[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly starting to hate this board right about now. I always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: SpaghettiNecklace.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
SpaghettiNecklace.png
440KB, 645x1260px
Honestly starting to hate this board right about now. I always used to find this place so amusing and I'd find kek worthy memes on just about every thread. But since the Trump's Inauguration, I just seemed to notice a RAPID downward spiral in the quality on this board. Now all I see on the front page are blatant troll threads (Drumpf, BLACKED, etc) solely made to rustle jimmies getting multiple hundred replies by retards who think it's genuine or threads that are just full of neo-nazi's that are 100% serious in an unfunny, pathetic way.

Idk, maybe this is how /pol/ usually is and I'm just too much of a normalfag to enjoy it, but I think this board lost something that made it special.
>>
>>131828700

The thing that annoys me the most about it is quality posts get completely ignored while the troll posts get tons of replies.

It's the The_Donald effect I guess.
>>
>>131828700
if you haven't been a nazi for at least 6 months, it's too late for you.

Day of the rope soon.
>>
>>131828700
Reminder that if you came here anytime after 2008 you're a newfag and need to leave
>>
File: 1496202458267.png (510KB, 770x789px) Image search: [Google]
1496202458267.png
510KB, 770x789px
>>131828700
>looks for keks
not this board faggot
>>
>>131828919
you get the rake.

or maybe the wetback jetpack.

pestiferous leaf.
>>
File: 1483315668367.jpg (238KB, 1520x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1483315668367.jpg
238KB, 1520x1400px
>>131828700
Trump was part of pizzagate
>>
>>131828700
I think you're just a whiny cunt. Maybe you are too emotionally infested in this place.
>>
The only thing that bothers me is how everyone calls anyone doing anything to advance white interests(spencer, anglin, Enoch, Taylor) IRL a plant.
>>
It's all sliders.
Or it might be shit-tier anons trying to meme for "yous" even though they're a year past the meme's inception.
>make a shitty troll thread
>it gets replies
>feel like you're contributing
>you're actually OP
>and this is a shitty thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.