[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Non-North American /pol/, I am fascinated by gypsies/Roma/pikeys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Hey Non-North American /pol/, I am fascinated by gypsies/Roma/pikeys

Your stories about them are always my favorite things due to hilarious degeneracy. Please talk about your experiences with them.
>>
If it's not welded, they will steal it.
They always beg by bringing their unwashed spawn with them and playing the MUH KIDZ ARE HUNGRY tune yet whenever I offer those kids to buy them food in nearby fast food joints or greasy spoons they respond with NAH, GIBZ SHEKELS so I promptly tell them to fuck off.
If zerg rushed by gyppo beggars, I found out that telling them that the cleaning lady for my apartment building is sick and that I need someone to sweep and mop the stairs and the atrium and that they will be honestly paid for honest work. They run away immediately.
>>
>>131749638
> work as security guard and my job is to kick them out.

>One day I got tired and start being friendly with them
>I start talking to them and telling them how my life is so shit and I understund them
>they try to pry my personal life
>Tells them that I lost my wife in accident and I live alone
>I lost my kids in 90's
>They start being sorry and stop stealing and begging if I am around
>Everytime I ride in bus they greet me and tell me how I am and it will be all right
>They even wanted to find me gypsie girl for me kek

I used to hate them but being polite with them it worked.
>>
File: 1498623620794.jpg (138KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1498623620794.jpg
138KB, 960x957px
>>131750591
>>If true
hope make it bro
>>
>>131750591
Once you know them and treat them somewhat normal they can be pretty loyal friends, unless their clan says otherwise then all is forgotten and they will kill you and leave you in the woods.

Btw to my amerilard friends, they arent poor, they choose to look like that for easy begging and shit. After a day of begging they get picked up by a posh dude in a big audi bmw or mercedes and most of the money gets send to romania for example where their patriarchs build giant villas and complexes for the even more giant family clans.

t. a german anon with a bit of roma blood in him.
>>
File: gypsie_caravan.jpg (382KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
gypsie_caravan.jpg
382KB, 900x888px
>>131749638
They're lovely people, they live in cute little caravans like pic related & travel from town to town reading palms & selling pegs & herbal remedies.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.