[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lefties and normies IRL" "The Catholic Church needs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: vatican.gif (7KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
vatican.gif
7KB, 324x216px
>Lefties and normies IRL" "The Catholic Church needs to get with the times and be more liberal!"

>/pol/: "The Catholic Church needs to stop appeasing lefties and be more conservative!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>131805989
>appeal to people to want to eliminate you
>appeal to the people that supports you

really makes go "uhhm"
>>
>>131805989
The Word of God does not bend to the desires of man.
Go back to the way things were before Vatican II.
>>
>>131805989
>>/pol/: "The Catholic Church is an arm of Moloch himself; they ritualistically rape children as an ode to Satan"
fixed that for you

>>131806452
>Go back to the way things were before the council of Nicaea
fixed
>>
>>131806672
If only..
>>
>>131805989
>give leftists a finger by saying a few kind things about gays n shit
>they demand you let them marry and sponsor free abortions
>as a result, not a single leftist goes to the church
>and conservative christians are getting nervous about how far will you appease this crowd
I bet the next pope is going to pretty much reverse on everything Francis did, and for all the right reasons.
>>
>>131807437
Personally I am hoping Cardinal Sarah or Cardinal Burke becomes the next Pope.
>>
>>131805989
>Align with people who have a long history of traitorousness and a propensity for neurotic exacerbation ensuring they'll literally never be content in not pursuing more norms, traditions and taboos to destroy
>Align with people who won't stab you in the back and hate you no matter what you do
gee.
>>
File: sedisvacante.png (41KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
sedisvacante.png
41KB, 220x268px
We need a new crusade Pope, not a muslim kisser
>>
>>131805989
>Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

pretty sure they're only damned if they ignore God, you fucking imbecile
>>
>>131806145
>>131808175

You guys missed the point.

I am saying that it is moronic that the current state of the Church is simultaneously critcised for being too liberal AND too conservative.
>>
File: 1493514419002.jpg (337KB, 1025x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493514419002.jpg
337KB, 1025x725px
>>131806452
The only christian church is Orthodox Christianity. At least our church leaders aren't meming about global warming and blm.
>>
The Catholic church is crumbling down in Europe and it becoming more liberal because of Vatican II is part of it, it has become a cultural thing already.
Embrace protestantisme already, no more virgin mary cuck veneration
>>
>>131808765
Read 2 Timothy and quit infighting.
>>
File: 1490208683087.gif (3MB, 493x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490208683087.gif
3MB, 493x301px
RC got infiltrated by the gay, kike mafia.
>>
>>131806452
No Vatican 2 was great in opening up the liturgy to different local uses and rites.
>>
File: Pope-Benedict-XVI-humility.jpg (33KB, 717x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Benedict-XVI-humility.jpg
33KB, 717x450px
>Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.
If only Benedict was here...
>>
>>131808956
Christianity is not as local religion.
>>
>>131806672
>Go back to the way things were before the council of Nicaea

That's what the Orthodox church is about.
>>
>>131806672
>before the council of Nicaea

We basically are there already. Nothing but anarchy and heresy, lies everywhere and the church facing obliteration.
>>
>>131808765
If you only you lived in an Orthodox country you would know your post is pure bullshit.
>>
>>131808461
So is the BBC.

Except.. the BBC is supposed to remain impartial. And the church isn't. The church is supposed to remain the word of god.

I was raised catholic. Growing up, even though I was an atheist, we had utter disdain for the church of england, who allowed marriage of vicars, woman vicars, homosexuality etc. etc.

The protestant church constantly shfited the goalposts to remain hip, and the catholic church actually appeared to fucking believe in god and believe what it actually preached.

But now they changed mass to be hip and new and now gay marriage is cool, so it's all fucked. Fuck the church. Now they're just italian anglicans but with mass paedophilia. Veto.
>>
>>131808890
> Timothy 2

It outlines how to pray. Am I missing something?
>>
>>131805989
>>Lefties and normies IRL" "The Catholic Church needs to get with the times and be more liberal!"

But we know the endgame of that. We see it in the protestant liberal churches. They believe in nothing. They have gay woman priests talking about how Islam is wonderful. That's not even a joke, it's pretty common.

What happens? People stop going. Because the church has nothing but milquetoast atheist liberalism, and that's what you get at home and from the media. We see this in practice too, Christianity is falling the hardest among those of us with such a system.

>/pol/: "The Catholic Church needs to stop appeasing lefties and be more conservative!"

I'm not religious, but yes. If the Church is to mean something, it has to stand for something and what it's supposed to stand for is a set of beliefs that are archaic and conservative and traditionalist.

"Updating" those ideas to mean "eh, like do whatever man, it's all good" is death for the institution.

The only conservative stance they could modify, perhaps the most important one, is condom use, since it's actively killing their adherents in the biggest growing zone for Christianity right now. Africa.

In a wider perspective I think there would be a lot to gain from having a strong religious counterpoint to Islamic theology. Go back to the bible and explain why muslims are wrong in their interpretations. It's one avenue that's strangely left completely open.
>>
>>131809198
I have
>>
>>131805989

>Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

All the more reason to double down and be energized by staying true to tradition, rather than compromising with faithless dogs in a futile attempt to get more sodomites and fornicators to hang out in the pews.
>>
File: PoeFP08H3ZY-4759.jpg (79KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
PoeFP08H3ZY-4759.jpg
79KB, 445x445px
>>131807437
Hope you are correct. This is the only man who can save the Church.
>>
>>131809319
Yes. Go read it and you'll understand. The entire book of 2 Timothy.
>>
>>131809414
Then it must be one from another dimension, unless the slav Sees/Orthodox branches are 180 degrees different from ours.
>>
>>131805989

The Catholic Church needs to stop fucking children

t. Everyone on Earth with a functioning brain cell
>>
>>131808461

That's not moronic. That's exactly what happens when you blow with every breeze and try to appease too many people at once. You satisfy none.
>>
>>131809108
The church has deemed it useful to have local rites. Orthodox have been doing this for a thousand years and we've only just caught up
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.