[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, Theres been a lot of talk in my county about what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: John-Kearns-crop_3011292b.jpg (58KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
John-Kearns-crop_3011292b.jpg
58KB, 620x387px
Hey /pol/,

Theres been a lot of talk in my county about what people wanted with Brexit.

It's paralyzed politics for the last 9 months with MP's whining about whats good for the people while they try to cling onto power.

Whats /pol/s opinion on yes/no referendums or elections. Too blunt a tool? necessary to fight globalism? funny to watch?

pic related, average ukip voter
>>
File: pollogo8.png (415KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pollogo8.png
415KB, 1000x1000px
>>131820025
Nige should receive sainthood.
>>
>>131820025
Brexit meant leaving the EU.
Your government is ignoring your vote.
Congratulations. You have no say over anything.
>>
I voted to leave. but I want to give up now. I'm tired of being called an ignorant know nothing, and I think the EU is going to flatten us now, which I hate, but can I trust the Tories in their demoralised state to do this right? no, I don't believe they will, and the future I imagined will never happen
>>
>>131820439
yeah no shit.

But the brexit campaign had 2-3 main arguments. Leave the EU and get back sovereignty, leave the single market to curbstomp immigration, leave the EU to stop paying money abroad.

Some people wanted all 3, some wanted just one and didnt care about the others, some wanted sovereignty but to keep the single market. A big part of the remain campaign was that project fear was wrong and that trade with the EU would remain essentially the same but with less or no immigration.

>>131820439
Hows that popular president doing numbnuts. At least we have elected representatives ignoring our wishes instead of a system that overcounts/ignores your vote depending on where you're standing.
>>
>>131820025

Currently making a killing long the GBP, the general consensus is that britain will fail to brexit and thus is long.
Which is btw completely retarded, kinda like weighing in the advantages of staying aboard a sinking ship, but hey who cares am making money amirite?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.