[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I can't take it anymore. This country fucking blows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fat-ass-america.jpg (16KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
fat-ass-america.jpg
16KB, 300x292px
/pol/ I can't take it anymore. This country fucking blows and I need to move. Everyone here is either dumb fat or ugly as sin or a shitskin. There is literally NO reason for me to stay here.

Please post what you consider the top 3 European countries that I could move to.

Please for the love of fuck, I need to get away from here. This isn't living, this is a dystopia. I just want to live out the rest of my days with white people in my homeland. I don't belong here.
>>
>>131824092
france, germany, sweden
>>
Ethiopia is good, degeneracy is all the rage there.
>>
>>131824092

t. sad urban liberal who can't stand 7.75 more years of Trump
>>
>>131824092

It's worse over there anon.

>t. former expat in DE
>>
>>131824092

I've thought the same, the problem is that literally everywhere is worse.
>>
>>131824405
more like white man who sees his nation turning brown and leftist pretty quickly.

My advice OP, stay here, move somewhere like Montana. It will be very white, with very little liberal bullshit outside of the few cities they have. You won't have to mess around with immigration, or being treated as an outsider etc. You have it good here, just make a plan for combating the degeneracy in the next 5-10 years, go to montana and wait.
>>
>>131824092
Switzerland or don't bother
>inb4 medpack angrily insists they're full
>>
I've seen every form and kind of yuropean go native on my island after they came for a summers vacation and never left but not an amerifat.

Come so we can laugh at how bad you are at holding your liquor, hell you can even even be the village clown after the local Danish guy kicks the bucket.
>>
not politics
>>
>>131824092
Move out of the city whiny cunt. No other place has gun laws and free speech like we have. Make a you tube video saying the wrong thing in europe and you're in jail.
>>
>>131824092
No, stay. You need to stay and try to fix your own home, or you're no better than the Syrians running away from their homes.
>>
File: RLI-07.jpg (53KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
RLI-07.jpg
53KB, 736x490px
>>131824092
Hey Ameribro. So, you say your country blows, huh? Well let me tell you a few things.

When I was born, my country was led by a nice gentleman named Ian Smith. I'm a bit of an "Oldfag" I know. I was born in the waning days of Rhodesia. I never really saw it as a baby, of course, but it is still all around me. The infrastructure, and the cities have hardly been refurbished, so old Rhodesian memories are in there. As a child, my extended family departed for Australia, or SA. Those that remained just tried to survive with jobs.

As I grew up, my family owned and semi-operated three farms in conjunction with several partners. In the mid 90's, one of the farms had to be sold due to threats from government thugs. The second was sold off when my uncle left when my aunt was assaulted.

My father still maintains the third and final one, though regulations are still steep, and threats continue. He's been jailed, some of the crops (mostly tobacco) has been razed. All the livestock have long since been stolen or butchered.

When I was growing up there were white dances, white sporting events, and plenty of things to do as a white man. Now there is constant threat, though it has gotten better.

I was born a Rhodesian, I am not leaving this place. My father was in the RLI, he's not leaving either.

I think it is pretty pitiful that you would so quickly abandon your country for another. My dad fought the same people you are so distressed with on their own turf; and you are already getting ready to leave? Man up.
>>
>>131824092
Fuck going to Europe it'll be a hundred times worse , hell I'll trade spots, you come to Canada, and I'll renounce my citizenship and move to the US because the dyke of a premier in Ontario is ruining the province, Trudeau is a cuck who is ruining the country.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.