[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are fraternities a degenerate waste of one's college life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: fratbro.jpg (52KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
fratbro.jpg
52KB, 599x449px
Are fraternities a degenerate waste of one's college life or are they the last standing bastions of white supremacy within the liberal college system?
>>
>>131829667
I want to look like Zac Ephron. Frats are good. Where men can be men and not little bitches.
>>
>>131830387
I'm about two months away from having that body
and I'm 6'3"
>>
Tertiary education is an investment in skills and you're there to learn and not party. The rest of the world is very, very suspicious of how Americans view "college." No one even lives on campus elsewhere, at best the university owns an apartment block out somewhere.
>>
Senior at uni in frat. Its both. I have a dui but the conservative safehaven and social skills far out way my chronic alcoholism
>>
>>131832175
how bad is initiation hazing?
>>
>>131831960
>Tertiary education is an investment in skills
hoh lee kek if only that were true in the US
>>
File: 1485022813326s.jpg (11KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1485022813326s.jpg
11KB, 250x245px
>>131832175
>far out way my chronic alcoholism
>far out way
>out way
>way
Hit the books retard, it's weigh.
>>
>>131832462
In my frat we shoved a pinecomb up some kid's ass. lol
>>
>>131831960
Most New Zealanders live on campus with many other college students when in uni
>>
Also a rising senior in a frat. Half the reason I joined was for the hazing- if you've never been in a situation like that before then I feel bad for you. Not to sound gay but there is no stronger bond you will have with someone than a "brother (not in the frat way, nor the biological way, but in the metaphorical way) because fuck women but a true brother will always be there for you.

Basically, worth every cent of overpriced dues.
>>
>>131832905
jesus christ what the fuck ha ha ha
The worst I've heard is having pledges deface other frat house property usually by drawing dicks on monuments with spraypaint or downright stealing them
>>
>>131832462
>how bad is hazing
Hazing is literally nonexistent at this point because nobody wants to get kicked off campus. Unless it's the south, then yo ass goin get reamed boy
>>
>>131833041
mfw I'm in a frat in the South but have never had anything put up my butt.
>>
>>131829667
Sigma Chi
University of Alabama
lota lota chapter

its alot of fun and all very conservative desu. AMA
>>
>>131833008
How overpriced are dues compared to paying rent in a near-campus apartment or living in dorms?

>>131833041
But surely that just means hazing these days is done more subtley and not just outright crazy nonsense. anymore.
>>
>>131833134
>mfw I'm in a frat in the South but have never had anything put up my butt.

just go to one of those bars, you'll get lucky I'm sure
>>
>>131829667
Frats are for faggots. Nothing more to it.
>>
File: 1471266286172.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471266286172.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>131832175
>I have a dui
its a shame you didn't wrap yourself around a tree
>>
Its the most fun you never want to have again
>>
>>131832175
>>131832795
He's actually nearly illiterate, I read that sentence to myself and it doesn't even feel right.

>>131832782
Still is, just because it's not "seen" as such doesn't mean it isn't. If you get a degree in something useful, hard and rare, you'll almost definitely become well paid.

>>131832998
The campuses are different, I've been to one, they're just apartment blocks with lots of youth groups around. It's not actively a 24/7 party.
>>
>>131833156
Lol I was Sigma Chi at LSU before we got the boot. In hoc brother
>>
>>131833327
>It's not actively a 24/7 party.
neither are american unis. shitty as they may be you aren't getting an accurate picture of them when your only exposure to them is hollyjew movies or social media pictures.
>>
>>131833362
Lol I wasnt in college yet when that happened, so Ill be around when they come back in like what? 2018? Fucking sucks hard
>>
>>131833134
>hazing butt play
Hazing is more about humiliation and legalized slavery, but whatever floats your boat
>>
college is a total waste period. its only effective if you already have friend/family connections otherwise at best it will be a nice diversion from the sorrow of your existence
>>
greek kids= cancer
>>
>>131832462

Different bro here but it varies wildly. Ours was based of marine boot camp due to our main new member guy was a 4 year marine before college. Lots of normal physically demanding tasks, like wall sits for 30 minute increments, weird pushups where everyone is linked together, very little sleep allowed, and when it was, there was one pop song on repeat for hours and hours. They fed us spam, minced meat, and cat food in unmarked containers. Lots of being put in positions just to fail, or creating chances to fuck your pledge bros over for personal comfort, only to be made a fool of if you do it. Lots of memorizing and repeating things. No gay shit, no one land hands on us more than pushing and grabbing. No punching or sexual shit.

All in all, we did it right I believe. Doing gay shit is for fucking faggots, and making people nearly kill themselves by drinking is fucking retarded. All chapters are different but mostly if varies by campus. If one frat hazes byy physical beating and making you stick stuff up you ass, chances are most others on campus do too.
>>
Most frat boys are daddy's money idiots. They get laid because of social status and club connections with sororities. They're pretty much needed at some schools if you want to get laid. Other than that they are non hard working fags with huge egos who rarely peak above middle management in the real world. Too caught up with status and materialism to make any worth while contributions to the cause. However they are good because they take the flak from college liberals who get pissed off at white males. If you aren't In one my best advice is to try and blend in and lie. Also try to bang girls in your glasses or you know through clubs. Do not discuss politics at all with them never.
>>
>>131833537
Got kicked off campus in 2015 so it'll be 2019 or 20. They had to make sure we all graduated before they try again
>>
>>131829667

man, he is a really good looking guy. I want to be him for just one day, just to see what it's like.
>>
>>131833721

t. faggot with no pledge card.
>>
The Greek System is pretty conservative and is probably the best place to meet right wing people on campus. Plus you're guaranteed plenty of sex and partying if you're looking for that. Personally I'm way too autistic and introverted to ever rush, but if you aren't it would probably be worth it if you don't mind being labeled a douchebag by most of the non-Greek kids
>>
Im rushing in the fall, Greek life is the ultimate Americana, a stronghold against PC culture

Greek life has historically been the enemy of the far left and the early days of antifa in the US
>>
>>131833503
Yeah, but students really either care about it and study constantly or just don't and don't even turn up to class, it's the American weirdness that you'll turn up to class just to bludge.

>>131833738
And this... What the fuck? Your frat isn't that important.

>>131833863
>pledge
..bootlicking collectivist authoritarian.

Who the fuck does this and posts on /pol/?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1236496
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.