[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you reckon the Crown will get more involved with politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: KingCharles.png (668KB, 848x389px)
KingCharles.png
668KB, 848x389px
Do you reckon the Crown will get more involved with politics once Queen Elizabeth II dies? Will King Charles fare any differently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
>>
Yes I hope they do. This tradition bullshit of staying out of political affairs is hurting the commonwealth.

They are necessary for restoring faith and morality of the people.

I would like to see nothing more than a strong royal family leading the restoration of the commonwealth to its former strength.

It was all downhill after Waterloo in my opinion. I think we should invade France again to restore national unity and deport anyone not ethnically european from europe.

>>131813659

What say you William? I think Charles should abdicate to his son, provided William leads a crushing reconquest.
>>
>>131815000
I think the English Civil War and the not so Glorious Revolution were the worst things to happen in English history and it should be completely reversed. Like the traitor Cromwell said, an absolute parliament is as tyrannical as an absolute monarchy, and the former is clearly what we have now.
>>
>>131815474

The monarch still has absolute power, it is just customary not to wield it.

I think the monarch should only be active in foreign policy and major domestic issues, and as an ideological figurehead. This allows control over the major direction, but still allows the people a large degree of control over their everyday lives.

My family have died for King and Empire for hundreds of years. I was told I was not what the NZDF was looking for. Feels bad man.
>>
>>131816725
>I think the monarch should only be active in foreign policy and major domestic issues, and as an ideological figurehead. This allows control over the major direction, but still allows the people a large degree of control over their everyday lives.

I should add, the monarch should be active in parliament more and introduce legislation to vote on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.