[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I constantly have to sit through ,in class, the libfags whining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images-4.jpg (9KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
9KB, 207x243px
I constantly have to sit through ,in class, the libfags whining about trump and saying hillary clinton would be a way better president but trump has been one of the best things this country has had other than 9/11 cuz that shit was a blast but i wish i could fucking beat the shit out of the beta males they are saying omg men are so evil same with the feminists .Bottom line this world doesnt need feminism, wouldnt u agree? Also anita is a greedy jew that deserved to be fucking crucified
>>
Why do you use spaces BEFORE commas and full-stops?
>>
>>131752485
Sorry, i was trying to type this really quickly
>>
>>131752126
Pick two chairs dead center in the middle of class and manspread that shit proudly.
>>
File: 1496336455827.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496336455827.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>131752126
Fuck off back to rebbit underage faggot
>>
>>131752126
At my uni I just do math all day.
>>
>>131752126
>people are expressing their different opinions and that makes me mad
Have you shot up your school yet Cletus?
>>
Just ignore them. They aren't on your level. Trying to explain things to them is like explaining calculus in a different language to a 8 year old.
>>
>>131753725
The best way to survive is just like with any other regime. Keep your powerlevel hidden, don't stand out, wait and bide your time for the right moment to strike.
>>
>>131754052
Thing is they constantly rub it in me and my pupil's faces over and over again. Its not that i get mad that others share their opnion but its that they beleive their opnion is the only answer, im called a racist for having a conserative beleif
>>
File: Lord Bunnthulu and I.jpg (153KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bunnthulu and I.jpg
153KB, 1024x819px
>>131752126

You know what you must do.

First, you nitrolyze hexamine... bring me carrots and I will show you...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.