[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2040 >all vehicles are electric >hurricane strikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>2040
>all vehicles are electric
>hurricane strikes
>no power
>no way for law enforcement to mobilize effectively and quickly
>guns banned
>niggers kill and rape everyone

The liberal future
>>
>implying electric cars are bad
>supports petro-dollar

mmmmkaay amerifag
>>
>>131755433
gas generator in the trunk?
>>
>>131755734
They'd ban all internal combustion because muh environment. Off-grid solar would be your only hope.
>>
>>131755433
In 2040 the power grid will be far more decentralised than it is now, with small scale renewables and batteries will be widespread and powering the majority of the grid. Hurricanes will cause intermittent power instead of full blown blackouts. In any case everyone will still have their batteries. Hell, wind turbines will run overdrive.

And cops will still have guns dipshit.
>>
File: china-008.jpg (16KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
china-008.jpg
16KB, 300x180px
>>131755613
>implying electric cars are good
>>
>>131755613

he's not implying anything. he's stating outright what is going to happen when you switch to electric cars and the problems that will arise with it. how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 284x177px
>>131755433
>2050
>America is a diverse haven of many different peoples living together in harmony
>Enshrined in the common law are virtues of tolerance and respect
>Whites getting along with blacks, Sikhs getting along with Arabs -- race is finally over
>Women have rights and can get a job if they choose, they also have more autonomy over their lives due to being economically un-tethered from men
>So-called "Cucks" (a.k.a. peaceful and tolerant people) are now the norm; violent abusive men are ostracized or jailed
>Transgender individuals can use any bathroom or pronoun they choose, even if some bigots thinks it's weird
>Former President Mark Zuckerberg's new Virtual Reality has taken off, creating entire new worlds to explore
>Peace and love reign

The liberal future.
>>
>>131756270
what kind of crack do you smoke?
>>
File: 1483199512108.png (125KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483199512108.png
125KB, 350x350px
>>131756270
And then you woke up
>>
If you think electricity can only be obtained from putting a plug into the wall, you definitely have a way bigger problem than you think.
>>
>>131756002
>small scale renewables
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/08/AR2008030802595.html

>batteries will be widespread
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/aug/07/china-rare-earth-village-pollution

Why do environmentalists hate the Chinese so much? Is it racism?
>>
>>131757171
Self sustaining energy in the event of a hurricane would mostly only be limited to internal combustion engines or off-grid solar with high capacity batteries. Liberals will ban the engine and the latter wouldn't be easily obtainable to people.
>>
>>131755433
>Implying energy storage will not improve or anyone would remove combustion backup before having a safety net.
>>
>>131756206
>norway
>looks fine to me
>>
>>131757889
>hasn't heard of Niagara falls or Hoover damn
>>
>>131755433
>>hurricane strikes
>>no power
>>no way for law enforcement to mobilize effectively and quickly
except cars would presumably be charged already and have 300+ mile range at least.
>>
File: njgas-njopen.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
njgas-njopen.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
>>131755433

>2017
>all vehicles are gas
>hurricane strikes
>gas stations run out of gas
>no way for law enforcement to mobilize effectively and quickly
>guns banned
>niggers kill and rape everyone

The current future
>>
>>131756270
sounds like literal hell.

I'd rather be a toothless redneck living in a shack among my own people than live in that hell of future.
>>
>>131755433
>Doesn't understand how Electric cars work
>>
>>131759089
>Because those two sites are running all of America
Good job leaf
>>
>>131756270
That sounds awful Kyle
>>
>>131756270
VR could make it possible to just live in a fantasy world with a harem of chinks for 50 tears while my real body rots away
>>
>>131755613
Wasn't it released that the carbon emissions produced while building a Tesla was the equivalent to a gas burner operating for 8 years?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.