[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who (what individuals) owns the stock in the Federal Reserve?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1498153142976.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1498153142976.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
Who (what individuals) owns the stock in the Federal Reserve? Apparently it's a closely guarded secret.

Got any infofiles?
>>
well, it's not me
>>
>>131760655
Who knows? Go and have a nice rest, anon, you deserve it.
>>
>>131760655
It was public the individual banks that created the Fed and it was public who owned those individual banks.

Probably the same families, just saying. I'm sure you'll recognize most of the names.
>>
>>131760655
"The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin
>>
>>131760655

bernie sanders
>>
(((They))) own
(((They))) live
>>
This just sounds like a big nothing burger again to me
>>
>>131760655
That's now how the federal Reserve works
>>
>>131760655
/pol/ chasing ghosts again
>>
>>131762274
>>131762326

https://youtu.be/23DNe0cJhcU?t=15m50s

????
>>
>>131762274
Rupee for a poopie?
>>
It's suspected to be the big banks mostly - such as GS, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi and a few others. They're the ones who profit from most other Fed operations (before anyone else knows about them) too.
>>
Saudis, kikes, Chinese, and bored billionaires
>>
>>131763138
Exactly. Chasing ghosts. See the FDA in that video? Go read it.
>>
>>131763138
Are you retarded mate I understand the federal Reserve is privately owned but it doesn't have the private members are paid a salary (which is in millions) and the remaining profits are submitted into the treasury
>>
>>131765751
*dosent have share holders
>>
File: 1498259628449.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498259628449.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>131762079
>>
>>131760655
Actually I do though one of my bank investments.

Any Nationally chartered commercial banks are required as part of their chartering process to buy shares in the federal reserve. those shares let them vote on some appointments to the federal reserve boards.

All the money earned by the bank goes to two things.

1. Pays for the cost of the federal reserve
2. Goes to the treasury of the united states.

where (((They))) get some of their grubby hands on the money is getting hired by the federal reserve, but to be fair, it is no more (or less) corrupt then any other federal government office. The people do their work, not at private sector speed.
>>
>>131767295
>get selected for Fed Reserve
>give preferential treatment to (((specific businesses and banks)))
>receive kickbacks to self, friends and family
all too easy
>>
>>131767295
Are you honestly this bluepilled?
Watch this video and understand how they work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
>>
>>131767638
It's not about the kickbacks moron that's the Icing on the cake the real fun is shaping the monetary policy of a country to benefit their banks, always remember banks make only 20 percent of their profits from their customers
>>
>>131767718
No, I am very redpilled, just that I understand that the federal reserve was set up to change how money is used.

Money can be used for the following reasons.

1. A store of value
2. commerce
3. Pay taxes

(((They))) like the federal reserve and related systems as if it used for a store of value you lose money due to designed inflation. Thus it builds forever in the system the concept that Usury is okay. Not that many generations ago Usury was a sin.

They don't need to control the federal reserve, they just have to let it do its job and they win. THAT is the fucking redpill.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.