[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews are ruining their own civilization in what they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: enjoyit.png (212KB, 1313x490px) Image search: [Google]
enjoyit.png
212KB, 1313x490px
Jews are ruining their own civilization in what they're doing. Also, not all Jews are inherently evil or whatever, the global elite has people of all races working for it.

Other Jew pills:
Jews are inherently a very very intelligent race; they product some world changing physicists and mathematicians but some use their smarts for evil (e.g. Zionists)

A lot of the racism you feel is pushed onto you by the media. If you go into the "hood" as a white guy and talk to people you'll find that the whole racism thing is genuinely just a big misunderstanding which is propogated by the (((MSM))) because it makes them money and keeps people stupid

The greatest gift in life is reaching your highest potential and bringing joy and life to the world. Workout, eat right, get out into nature, help people when you can, and make love to lots of women. Reconnect with old friends. Give your parents a call and tell them you love them. You'll die a happy man. Pic related.
>>
>If you go into the "hood" as a white guy and talk to people you'll find that the whole racism thing is genuinely just a big misunderstanding which is propogated by the (((MSM))) because it makes them money and keeps people stupid

kys newfag
>>
I used to go to a public school next to the hood. You're absolutely wrong. If you think you're not, go into the hood in the middle of the night with your cell phone. Video your encounter and upload it to youtube. We will all laugh when they steal your phone and beat you half to death. Unless of course if you're a nigger.
>>
>>131833596
don't expect any kind of empathy from /pol/acks
>>
>>131834466
Nobody said at night you stupid nigger
>>
>>131834619
>The hood is a good place with nice guys....between the hours of 6-8am before all the niggers wake up.

What you just said.
>>
>>131834619
So magically at night the inner nigger breaks free releasing full niggerdom that didn't exist before the hour of 8pm? Shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>131833596
>If you go into the "hood" as a white guy and talk to people you'll find that the whole racism thing is genuinely just a big misunderstanding which is propogated by the (((MSM))) because it makes them money and keeps people stupid
haha fuck you, you stupid nigger. This is what happens when you're not even in the hood in my home town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BI0hZn86U
>>
>>131835065
>>131834901
Okay valiant defenders of E V R O P A, what are you doing to help ease this problem?
>>
>>131833596

Niggers know they aren't as smart as whites they make up for it in mindless brutality and they know that as well.

Fucking idiot. Have you ever lived in the ghetto or went to an inner city school
>>
>>131835340
Oh sweetie, pookums, I get that you're new here and want to "challenge muh evil racist stereotypes" but do us all, including yourself, a favor and don't make anymore garbage threads until you've lurked for a while, or go back to thedonald. Saged.
>>
>>131834619
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/taylor_raising_cane_good.html#incart_gallery

Maybe she should have just had a conversation with them, it was all a big misunderstanding as they stabbed her to death over the grand they already had after she complied.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (138KB, 463x600px)
LOL.jpg
138KB, 463x600px
ITT: assmad pasty white 20-somethings watching their civilization and race burn to the ground and shitposting about it on an equilateral Singaporean cereal discussion forum
>>
>>131835673
I'm from New Orleans. We just had four more bix noods attack two random tourist from Boston.

OP is a fucking moron whom I hope gets enriched.
>>
File: murder by race.png (117KB, 1531x841px)
murder by race.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>131833596
>>
>>131836167
The guy obviously just found this place from leddit or something and thought to himself:

>this place shares some of my views..but not all of them, better shit it up a bit
>>
>>131836167
I'm always surprised at how retarded OPs are. It's like they are 12 and never actually had to deal with niggers.
>>
>>131833596
>Jews are inherently a very very intelligent race
Yes, because they are forced to read their religion texts, which are basically brain washing them into believing they are superior to everyone else, and everyone is out to get them. They either embrace this, or reject it, which makes them give up on religion altogether and chase the almighty dollar above all because they believe in nothing and want to make the most of their only life, which is always at the expense of others.

tl:dr - Their intelligence comes from reading a lot, but what they read is what makes them evil.
>>
>>131836674
>tl:dr - Their intelligence comes from reading a lot, but what they read is what makes them evil.
Isn't IQ genetically determined? After all, Orthodox Jews are a minority among their kind and only men are supposed to study Talmud, yet their IQ scores are consistently high.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.