[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The point of no return has been reached. too late for a political

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: she finaly got blacked.gif (966KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
she finaly got blacked.gif
966KB, 300x253px
The point of no return has been reached.

too late for a political solution
too late for a violent uprising
too late out-breed the enemy

It's time for a plan B

any suggestion ?
>>
>>131741128
nigga you just listed plans A through C
>>
>>131741128
is this from a standpoint of the left?

is so kill youself

It's going all after plan for the right side
>>
File: 1350543542714.jpg (82KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1350543542714.jpg
82KB, 700x530px
>>
>>131741236
>It's going all after plan for the right side.
How ?

honest question.
>>
>>131741533
majority sees the left for what it is now

the pendulum is swinging and it's swinging hard as you can see in places like 4chan

and any other free sspeach places on the internet
>>
>>131741128
Kill Merkel
>>
>>131742119
Yeah, i have also noticed the comments in website like YouTube etc. but i am worried about the birth rate.
Most Europeans dont want open borders but they still want to live their degenerate childless life style.

This is what concerns me the most, even without immigration the white race is dying a slow death.

>>131742166
Merkel is just a deep state puppet, if you kill her someone else will replace her.
>>
>>131741128
One year ago I didn't believe there would be a violent revolution and now I'm sure it will happen. Maybe in 5 years tho.
>>
>>131741128
Our institutions are doomed. We are condemned to suffer a long period of social unrest and dissolution of countries. But, all is not lost.

The tide is changing and they are becoming weaker. They will overreact and strike first. We stand a chance.
>>
>>131741128
its not too late for a violent uprising its too early

once america finally breaks and the civil war begins it should serve as a good wake up call for the rest of the world on the horrors of multicultralism. we just need to make sure we frame the narrative because the kikes in the media will try to do the same shit they did in south africa and paint the white genocide as a good thing and nelson as a hero
>>
>>131741128
>Build mountain fortesses like the dwarves.
>Make that society only for your ethnic group.
>invent great underground cities and tunnels.
>create a great demigod statue.
>break bounds of creation
>>
>>131742388
That's because of (((them))) and neo liberalism/anarco capitalism.

Make it so one salary can sustain a household, and birthrates will improve.
>>
>>131741128
>too late for a violent uprising
No, anon. Too soon.

Btw the world will be engulfed in localized and global warfare within the next 2 decades anyways. For now it's best to just live life and improve your mind, body and spirit and enjoy what you have while you still can.
>>
>>131743540
yeah exactly. USA will be the first to break and it will not happen until around another 10 or so years. Once middle america realise that due to brown demography the dems will be in power permanently, the borders open, and anti white policies in full effect- then there will be war I say within 10-20 years.
>>
>>131747448
I hope so, i must admit it's getting darker everyday.

The (((UN))) released a new propaganda video saying migration is inevitable and that 244 millions migrants will be coming to Europe, Thats like half the population of Europe.

https://twitter.com/UNmigration/status/872551249559801857

the agenda is in full swing.
>>
>>131747871

I don't think there will be a war. People are too cucked and comfy, and the police state will continue to expand to keep it all in check, but there will be extreme vitriolic political discourse, and social isolation/fragmentation. Worst case scenario I guess.
>>
>>131743540
This.
>>
File: 123123124112.png (44KB, 757x692px) Image search: [Google]
123123124112.png
44KB, 757x692px
>>131741128
>too late out-breed the enemy
We need not outbred the enemy on a global scale, just nations where whites are already a majorty
>inb4 usa
>>
>>131748506
something will happen wether its war a millitary coup a revolution. in my opinion its impossible for america to continue on the trajectory its currently on and it not end with some form of reactionary movement. the lines are drawn in the sand, its now just a matter of time
>>
File: 015654515.jpg (47KB, 852x437px) Image search: [Google]
015654515.jpg
47KB, 852x437px
>>131741128
set up right wing white enclaves with a decent growing population & arm up as much as possible.
>>
>>131749844

Given enough time yeah. I don't think it will happen in my lifetime. Too many safeguards in place. It will be a slow dismantlement and transition to collapse. This fucked generation could nullify what I just said, though. We'll see.
>>
>>131741128
>too late for a violent uprising
???
It's never too late to use violence, it IS the plan B.
>>
>>131741128
>It's time for a plan B

We shower them?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.