[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS IN ARGENTINA (HACKERS! HAPPENING!)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

This was a little earlier today but I saw no thread here.
>Last (june) 19th, the official website of the argentinian army suffered a series of cyber-attacks, was invaded and showd for hours a messaged signed by the Islamic State. In it, the terrorist group announced it's entry in the country and the MERCOSUR region and promised a noisy debut for a future not far away.

>This event can be considered an anomaly, something not common for the Islamic States' patterns, but we can't forget that the group's entry in Marawi in the Philippines was also considered strange and cought everyone by surprise, but that, today, an immense battle unfolds between filipino troops, commanded by President Rodrigo Duterte, and the islamic terrorists - the conflict already caused over 500 deaths and forced 90 thousand people to leave their homes.

>I saw nothing about it in the brazilian [And I'd add the MSM in general] media, but these news should without a doubt be reason of enormous concern for the region's authorities. It's obvious that it can be just a joke in bad taste, but this is the kind of risk before which no carefulness or zeal can be considered excessive. I hope our congressmen, our intelligence services and our armed forces are working on this or start working on this as soon as possible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-argentina-security-idUSKBN19A2R7

News in english for those who want to see it
>>
>>131823285
BUMP
>>
>>131823285
lol
>>
>>131825374
>>131825518
bump
>>131825518
why u laughing nigga? not afraid?
>>
File: 7358274_orig.jpg (137KB, 424x800px) Image search: [Google]
7358274_orig.jpg
137KB, 424x800px
>>131825917

Afraid? Why would anyone be afraid of ISIS? What are you, a pussy-faggot?
>>
>>131826162
t. Qatar
>>
>>131823285
Bump for importance.
>>
they could attack turists there, or other countries

Brazil for example weapons to Syria and Saudi Arabia that are being used in the war, and Argieland even fought in the Gulf in the past, plus it's an easy target.

Any retard could be a terrorist in Argentina

Or maybe something in the guyanas, which are full of muslims (>10% in some countries) and have a nice jungle where they can become insurgents with natural protection just like in the deserts.

And remember Trinidad & Tobago is the largest per-capita source of ISIS terrorists in the western hemisphere
>>
>>131823285
But this makes no sense. Why would ISIS attack Argentina? Argentina isn't bombing them or, well, doing anything against them really.

It's probably a hoax, hopefully.
>>
When do you anons think ISIS will attack argentina? They hacked their website a while ago and said they blow shit up. Remember argieland is a major non-nato ally of the US since the 90s, participated in the gulf war and is filled with shias
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.