[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's what I don't get about Holocaust denial. I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: annefrank.jpg (25KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
annefrank.jpg
25KB, 330x400px
Here's what I don't get about Holocaust denial. I can definitely accept the fact that Jewish interests exaggerated and inflated the numbers for various reasons, and that in all likelihood there was probably never any gassing and cremating on the massive scale that they claim. But even with all that being true, it is still undeniable that millions of Jews were rounded up into ghettos and forced labor camps, and that there was still a fair amount of cruelty and executions that took place.

Why do you NatSoc'ers feel this was justified? I understand what the "Jewish problem" was, the communists, the corrupt money interests, the biased press... But the vast majority of the Jews had nothing to do with this. They were small business owners, low-level accountants, musicians, teachers... Why did these lower and middle class Jews deserve the treatment they got? The only "reasonable" explanation I can think of is the conventional narrative that it was about Aryan racial purity. But isn't the whole racial superiority complex the reason why people found the Jews to be detestable in the first place? So how are Nazis any better than Talmudic Jews, they are just the inversion of the same misguided and evil impulse. Why is an Aryan race that can embrace ideas of racial guilt and suppress empathy on such a massive scale superior or worth defending in the first place? What did the non-elite and largely integrated "normal" Jews do wrong to deserve enslavement?
>>
>>131830043
im more of a holocaust not-give-a-fucker than i am a holocaust "denier" senpai
>>
File: NanetteManoir.jpg (26KB, 443x479px) Image search: [Google]
NanetteManoir.jpg
26KB, 443x479px
>>131830043
Here is the image I use to attempt to derail Anne Frank threads.
>>
File: signthepetitiontrustme.jpg (80KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
signthepetitiontrustme.jpg
80KB, 600x747px
THIS IS NOW AN ULTRA RARE MERCHANT THREAD
>>
>>
File: 2eb.png (94KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
2eb.png
94KB, 527x594px
>>
File: 1468044152257.jpg (21KB, 218x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468044152257.jpg
21KB, 218x255px
>>
You morality means nothing when your people are dead and subjugated.

Those who demanded justice; the lower level, less visible communists and architects of Wienmar could hide among the population and recoup their strength and influence in secret. Remember that a pacified enemy is still an enemy
>>
>>131830865
You're doing great.
>>
File: 1489760443474.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1489760443474.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>131830043
>I can definitely accept the fact that Jewish interests exaggerated and inflated the numbers for various reasons
>I am on your side. Praise Kek xD let's doxx some people xDDDD
>>
File: yJqM4ZC.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [Google]
yJqM4ZC.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>>
File: 1496261102634.jpg (43KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496261102634.jpg
43KB, 640x799px
>>131830043
>>
File: Worse to best KKK GUY.jpg (34KB, 620x553px) Image search: [Google]
Worse to best KKK GUY.jpg
34KB, 620x553px
>>131830043
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
The jews of the world declared war to Germany. Germany like the US did with the japanese, took the enemies inside his borders, and secure them so they will pose no threat
>>
>>131833901
The gass chambers, the crematoriums, the extermination camps, the fire pits.

The ziklon B, the plans for the jews.
All well explained and debunked if not, at least put in doubt in this documentary
>>
>>131830043
Even low level Jews are cancer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.