[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant NC woman charged with assault for running down man she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: CRP_0348.webm (3MB, 1346x896px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0348.webm
3MB, 1346x896px
>Pregnant NC woman charged with assault for running down man she says stole her purse

>A pregnant North Carolina woman is facing a charge of assault with a deadly weapon after she ran down a man accused of stealing her purse in the parking lot of an Asheville Walmart.

>TV station WLOS says it happened at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday and when Christine Braswell, 26, walked up on a man who was rummaging through her SUV. The man has been identified by multiple media outlets as Robert Raines, 34, of Leicester.

>Braswell, who lives in Canton, said Raines took off with her purse when she confronted him, WLOS reported.

>"Me being five months pregnant, I chased a little ways then come back, jumped in the car, threw it in gear and come across the curb and ran him over. I was not going to let him get away with it,” she told WLOS.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article158773739.html

====

Why is America so violent?

Why do people, especially white people with guns, feel they have the right to dispense their own brand of "street justice"?

Running a man over with your car because he stole your purse? REALLY!? Is that really what a man's life is worth in America; a purse with a few bucks in it and a pair of $4 sunglasses?

Back in the 80s/90s, because of American movies which portrayed this country as the best in the world, everyone wanted to move to the United States. Now with the advent of the internet, social media, and the proliferation of cheap/small cameras, everyone all over the world knows what goes on here. They know how bad you treat blacks. They you're incredibly homophobic/trans-phobic/Islamophobic. And they know you're crazy gun nuts. Now, each year, fewer and fewer people want to move here.

Game over, America.
>>
>raines
So she ran over a nigger?
>>
Why is America so violent?

honest answer: Lead poisoning

a whole generation has been effected by our shitty infrastructure
>>
>>131791028
>effected
Clearly
>>
>>131790410
I WOULD PUNCH THAT FUCKING ASS THEN DECK THAT NIGGER IN HIS FUCKING FACE I AM SO SEXUAL FRUSTRATED
>>
>>131790410
is every fat slutty blonde american a coal burner?
:(
>>
>>131791186
i would beat her ass and suck his dick tbqh
>>
>>131791377
if they're trashy and live in a city then probably

if not trashy or don't live in a city then no way would they date a nigger.
>>
BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>131790410
But but,that cellulite.
>>
>>131790410
>10 pounds of watery mashed potatoes shoved into a 5 pound sack
fucking gross.
>>
File: brap.jpg (184KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
184KB, 495x495px
>>131790410
>>
>>131791924
Theres a lot of combinations inbtween there, like trashy country grl, or not trashy city girl though. The areas that aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>131790410
Anytime i see a white woman with an ass like that i automatically don't even bother looking because i know Tyrone is lurking somewhere nearby.
>>
>>131790410
If it can be proved he was rummaging through her car, then I hope the charges get dropped.
It should be legal to kill someone who is trying to steal from you.
>>
>>131791186

have a (You) for making me chuckle anon
>>
>>131790410
How and why does a pregnant woman run anyone down? What did she have in that purse that was worth risking miscarriage for?
>>
>>131791377
The fatter the ass, the more black men are gonna go for it. Black people love a big ass. It doesn't even have to involve curves, the girl can have a fat waistline as well, doesn't matter. That's why I can never care about black men marrying white women: I know they aren't marrying anyone I'd ever feel attracted to.
>>
>>131790410
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>131790410
The hassle of cancelling credit cards and replacing licenses makes running down a dude justifiable IMO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.