[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think men's perception of real women is affected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1000x1000.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
For example, look at this artwork of Samus's ass. Looks better than majority of real women's asses, doesn't it? It's bubbly, it's firm, it's fit, it's everything a real woman could hope for in the ass department.

Most women with a butt of the same size as Samus's have it squishy and soft and plump - more fat than fit.

Now, do you think that men actually increase their standards by looking at perfect fictional women? Do fictional womens looks affect men so that they try to look for better looking real women after seeing perfect, fictional bodies?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13312575
>>
t. anita
>>
STOP POLLING US GOD DAMNIT
>>
No men use their brains
>>
yes, its called desensitization, its a well documented phenomena.
>>
>>131736933
Not when they see a nice ass
>>
File: 1563843567.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1563843567.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
>>131736717
Do you think women's perception of real men is affected by fiction?
For example, look at this artwork of He man's abs. Looks better than majority of real men's abs, doesn't it? It's firm, it's fit, it's everything a real man could hope for in the ab department.
Most men with abs of the same size as He man's have it squishy and soft and plump - more fat than fit.
Now, do you think that women actually increase their standards by looking at perfect fictional men? Do fictional men looks affect women so that they try to look for better looking real men after seeing perfect, fictional bodies?
>>
>Now, do you think that men actually increase their standards by looking at perfect fictional women?

I don't see the point of looking and CISfish because traps are mentally and morally superior which being spiritually more feminine. My standards for traps are modest because I appreciate real people. Not over fifty, not over 200 lbs, and decently groomed.
>>
>>131736717
Show me your leaf
>>
>>131736717
>men's perception of real women is affected by fiction?
you mean like feminism?
>>
>>131736717
Possibly, also interesting because nips don't have asses at all. Generally, anime characters seem to look like the opposite of what nips look like, large-eyed hour glass-shaped women, tall strong-jawed men.

Would explain why so many weebs just check out of society.
>>
>>131737300
And not when they see a nice wallet.
>>
>>131736717
I find it hilarious roastys get triggered enough to censor fictional females that look better then them, when truth is they could look as good or even better if they put a mediocre amount of effort into maintaining their bodies.
Guess that's too much effort when there's so many thirsty betas willing to do whatever they want for them though.
>>
>>131736717

Nice asses and huge tits get me crazy, baby. I could behead a ton of bad hombres to play with that ass.
>>
>>131736717
How about you start working out fatso
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.