/jeff-bridges-on-president-trump-im-rooting-for-him-to-do-well-by-our-country.html

>"Everybody has something different and unique to contribute to society and with different ways of doing it," Bridges said in an interview Wednesday with The Associated Press, after taking part on a panel focused on child hunger at a meeting of the Western Governors Association in Whitefish, Montana.

>"Some people will be blatantly out there talking about their disappointments and ridiculing the way President Trump is acting," said Bridges, who supported Hillary Clinton in last year's election.

>"I'm rooting for him to do well by our country," he said. "I'm rooting for him as a human being to do the cool thing," Bridges said, as he pivoted back to his work against childhood hunger.

>Bridges said he is especially concerned about proposed cuts to federal food assistance programs, which he said could harm the well-being of more children.

>The actor has been an ambassador for "No Kid Hungry" campaign, a national effort to address food insecurity among struggling families.

>He founded the End Hunger Network in 1983 and became the national spokesman for No Kid Hungry in 2010.

>Bridges splits his time between homes in Southern California and Montana. He has helped Montana Gov. Steve Bullock and the state's first lady, Lisa Bullock, on expanding school breakfast programs.

>"The health of our children is a wonderful compass that can tell us if our country is going the right direction," he said. "That means we're off course, so I'm rooting for the president to get on course."
>>
Well, there goes his career.
>>
>>131834198
>>131834269
He's from Montana, so this isn't that surprising. Wouldn't be surprise if he (((goes out))) like Adam West.
>>
>>131834198
Tom Hanks said the same. Those who actually care don't virtue signal
>>
>>131834269
piss off. you realize the the furthest ends of the political spectrum are just a vocal minority right? There are far more level headed normal people like bridges than there are screeching autists on either side.
>>
>>131834604
The acting/VA industry requires pseudo virtue signalling so these people can keep their careers. In all reality, they probably don't care. They care about the thousands of dollars and keeping their careers dangling over their heads.
>>
>>131834931
Yeah, maybe he got away with it because he is Tom Hanks
>>
>>131834198
Finally...
>>
>>131834198
Bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.