[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Venus Williams 'caused car crash that killed 78-yea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Venus Williams 'caused car crash that killed 78-year-old man at major Florida intersection'
>The tennis star, 37, caused the crash on June 9 in Palm Beach Gardens, cops said
>Her SUV allegedly blocked an intersection and was T-boned by another vehicle
>The driver of that car was hospitalized and her husband died in an ICU last week
>Williams said she was stuck at the intersection after traffic in front slowed down
>But the other - unidentified - driver said she darted out in front of her
>Police placed blame for the collision on Williams in an official report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4651946/Venus-Williams-blamed-car-crash-killed-old-man.html
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>131791495

R E K T
>>
>>131791495
>Williams, on the other hand, told police that she had tried to make it through the traffic intersection, but that when traffic slowed down she was left stranded in the middle of the road.

It is illegal to block the intersection anyways. That's why people don't pull forward when traffic in front stops. Even if it's green. Is she fucking dumb?

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING SWEET THAT OLD MAN WAS AND SHE FUCKING KILLED HIM!
>>
>>131791495
black women are the worst drivers, they've nearly killed me at least ten times this year alone. they have no concept of the thing. They literally drive in the oncoming, never signal, blow intersections, etc.
>>
>Woman drivers, no survivors
Many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>131792070
without women throwing the tables off, insurance would be dick. Statically, men are worse, but they drive waaaay more and women more often make huge claims, while men claim lives

if you're gonna crash, do it like a man. none of the fender-bender horseshit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.