[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking retarded or something? Last time I checked the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: seGsfPQ.jpg (17KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
seGsfPQ.jpg
17KB, 297x297px
Are you fucking retarded or something? Last time I checked the United States is not failing. It is still the most powerful and relevant nation in the world. Not only that but we have also prevented global scale warfare for nearly 80 years that is the longest period of time in written history that mankind has not been subject to massive scale warfare. I don't expect you to have any comprehension on what having to go through that experience is like. Maybe you should take some time and actually read about history or actually read but the people who you criticize are doing and why they're doing it instead of just being a dumb fucking blind Zealot listening to dumb shit fucking basement dweller pot smoking pieces of shit who don't know shit about shit about shit. Maybe you should go and meet some fucking military advisers or some high-ranking people and have a good conversation with One about exactly what their job entails and the importance of the US to the balance of world peace. Idealogy is fucking bullshit in the first place and if our leadership was stupid enough to actually take your goddamn fucking shitty advice our nation would cease to exist within a few years. Just let me tell you once you actually have a position of power your entire mentality and everything that you think that you know will go away like a fucking dindu after he gets his bitch pregnant. The most important trait of any leader is pragmatism and with the reality of the situation that Trump inheireted said he is doing a damn fine job. You don't know a goddamn thing about diplomacy or military strategy or the current Geo political situation. I'm going blue in my face trying to help you fucking dimwits understand the religion of power but your so Fucking naive and childish it seems to go through like a fat white bitch goes through a pack of newports.
>>
For fucks sake's read art of war, read the classics get some fucking concept the weight and responsibility of authority. Worst of all is the best thing any of you can do is bring up some of my dumb fucking mistakes with a dumb bitch - that is nothing to do with anything were talking about and you're really grasping at straws there. Not to mention not a single one of you swinging dicks havnt done something stupid over a bitch. There's not a single one of you that could even come close to contesting me face-to-face in any debate on this subject I would crush you like Roger stone crushed Hillary. Sadly You dumb shits probably don't even know who that is.
>>
christ that was hard to read fuck that guy
>>
>>131806231
Thanks for the spoiler, you might have saved me from a brain tumor.

sage
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.