[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black anon here: I knew you clowns were frauds cause obama didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3229.jpg (53KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3229.jpg
53KB, 300x450px
You losers sat around for 8 years crying and didn't even do shit about a BLACK man running the country. Your opinions will never hold any value past the computer screen. Atleast crackers back in the day would put on hoods and tell us how they felt. You guys are literally the pussified, beta versions of the white trash of days past. Thank u and have a good day.
>>
>>131763235
At least I don't lick the mud off the government's boot
>>
>>131763235
Come here we will show you how we feel about you even on camera
>>
>>131763307
Trash comeback. Let a more miserable anon respond next time, I prefer entertaining white trash not ones who half ass shit
>>
>>131763235
I think it had less to do with black and more to do with muslim. nigger roits just need a fire hose cause yall not crazy enough to blow ya selfs up.
>>
>>131763235
Youre not black, this is some weak ass bait.
>>
>>131763235
Political violence is a tool of the Democrats and the left. We like to do thing the right way with votes, see 2016 presidential election.
>>
>>131763741
>says I'm not black with literally no evidence for it
>I'm reminded why half of this site are literally retarded

Had you said "I don't think you're black", fine. But making de facto statements like that without any background or evidence just proves you guys say whatever the fuck sounds good to your fragile egos
>>
>>131763235
Stupid nigger larp!
Confusing respect for the constitution and for the office of the president with fear or cowardice. This is why you will never build anything, you are incapable of thinking of something larger than your gibs
>>
We elected Trump, Goof. 8 yr legacy being flushed, ma nigga.
>>
>>131764087
Ben ? Are you drunk at work again? What did brock tell you last time! Just ignore him guys, another liquid lunch at sharia blew
>>
>>131763235
thank God i live in a western state where i havent seen a nigger in over 4 years and that particular family of monkeys was just driving through.
>>
I thought Obama was kinda decent as far as faces for the deep state (presidents) go. I mean what else did people expect from a dem president? Free weed?
Great smile though.
>>
>>131763235
You are not a black anon. You are a nigger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.