[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hate niggers so much, then deport them to Africa and let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: aa.jpg (110KB, 614x615px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
110KB, 614x615px
If you hate niggers so much, then deport them to Africa and let them develop their own countries. Here, I just solved your problem, America.
>>
it's too late now.
>>
>>131759690
It's never too late. Niggers are only 13% of them
>>
She got BLEACHED by a BIG GUY
>>
>>131759558
We literally gave them their own country in Africa and encouraged them all to move there. Any black American still has a free pass to go there and live. It's called Liberia. They don't want to fucking go because they like living off the white man's money.
>Liberia is a shithole
No shit. It's run by black people.
>>
File: hit.gif (999KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
hit.gif
999KB, 500x400px
>>131759558
Let them develop their own countries
>>
>>131759558
for real I can't tell is that Rand Paul or the Petyr from Game of Thrones?
>>
>>131759558
That's a big nigress
>>
>>131760606
>own country in Africa and enc
Its littlefinger
>>
>>131759558
>implying niggers want to go back
as much as they hate the white man, they know gibsmedat doesn't exist in africa
>>
>>131759558
We have enough of them over here thanks.
>>
>>131760606
Its CIA
>>
>>131759558
How is my wife's bull supposed to give her the BBC if he is all the way over in Africa?
>>
>>131759558
i thought that already was /nsg/'s plan
>>
>>131760488
Yeah, lol. I remember Rockwell advocating this, no actually he said we should set things up for them, but just like with Haiti, niggers will tear it down and either die or get gibs.
>>
>>131760488
Check'd and heil'd
>>
File: IMG_3459.jpg (38KB, 262x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3459.jpg
38KB, 262x434px
>>131760066
Those numbers never lie.
>pic related to topic
>>
>>131760869
Yeah except the "developing countries"-part, because we all know niggers ain't gonna do that
>>
>>131759558
He's a BLACKED guy.
>>
>>131759558
if that was even possible wouldn't they be KANGZ already?
>>
>>131759558
You know, I've been saying this for a while now. We sinned by bringing them here against their will. Their retarded children are our punishment. We can atone by sending them back to where they belong in the first place.

>>131759690
I'm sure the Germans thought it was too late to get rid of the Jew infestation in the 1920's
>>
>>131759558

Must be a troll, but I'll bite.

Lyberia.

/thread
>>
>>131762060
>I'm sure the Germans thought it was too late to get rid of the Jew infestation in the 1920's
I agree it's never too late. But there's a difference between 1-2% of the population and 12%
>>
>>131759558
It would be awesome if niggers went back to Africa. They like living off our money too much though.
>>
File: chess_back_to_africa.gif (602KB, 707x352px) Image search: [Google]
chess_back_to_africa.gif
602KB, 707x352px
>>
>>131759558
How I wish we could.
>>
File: laughingbeaner.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbeaner.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>131759558
>niggers can do anything
surely you must be kidding
>>
>>131760066
Liberia was a great idea, only one problem: instead of letting shit go democratic, the alphabet soup agencies decided that implant lunatic after lunatic so black people would stay at and serve the great prison complex: slavery 2.0
Every elite faction is happy.
Alphabet soup has a foot in Africa and the elite profits off privately owned prisons
>>
>>131759558
Yeah we could just throw out all refugees too but how could we push such a law. Imagine the outcry of the left.
>>
>>131759558
if you hate witeys some much, why donĀ“t you deport them to europoor, instead of exterminate them?
>>
>>131764097
oopss wrong thread
>>
>>131759558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
>>
>>131763718
I am sure the meddling didn't help, but let's be honest, niggers can't into stable government.
>>
File: IMG_0813.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>131760606
>he doesn't know CIA
>>
>>131764777
that actor aged quickly man

i thought it was rand paul
>>
>>131759558
>force 100 million people to go back to a country they have never been to

Well you're a retard
>>
>>131764624
I disagree but respect your opinion.

It is not like Africa hasn't been rapped and fucked about 110 times from the times of the monarchy on.

Places like Angola do very well. Until the alphabet soup decided to start some shit cause they were doing too well. Brazilians have deep ties with Angola and I can tell you that it was prosperous and very democratic until somebody decided to throw a monkey wrench, kinda like Ethiopia before (((they))) decided they wanted to take over. Ethiopia at the time was the only country in Africa that did not fall under the control of some Euro power. Until (((they))) decided to install a puppet madman,

Libya is another example. Prior to Killary Cliton and the deep state fuckery, they had created the great water project in the dessert that was quite a success, it turned the dessert into fertile land. Gaddafi bro was attempting to set Afrtica free, ditch fiat currency and go for the gold dinar so African resources could be sold for a fair price on the world market.

I humbly postulate that mankind, even niggers, are capable of forming a decent government if not fucked with constantly.
I once took a class in African history just because why the fuck not. I have never seen a more contrived and insane a history. Invasion after invasion and despots being put in time and time again.
>>
>>131762060
>we brought them here
how fucking stupid are you.
pick up a book! and not a "US History" book.
>>
>>131759558
Meme them back to Africa. If we can convince the world Jews are the enemy we can convince Niggers to go back home.
>>
>>131759690
Only a nigger would say that.
>>
>>131759690
Fpbp
>We tried, they knew it was better here
Ever heard of Liberia OP?
Lincoln should have deported all after the civil war
>>
File: 1456851451539.jpg (61KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456851451539.jpg
61KB, 551x400px
>>131759558
You can ride in the front now too!!!
................... if you can afford it.
>>
>>131759558
"develop their own countries" LOL

War torn jungle shithole.
>>
>>131759558

We did this already, the country is called Liberia and it didn't end well
>>
File: 1457760815056.jpg (39KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457760815056.jpg
39KB, 360x480px
>>131760488
too late ... you know how many wells and schools,homes and food drives for famine the evil white men has done for these apes?

How many Africans have we saved from them using the evil white mans gun to protect themselves against wild animals and other tribes? They obviously traded in their spears for another white mans invention.
>>
>>131765651
Libya and Ethiopia are different than southern and western Africa, but obviously outside forces can destroy any hope for stability. I guess what I should have said is that they are not acapable of peaceful, stable, democractic government. They can have stable autocracy or other strong-arm governments (like Libya), but they lack the average IQ to allow for mass democracy to even remotely work.

As for Angola, I will not pretend to be well versed in it's history or current situation, but it only gained independence from Portugal 40 years ago.
>>
>>131766815
I get your point.

Angola has a special relationship with Brazil because both were Portuguese colonies. Brazil gave support and still has special relationships with Angola. Students can come from Angola and study in Brazil without too many diplomatic complications.

When I took the class in African history, I was actually shocked to see that early on, the euro countries changed power so many times in such a small time frame that I don't necessarily consider they are a hopeless cause if not given the chance to create their own stability or if they are given a chance to create a democratic system.

I honestly think that many countries, if given the chance, can thrive if outside influence does not come to throw a wrench in their dealings.
Something very interesting is going on in Africa right now. China is actually setting up deals that are not like the ones the Euro countries or the US has set up in the past.
Under Chinese trade deals and development packages, it will be very interesting to see if said countries end up being prosperous.

Unlike the US or Euro countries, the Chinese deals (on paper) seem to be more equitable.
I think time will tell, especially if deep state loses its grip on non military countries, just how a supposedly subhuman race can deal with their own governance and development.

Angola, prior to the alphabet soup meddling, and with the aid of Brazil really was able to set up a country that is far more advanced than one could imagine possible from blacks.

Brazil receives MANY Angolans and I can tell you from personal experience that they are very christian, respectful and quite civilized. They do just as good as anybody else in school and many do get scholarships to study abroad.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.