[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trump is called everything under the sun including things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1304221447462.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1304221447462.png
334KB, 551x550px
>trump is called everything under the sun including things like cheeto elvis and he know's it
>yet he doesn't give a single fuck

>say's one thing about some cunt
>everyone goes nuts
>>
>>131775980
lol he gets so mad so easily what are talking about
>>
>>131777741
If he got mad easy he would of started ww3 with the shit he's called instead society his detractors are so touchy they get made if you don't use the proper pronouns
>>
>>131778055
In*
>>
>>131775980
Dems can dish it out but can't take it
>>
They dish it and he dishes it back instead of taking it lying down.

His disses are a lot funnier tho
>>
Obama was called a kenyan communist nigger muslim DIJON MUSTARD ON HOT DOG monkey etc and he just laughed it off. He also always allowed conservative press to ask their questions. Trump is just narcissistic manchild.
>>
>>131775980
The lefts double standard, they are used to their bullshit being one directional.
>talks shit about trump for a year
>he makes 2 tweets
>OMFG THE OUTRAGE HOW DARE HE.
And every meltdown they have about this just makes them look like the idiots they apparently are. They should keep doing it they'll keep redpilling people to how the left actually operates.
>>
>Makes several important tweets
>Makes huge inflammatory tweet to force millions to go to his Twitter page

He totally has no idea what he's doing!
>>
>>131775980
Any other politician would have resigned already if he was under constant attacks by the media, and that's why Trump doesn't give a fuck, he isn't a politician, he doesn't have a career to protect and the Rep party can live with him receiving all the heat instead of them.
>>
>>131778313
Obama was called that by a television show? Please send the quote
>>
>>131779552
Oh no you mean a television show makes the difference?! Shit what would you do if some liberal called you a cheeto on tv? I can't imagine the horror of that. Has to be a super scary experience. I mean wow!
>>
>>131779764
He responded to a tv show....
>>
>>131779764
Obama got so butthurt he went on a national speach and Implied all white people were racist....
>>
>>131780194
Speech*
>>
>>131778313
>Banned fox
> Ordered spying and charges on reporters
>Whined about rush
>Whined about hannity
>Whined about fox

****Took it**"""

Lol
>>
>>131778197

Fourth post best post.
>>
>>131780327
I was about to post this

Obama was such a bitch ass nigger he tapped reporters to know what they were saying about him

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/20/trump-wiretap-claims-well-obama-did-secretly-spy/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.