[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the German elections, it is coming fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What do you think about the German elections, it is coming fast and I hope there is some change up
>>
>>131752838
I hope Da Schulz winz
>>
File: Wiesel_2008-08-Fritzlar_634_800.jpg (114KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Wiesel_2008-08-Fritzlar_634_800.jpg
114KB, 800x533px
>>131753748
get gassed mate

>>131752838

hope csu is strong to have at least some conservative influence. and prevent full brain damage red red green.
also, i hope afd goes strong so the other parties have to shift to the right to gain back the votes.

but i going to vote for a good regional party "die freien wähler".
>>
>>131754208
>get gassed mate
Why so salty
>>
>>131752838
The state is shilling against AfD non-stop
The polls? No idea how they are accurate - they never release any detailed data on them. The polls are conducted on the phone, no idea how representative they are.
According to the polls Merkel surges - either it's bullshit, or the German voters are cucked beyond repair.
>>
>>131752838
I don't know anything about German elections beside the fact that Merkel is running and they are in September or something.

I honestly hope germans have an Anti-Eu candidate and that he will win.
>>
>>131752838
Of all the countries to rig an election I put Germany near the top.
>>
>>131752838
Let's see what happens. As for today, we either go full Beneš decree or slowly die. Martin may be even preferable to Frauke. Germany need a little push for a racial violence and real hate. AfD in charge(not likely to happen this election anyway) means slowly declining 91% German 3% European 3% "Euroean" 3% subhuman Germany with BASED (((integrated))) immigrants and hippie tier mutli-ethnic harmony. Martinkike will deliver more German Resistence, more Breiviks and hate. Anyway Germans win

If Frauke purges Höcke faction, I'm voting SPD
>>
Recently there was an attempt to sabotage the AfD registration for the election. A party needs to submit a final list of candidates before deadline in order to be eligible for election. It's separate for each state, because of how the German election system works.

The AfD fraction in Niedersachsen submitted their list long time ago, but apparently someone in the interim ministry intercepted it and sent them a falsified confirmation. Then the ministry claimed AfD still hasn't submitted their list and would be excluded from elections in this state if they don't in time. They had to re-submit it.

Go figure what's going on there
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.