[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>considering UBI >homo marriage >politicians bashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1496027290151.png (235KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1496027290151.png
235KB, 600x503px
>considering UBI
>homo marriage
>politicians bashing soldiers and policemen

Nuke us
>>
>>131735131
Gay neet here. I fail to see any problem with this. Military ran us roughshod for too long but I would still respect them.
>>
>>131735131
Eventually you'll back yourself into a corner and lose terribly, taking decades to recover. It's like clockwork with you guys.
>>
>>131735131
Everyone voting for Merkel is a fucking retard, because Merkel has exactly two modi operandi

>do fucking nothing because that way you also can't be blamed when something goes wrong

>very quickly implement a demand from the opposition when it looks like they might have found a topic that resonates with the voters

Means that you'll never get any of what you fucking voted for, because that falls under number 1, but only shit you explicitly voted against (number 2).
>>
File: UBI.gif (180KB, 1200x1200px)
UBI.gif
180KB, 1200x1200px
>>131735131
#BasicIncome is unavoidable unless you wanna ban technology. Wake up.
>>
>>131737525
Kinda gotta agree with Anon. Increasing automation will eat up so many jobs that the costs on the welfare system will become unsustainable, the only way to fix that is to cut out almost all the bureaucracy to drastically reduce costs.

Won't be easily implemented though. UBI would be lower than the amount you currently get, so all the NEETshits and other leeches would fucking tilt.
Most likely we'll just wait for the collapse of the welfare system so all the useless mouths get to go hungry for a bit till they accept that we need to change the system.
>>
>>131737739
>>131737525
Yea it's the key and future for the 'demographic change' i agree, but we rather iimport millions of niggers and spent that money there instead investments on tech and do something good for OUR future, now we have to pay so many niggers, africa, EU, UNO and whatnot either the economy or the people would live close to starving. UBI would only work in a high tech automation economy with a stable, realistic and homogene society

It would have worked and everyone would have a good life if we would not try to hold the population like crazy at MUH 80MILLION and reform the pension system at the base.

But let's shoot ourself in the head for that beautiful equality we will have then
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.