[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GDP growth averaged 2% in the past seven years >Debt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0639.jpg (33KB, 330x309px)
IMG_0639.jpg
33KB, 330x309px
>GDP growth averaged 2% in the past seven years
>Debt to GDP now exceeds 100%
>It's been almost two decades since the U.S posted a surplus

How close are we to another financial collapse during the next recession?
>>
>Student debt bubble
>Housing market bubble in big cities due to chinks (especially Pacific cities)
>Fed raising interest rates super quickly considering they didn't raise them at all during the large majority of Obama's presidency.

It's coming, the question is "when."
>>
>>131787408
This fall,
A the super virus that's hitting shot will hit banks and crash shit
B a normal super collapse
C a planned collapse and the Chinese are the new rulers
D ww3
>>
>>131787662
The student debt bubble isn't much to worry about since they can no longer default on their loans
The biggest issue is how they'll be able to afford a comfortable lifestyle when the govt raises taxes to pay for the Boomers social security and pensions

This whole system is doomed to fail
>>
>>131787408
>gdp averaged 2% growth

That only sounds bad if you don't understand how percentages work.
>>
>>131787662
Wut remember 2008,and 2015 both were fed things
>>
>>131788112
I'm not sure what you're trying to say

>>131787955
There is no way students are going to pay back their loans. Everybody knows it. Even if they can't default, the economic implications of this are awful. These banks aren't getting their money back.
>>
>>131788297
Uhhhh Feds caused 08 and 15. Because of high interest rates
>>
>>131788529
Right. How does that contradict anything that I said. Your first post made it sound like you were confused about what I said.
>>
>>131788297
The younger generation will not be able to foot the bill for social security and pensions which is the biggest economic problem in numerous states
There are cities that are on the verge of bankruptcy due to using most of their money to fund government pensions. Illinois is a prime example of what's to come
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.