[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Poland a good place? What is the general state of living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 82

File: 906.jpg (498KB, 1450x1390px) Image search: [Google]
906.jpg
498KB, 1450x1390px
Is Poland a good place?

What is the general state of living there? Are the schools good? How corrupt is the government? What are the people like? How is the future looking for Poland?

I've only heard very good, or very bad things about it and I want a more honest analysis of the country
>>
How about you fuck off Eastern Europe is full
>>
>>131733704
It's only bearable
Welfare would keep you alive if you live in a tent
Average and below average wages only allow you to rent a flat and pay the bills, you have to send your woman to work to earn for food and everything else
Almost everyone who wants to move out from their parents need to take debt and then live like a slave
If you come from Western countries then you might think that everything here is cheep, but that's not the case that everything costs like 2/3 of what it costs in Germany for example, when we earn 1/4 of German wages

Education is great if you only look on results, our children are stressed, because we are using abusive system of giving them that much housework that they would need to sit in their houses 6-22 and only do what their teachers told them
Then they got grades for their housework and there's a lot of exams to keep kids even more stressed
Every kid then is graded and everyone knows who has what grades.
Teachers punish kids, who don't obey their rules to give rest of the class idea that they shouldn't disobey authority, but that's started to change in recent years
About 20 years ago we abolished physical punishment in the school and now teachers can't touch kids at least
Yep, we have great results of that system
>>
>>131733704
1. Hard for the native to live, but it gets better over time. Foreigners would have mostly social/lang problems.
2. Schools are decent, we have good colleges (especially IT).
3. Pay me 10k$ for a rumor about corruption.
4. Mostly we're nice, for lower-class you should be based and defo not a foreigner to be okay with them. After so many brutal things in our past, we've stopped to smile all day, but still you can find your happiness here.
5. People would say it's gonna be tough, but after analyzing various things, it looks bright (we just need to take care of corruption, stabilize our position, and we'll be fine).
>>
>Is Poland a good place?
Socially yes, economically not so much

>What is the general state of living there?
60m2 flat, used VW Passat B5 kombi 1.9TDi and a Xiaomi phone

>Are the schools good?
We have literally zero marxist propaganda and schools are over 99% white. So I guess compared to the American ones yeah. Education level is also not bad, but we need to teach more IT stuff

>How corrupt is the government?
Former ones - very
Current one - they are fighting against corruption, very successfuly. So not much, but it still will take some time to get rid of some unwanted and corrupted individuals

>What are the people like?
White, thin, grumpy, passively aggressive, constantly pissed off a bit

>How is the future looking for Poland?
Good
>>
>>131735416
>used VW Passat B5 kombi 1.9TDi
There is nothing wrong with that, somsiedzie.
>>
>>131735583
I know, my father used to have one, I am gonna buy B6
>>
I'm going to wear this and a bodycam in Krakow this summer. What's likely to happen?
>>
>>131735959
Nothing

People here don't know this man.
>>
>>131733704
How hard is it to start a business in Poland and export shitty products to Western Eurocuckland?
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (69KB, 738x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
69KB, 738x824px
>>131733704
A nation of welfare scum. They're the Detroit of Europe.
>>
File: Poland Brexit gibs.png (394KB, 659x597px) Image search: [Google]
Poland Brexit gibs.png
394KB, 659x597px
>>131733704
A nation of parasites. They are the niggers of Europe.
>>
File: f1c.jpg (46KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
f1c.jpg
46KB, 560x589px
>>131733704
>is a country in eastern europe a good place
hmmm... really makes you think
>>
>>131736089
I see what you did there
>>131736120
Western Europe is exporting shitty products to us, dunno how it'd go backwards.
>>131736220
We can leave you. You'll see who's the real parasite then. Bon appetit
>>
>>131733704
Poland sucks.

Dont come, thank you.
>>
>>131736161

>have this dream of united europe of equal nations
>retarded westcucks are white guilted into accepting millions of mudslimes
>we are forced to defend white, european culture AGAIN
>they are screaming and bitching about it and calling us nazis

No wonder the V4 countries are so mad.
>>
>>131735416

What if I already have money? Aren't the women there beautiful? The country is traditional? I'm vaguely interested in starting a big christian family with a beautiful white girl who's not a degenerate.
>>
>Is Poland a good place?
Not for you, since you would also be considered an immigrant there, you fucking retard.
>>
>>131736310
Man, it's hard. Western plague is hitting us too, maybe women aren't completely rotten here, but got degenerated a lot in past decade.
>>
>>131733704
The 1 question you should be asking is "how much is Poland dependent on the EU?". The answer is: almost entirely.
>>
File: XpvkG9t.png (923KB, 2100x1420px) Image search: [Google]
XpvkG9t.png
923KB, 2100x1420px
>>131736161
this, see pic related
>>
What do Poles think about Spanish students?
>>
>>131736307
Solution? Keep v4 clean of migrants and let western euro take them all.
>>
>>131736310
Well, if youre white christian, youll be more than fine here. Youll have to learn polish tho.

Also, we smell shady people really fast. We smile, when were happy, if were neutral, were neutral.

If you smile non stop, like most Western people do, we automaticly think, something aint right, and you cant be trusted. If youll live long enough here, youll start to be "real".

Also Poland is cheap as fck, aspecially with euro/dolar.

+ try to not live in BIG city. Its get a bit too western.
>>
>>131736424

That's sad to hear. Modernity and the internet are really rough on traditional morals and lifestyles.
>>
>>131736282
>dunno how it'd go backwards.
... by starting a business and exporting shitty products to Western Eurocuckland. How the fuck are you guys going to grow your economy with an attitude like that?
>>
>>131736542
Basicly niggers for us.
>>
>>131736310
>Aren't the women there beautiful?

They prefer BBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ntf-GH4kg
>>
>>131736627
Instead of it, I'd hit on post-soviet block+USA+China. But not with shitty products, but with some good ones, to burst up economy and trustworthy. So I could lead for further projects. Western Europe is kinda dead for me.
>>131736570
Yeah, and especially subconscious sex education for kids. Like modern young girls think that being a whore is what makes you famous, and being famous is the best. We should cut off from this entrophy, and start rebuilding morality here.
>>
>>131736713
Its staged.

Altho, some of them really fuck with niggers, but like ghosts. If youll walk with nigger, even talking with him on a street, people will look at you, like you fuck dogs or worse.
>>
>>131733704
My erasmus was there.
Average good people, but its a depressing shithole most of the time.
Fucked a few polish girls too. Every single one wanted to come to my country with me and start something serious, probably they are desperate to run away or thought that I was rich or something
>>
>>131736310
>the women there beautiful? The country is traditional? I'm vaguely interested in starting a big christian family with a beautiful white girl who's not a degenerate.
Nice b8, 6/10
FUCK OFF we are full.
>>
>>131734572
>>131734616
>>131735416
How are your gun laws?
>>
File: 1497340642887.gif (2MB, 271x276px) Image search: [Google]
1497340642887.gif
2MB, 271x276px
>>131734572
>Education is great if you only look on results, our children are stressed, because we are using abusive system of giving them that much housework that they would need to sit in their houses 6-22 and only do what their teachers told them
>Then they got grades for their housework and there's a lot of exams to keep kids even more stressed
>Every kid then is graded and everyone knows who has what grades.
>Teachers punish kids, who don't obey their rules to give rest of the class idea that they shouldn't disobey authority, but that's started to change in recent years
>About 20 years ago we abolished physical punishment in the school and now teachers can't touch kids at least
>Yep, we have great results of that system

I smell you are an underaged whiny faggot form a mile away.

I am 30, and I think that schools even back then when I was learning should have been more strict.

I was learning in old traditional primary school which patron was Polish Navy, so we had uniforms, celebrations on the navy ships and and on every big events honorguard and shit.

Anyway, teachers were harsh, but fair and knew how to deal with kids, and parents those days also were not a whiny faggots.

I still remember a kid back then who was always smelling (he never washed himself properly) and was disturbing the lesson. My history teacher pulled him by his ear into the middle of the class, told him that is smells like rancid meat and he is a disgrace and thrown him out of the class.

The litte faggot came with his dad, basily a real life Popeye. The dad was really angry why his son was thronw away from the lesson. After he heard the story, he took off his belt and smacked the shit out of his son's ass in the middle of the class.

The was not a single peep during history lesson for like an year or so.
>>
>>131737001
Strictly af atm. We're pushing this to change though. Like you can easily have really old guns, like XIX century or some shit, and blackpowder ones, but to get real gun, you'll have great struggle, and you can't have any record/mental problem.
>>
>>131736220
You do realise that by posting this picture you are making UK's government look weak, fragile and incompetent?

UK : Ok, no more benefits for poles in UK Fuck off we are fu--
PL: No
UK : Ok. I am sorry, forgive me for asking.
>>
I unironically want Poland to get fucked over by the EU with migrants.

They deserve it for being the most pro-Brussels country in Europe (Pew Research).
>>
>>131736307
It's not just you. Many of us over here are mad as fuck about it, but our state of disarmament is nigh total and every German under eighty years of age -has- spent his whole existence under constant white-guilt-themed PsyOp assault.

Be mindful of what the press is doing. They all but openly seek to incite hostilities between us at this point.
>>
>be american
>live in degeneric society
>complain how muslims are different culture and cant integrate
>want to go to poland that is different culture

Americans Fuck off from poland you would just turn it to another degenerate shithole
>>
>>131737296
You brits are dumb as hell.

instead of leaving you should MAKE them kick you out. Let's face it, EU is ran by the globalists and by disobeying EU you are creating jew-paradox. They want to kick you out for draining their money but at the same time they are globalists and by kicking you out they are going to limit their influence.

Czechmate.
>>
>>131737296
Pro Brussels?

We have half german as "polish eu big boy mr Tusk" whos on the road to jail with family.

And for now, free money, easy export. We will stay a while till it wont be worth it,
>>
>>131737347
There is an American in Poland that came here few years ago because of 'poland is white' meme.

And now he wants Poland to become more multicultural, totally despite the fact that he ran away from multi-kulti country.
>>
>>131733704
I'll be talking from Warsaw perspective.

When it comes to safety as in going out in the streets, it's probably one of the safest places in EU right now. My wife is not afraid to go out at 11pm because absolutely nothing will happen 99.9999% of time.

Money and jobs depend on the place you go. In Warsaw there's a ton of jobs. Especially in IT. Salaries are shitty compared to west but are enough for living here. Flats, houses and rent is ridiculously expansive in Poland due to lack of flats (they are building them all around in amazing pace). A lot of young people live with parents or rent one large flat and split with friends. Besides flats and houses, everything is affordable. Imported goods like Macs, PS4 etc cost as much as abroad or a little more due to TAX, which might be a problem because we earn less compared to west.

I've just graduated and work as a .NET programmer for 4500PLN net. Most menial jobs get you 2500-3000PLN net. Subhumans work for less (about 1800PLN) in French shitshops like Carrefour but it's their choice.

Don't listen to people talking about Poland being welfare state. It's opposite of that. If you wanted to live off welfare in Poland, you would starve.

Schools are surprisingly good. We don't have bullshit like in US and one math equation has one correct result. Education is a bit stressful for kids but it's because everybody here gives a fuck.

Government is eating from CIA's hand but any other would as well considering CIA has got nasty stuff for every polish politician. They are good for now thanks to their EU and migrants policies. Police is not corrupt.

I've seen half of EU and I can tell you that polish are generally nice and helpful, especially young people. Elderly people can be pain in the ass but anybody living their life in communism and then seeing young generation in capitalism would. Plenty chicks are hot (which is rare for example in Belgium).
>>
>>131734379
You are delusional if you think any American (or first-worlder in general) would want to move to that cesspool you call a country. The only noteworthy thing to come out of Slovenia is that gold digging whore Melania Trump. She left that shithole for a reason.
>>
>>131736307
You coulda have that if you did support Trialism in AU you always vetoed it
If slavs were first class citizen they wouldnt flee to fight for russia
And also only good comander of AU was Svetozar Borojevic Croat
>>
>>131737465
I will now have a country that has actual borders. Poland cannot say the same. You have an open border with Merkel's Germany and by extension the entire Muslim world.
>>
>>131733704
>Is Poland a good place?
>Post a map showing % of foreign citizens
>Doesn't know the majority is Polish workers/immigrants

Connect the dots.
>>
>>131737602
Nah, our border patrol is doing a good job. Some """""""""""german"""""""""""" muslims were harrased and they ran away to Germany.
>>
>>131733704
it's a borderline 3rd world shithole, an american would fit right in
>>
>>131737571
One thing to add. Most elderly people here speak Polish and Russian.

Almost every young person, and I mean every, speaks better or worse english. I don't have any friend not speaking english.

Go to Brussels and try same thing. Almost nobody speaks fucking english, in the fucking heart of EU. Let them see you know two words in French and they'll never stop talking in French.
>>
File: visegrad.png (738KB, 4592x3196px) Image search: [Google]
visegrad.png
738KB, 4592x3196px
>>131737536
They are parasites
my dream is Pic related
only mb without Greece and Austira
and establist anti Pope (Vatican is Cucked last 2 popes were great but this one ffs he is commie)
>>
>>131737259
>UK's government look weak, fragile and incompetent
and what's new?
>>
>>131737796
The heart of globalisation is the least globalised place in EU. Sounds (((familiar)))
>>
>>131737602
We are used to have open borders with muslims. We used to be muslim neighbours for couple hundred years. You on the other hand have over 3mln muslims in your own country and the numbers will be growing. Even now you are already terrified of them, so yea. You are far more fcked. Enjoy your muslims uprisings we had to deal with for 200 hundred years before losing our country.
>>
>>131737782
Thanks for scaring them off... maybe you guys will fit into V4 after all.
>>
>>131737923
Yup Austria and Greece don't fit
>>
File: V5-Future.jpg (40KB, 380x295px) Image search: [Google]
V5-Future.jpg
40KB, 380x295px
>>131737923
>not posting the superior map
Overextension is a sin anon
>>
>>131738011
Coming from Poland that's hilarious. Your borders change every fucking century because you are a weak people with low IQ incapable of good governance. We on the other hand made the largest empire in human history.
>>
>>131738439
> We on the other hand made the largest empire in human history.

And even Ireland declared independence from your """"""Empire""""""

>EVEN
>FUCKING
>IRELAND
>>
>>131738439
Living on secluded island and conquering African land where people in mud hutts. Really powerful.

I wonder how would Englishmen fare if they were put between Russians and Germans. We have conquered Moscow once and our King was elected Russian Tsar. We have also remained strong as a nation for over one hundred years of occupation. What achievements do you have?
>>
>>131738380
Dont include serbs...
never include serbs
They are like Jews always Backstabing
Its not overextension its on purpose like that to have control over russian-European economical interactions
>>131738439
Conquered empty land or land that was inhabited by people that didnt invented wheel
Also you did that While we Fought of Real Empire (Ottomans) that actualy conquered something of walue
>>
>>131738597
Is shooting defenseless natives an achievement?
Is losing against your own colony an achievement?
Is not being able to stop Ireland from becoming independent an achievement?
>>
File: IMG_6841.jpg (67KB, 660x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.jpg
67KB, 660x393px
>>131738597
We had to fight other European powers for dominance of those lands you stupid fucking Russian rape baby.

>What achievements do you have?

You're speaking English on the English internet on a computer invented by an Englishman. We also won two world wars and created the modern world. Poland has achieved nothing compared to us, a global power. You're just a play-thing of Russia and Goymany.
>>
>>131738670
We had to fight the French, Spanish, Chinese and Ottoman empires to control all the land you stupid fucking catholic Serb.
>>
File: 1485560963897.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1485560963897.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>131733704
>more than germany, sweden, frabce or uk
>"""not cucked"""

fucking nuke spain, or let the bongs finally conquer it
>>
>>131738439
If Poland was an island on the edge of Europe, with a mountainous coast, it would be able to build to build a huge empire aswell
>>
>>131738670
>Vajdasag
>Serbs
Anon... I..
>its not overextension
Keep good relations with the balkans and balts but do not incorporate them because they belong to a different cultural sphere. The V4 is a central european alliance and that is what it should remain imo.
>>
>>131738794
You are watching movies recorded by cameras that were invented by Poles

You are using GPS that was invented by Slovaks

Your soldiers are using mine detectors / kevlar that was invented by Poles

You used cryptologic bomb to win against Nazis. Cryptologic bomb was created by Poles
>>
>>131738861
>more than germany, sweden, frabce or uk
That's just 'cause they give away free citizenships after a few years you live there unlike us based meds, brotha
>>
>>131735959
Less likely to get fucked than wearing Nazi symbols, but still, you can get beaten like the last time, de Bruyne.
>>
>>131738794
>We also won two world wars and created the modern world.
You mean America
>>
>>131736220
>A nation of parasites. They are the niggers of Europe.
So mudslime refugees are alowed to get free money but white native europeans are not? And you call the poles parasites and niggers? How does your brain works?
>>
File: IMG_7310.jpg (79KB, 666x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7310.jpg
79KB, 666x581px
>>131738872
>Mountainous coast

Lmao what?
>>
File: 1485560822278.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485560822278.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>131739031
we give almost free citizens to spics because muh empire, and we got millions
>>
File: flags4.gif (30KB, 403x228px) Image search: [Google]
flags4.gif
30KB, 403x228px
>>131739050
>>
I'm a polish diaspora and I went there for a couple years in school.
It's pretty fucking boring, but comfy. Good beer if you're a degenerate that drinks a lot, some nice stuff to see but that's all there is to it. Everyone walks around with a constipated look on their face.
If you're not white you'll get beat up in nightclubs by the bald ogorek heads, and expect to struggle communicating with people regularly if you don't speak Polish.

I don't recommend it unless you are ethnically a Pole, because they will make you not feel welcome if you aren't.
>>
>>131739094
It's called the Cliffs of Dover for a reason.
>>
>>131739094
I think he refers to the cliffs or something
>>
>>131738995
>His country is so shit he has to include a Slovak achievement as his own to boost up the numbers

Lmao

Without the British Industrial Revolution the world would still be living like peasants. We literally gifted civilisation to the world. We are Gods.
>>
>>131739134
Oh, and one of my German classmates got his door pissed on just because he was German by some people I knew. It was funny
>>
>>131736497
Like a boss.
>>
>honest assessment

I spent a month earlier this year in Poland, so I can give an outsider's perspective.

The cities are almost identical. From the center out, you have old town, then apartments/office buildings, then the suburbs and finally semi-rural areas. The cities are not as clean as the west, but they are certainly liveable.

There really isn't much of a difference between Poles and Western Europeans these days. Certainly the mind-fuck with multicult hasn't hit yet but it's certainly starting. In the larger cities like Krakow and Warsaw, you will see some interracial couples.

The job market is awful. Unless you have a lot of experience in the IT space and you are prepared to take a big pay cut for a quality of living, I wouldn't consider moving there permanently.

The future of Poland is that they will become more westernised and they will move into services consulting over the manufacturing they are presently doing. I think with the younger generation spending so much time abroad that the odds of Poland staying as it is today isn't too great.

Compared to Australian standards, the girls aren't that great. They aren't fat but they aren't really putting a lot of effort into their appearance either.

I'd suggest looking further into moving if you are highly skilled in IT and you want a change in lifestyle. If you are in any other field, don't waste your time and effort.
>>
>>131739050
>You mean America

We invented America, another achievement of ours.
>>
>>131738794
I'm speaking language you understand because I have capabilities to learn more than one language which you cannot say about your average Anglo.

I'm typing this on a computer invented by Americans or more precisely, company established by a Polish immigrant and a Syrian immigrant.

By saying you won two WW, you mean Allies? You know, Americans, Russians, French, Polish soldiers (ever heard about D303?)? Well, that's something. You're just play-thing US, my dear Anglo.
>>
>>131738718
British EMpire is a Joke it would Lost war agains any European Country at any given time 1on1

Fun story

>Republic of Ragusa had spies all over Ottoman empire they reported to AU and Spanish Empire (Ragusa and Spain were in rly close relations)
>England is mad that Spain is better than they are and want to get in on figtinh Ottomans from inside together with Ragusa and Spain
>Ragusa have Spies all over Sultan, Sultan cant go to shitter without spies knowing (His Doctors, advisors, cooks, etc)
>Pope schedule Crusade that is suposed to Break ottomans inhalf and AU is to take liberate everything to Ragusa and Bulgaria
While Crusade go on Constantinopole
>Britain and venice dont Like that Ragusa (and with ragusa Spain as its closest ally) would have so much power in trade over med
>they backstab Ragusa and Crusade fail
>Ragusa stop all trades with Brits
>South England lose half population die to starving
Ottomans in next 50 years manage to get to Wiena
>>
>>131739205
One of our achievements is that we made you destroy your empire. Of course it's not that high up there, since we have other things to be proud about
>>
File: 1498238276544.jpg (128KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498238276544.jpg
128KB, 480x330px
>>131739102
>>
>>131739169
>we are gods
Are ya? What is this mega butthurt bro? If you're such a god why is your government ethnically replacing your population? In 30 years you inbred cunts will be at our doors begging to get it. And in you aint coming.
Besides, you had it the easiest tucked away on your gay little island whereas we Huns literally stopped the Mongol invasion of Europe as well as the Ottoman. Where were you gods then? Oh yea, struggling against the irish rofl.
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (111KB, 666x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
111KB, 666x455px
>>131739206
We invented the US so their achievements are also ours. Slavs are subhuman. Hitler knew this.
>>
>>131739198
>Compared to Australian standards, the girls aren't that great. They aren't fat but they aren't really putting a lot of effort into their appearance either.
Yeah I don't like the "polish women are the best in the world meme", sure slavic women are nice but nothing to drop your jaw at
>>
>>131735416
> 60m2
> a bad thing

Good luck buying anything over 20m2 in Paris.
>>
>>131739169
I included Slovakia because people tend to think that eastern european countries contributed nothing to the modern world.

Face it Brits, you have lost. You are getting reverse-colonised by your own colonies. Your greatest achievement is USA and USA has already surpassed you in every possible way.
>>
File: IMG_9041.jpg (8KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9041.jpg
8KB, 250x185px
>>131736497
Damn. Wtf Poland? Explain this shit
>>
>>131739314
Your ruling elites are called WASPs. Also look deeper into who runs your banking. That's all I have to say on the matter.
>>
>>131739205
We chipped in by giving its name to it tho
>>
>>131739369
If he thought slavs were subhuman why was there a ukrainian (hohol) SS?
>>
>>131733704
>I want a more honest analysis of the country
You ain't getting one on /pol/. You'll either get:
>lmao subhuman slavshits are the niggers of Europe, Pooland is shit
or
>Poland is fucking based, it's a comfy traditionalist degeneracy-free bastion of the white race
protip: It's neither.
>>
>>131739364
Oh look, another country we created.

70% of the world's nations exist because we created them lmao.
>>
>>131739369
>their achievements are also ours.

Fuck off back to your island. We made you dissolve your empire. We could annex you if we wanted.
>>
>>131739369
If that's the only retort you could have come up with, then you really are one retarded, ginger piece of shit Brian.

Thank god not all Brits are retarded.
>>
>>131739503
not true lmao
>>
>>131739442
You say that as if Britain isn't compromised
>>
>>131733704
no

standard of life comparable to (2-3 major cities) or lower than (everywhere else) western europe.
most elementary, middle and high schools are shit. some universities (in aforementioned major cities) aren't bad.
government corruption rises steadily since 1989. current one is the worst yet.
hard to generalize people. some are helpful, some will spit on you, some are nosy, some mind their own business. most are idiots, of course.
future of poland is looking bleak. the government is posed to choke every last bit of freedom out of the market. socialism rears its ugly head more and more. anyone wanting a good wage is leaving west. society is getting old fast and honest working people are taxed more and more to keep supporting the old farts.
don't go there.
>>
isn't Poland in EU freedom of movement? why do no EU citizens want to live there?
>>
File: IMG_4570.jpg (87KB, 654x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4570.jpg
87KB, 654x571px
>>131739508
America is Anglo, piss ant Catholic.
>>
>>131739289
we fought often against other european countries sometimes at the same time are you croats really as retarded as they say?
>>
>>131739555
But it is though, Turkroach.
>>
>>131739604
I actually am more proud of my English ancestors. They were here since before America was a country. I still have their last name. Now I understood why they had to get off that godforsaken island
>>
poland is being invaded by hohols
>>
File: IMG_8763.jpg (98KB, 667x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8763.jpg
98KB, 667x349px
>ITT butthurt 3rd world Eastern Europeans jealous of the most relevant country in the history of man

Lol, keep bitching about my country, little Slavs. It only feeds my ego and confirms in my mind we are superior. No-one hates irrelevant countries, and we are despised.
>>
>>131739662
>when speaking to a central euro you know you are speaking to a white.
Who am I replying to here? A nigger? A cury nigger? A sand Nigger? Face it faggot, your country is done.
>>
>>131739662
Prove it
>>
>>131739763
That's true. They're civilized, work hard and have pretty women. I'll take any amount of them.
>>
>>131739630
>we fought often against other european countries sometimes
tell me about it
France? LOL
Your empire is not comparable with German Empire,HRE,Roman ,Bizantine, Carthage, Ottoman, Japan, Even the Serbian empire did more than you... etc

I could to to elementary school and bully them to give me theyr money that doesnt make me strong, it just makes me a dick
>>
>>131739803
>3rd world Eastern Europeans
Your capital is darker than Chicago
>>
>>131733704
Basically a smaller, whiter, less fucked up version of my country.
>>
>>131739803
Britannia rulez teh wavez..

..With 7 destroyers and a ramp.
>>
>>131739803
>No-one hates irrelevant countries, and we are despised.

Top-kek, Poland is currently villain no.1 in the west due to our migrant middle finger.
>>
>>131739862
the same can be said for poles here, but as we know that's not always the case
>>
>>131739108
Some trivia: both eagles serving as our symbols belong in the same genus.
>>131739198
The problem with our cities is that when your country wasn't there for 123 years and then some autistic germans bomb the fuck out of them and THEN autistic commie russians come and build Standard Template Living Brick it's somewhat hard to have distinct cities.
>>131739205
>UK achievement
>german almost became speaking language in US
Yeah, right.
>>
>>131739206

Nah, this upsurge of bongistani shitposting is because they are too cucked, too scared to be called racis' to actually fight back aganist the mudslimes invading their country so they are escaping delusions and claiming the achievements of other countries. Why face the reality when your capital became the colony of your colony when you can just shitpost away, pretending youre still an empire the sun never sets on.
>>
1st generation American here, living in Chicago. Enormous population of polish people. We all live separate from niggers. Been thinking about getting my polish citizenship. I also speak Polish, parents speak it at home.

I've got a 2 year degree with honors in science. I was looking at getting certs like A+, Network+, Security+ etc. See people talking here about IT. Is it good, compared to what you could earn back here in burgerland?

I actually visited with my family to see some family, was my 4th time in Poland, first in over 10 years. Krawkow is absolutely amazing, you all... I've never been to such a wonderful city, honest to god.

Women there are absolutely fucking stunning
>>
>>131736713
Another fake Youtube channel.
>>
>>131740170
As an IT engineer you can earn up to 5 or 6 times more than your average pollock. And with your skills you can go for even more

t. IT engineer
>>
>>131740083
But it didn't did it?

You have an inferiority complex like all Slavs. That's why you're all so butthurt all the the time lmao. You know your history is garbage compared to the West. I question whether Slavs are even white.
>>
>>131740098
'Based Orban' is also pro-EU. He is Merkel's lapdog you butthurt Eastern gypsy.
>>
>>131733704
friend erasmused there. alcohol is cheap, girls are easy. its just another aids ridden slavic shithole. nothing special about it.
>>
Why do all the slavs bite the hand? Be grateful we let you in you squatting faggots
>>
>>131740408

Good thing even your anti-EU politicians love the BBC so brexit was a completely pointless kneejerk fuckup to not being relevant anymore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
>>
>>131740408
>t. kebab bin falafel
Stay assmad, fagget
>>
File: IMG_2235.jpg (68KB, 733x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.jpg
68KB, 733x537px
>>131740664
Brexit was worth it just to get away from you subhuman Eastern trash. Slavs are worse than niggers and that's a fact.
>>
File: COlonialism.png (650KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
COlonialism.png
650KB, 4500x2234px
>>131739503
Overseas colonial European empires, partially done by influence
>>
File: 1482974757920.gif (459KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482974757920.gif
459KB, 472x357px
>>131737113
Welp. Glad i left this shit country.
>>
>>131740889

Good thing Mommy May said everyone can stay.
>>
>>131739375
>slavic women

There is a big difference between women in different Slavic countries. So, you can't generalise.

You can certainly see all the German in the Polish gene pool when you go further East and see what other Slavs look like.

>>131740083
Most of the old towns in Poland A look like what you'd see in Germany. Poland is just one period of occupation where people build shit their way to another.
>>
the dynamic between polish citizens is quite interesting to observe. it is perhaps the most intriguing country of people to study much like how the united states is to europeans
>>
>>131736310
> hey cucks I want to poach your women, I know you won't mind
>>
>>131740408
Not only that
>>
>>131740357
Nice "english" country, mate. You're assmad that you lost everything you had and you're now being invaded by niggers and muslimes you invited to your country.
>>
Poland isn't a real country as it's ruled from Brussels and doesn't have a border. Poland just can't seem to ever be relevant. Why is it always someone else's bitch?
>>
>>131733704
>Only 5.9% in france and 9.1% in Germany
Fake
>>
File: colonialism2.png (849KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism2.png
849KB, 4500x2234px
>>131740921
Here's the Americas. I didn't do every island
>>
>>131741031
What big difference? Slavic women all look very similar. They all have cute baby faces.
>>
>>131740921
>Greenland
>Birtish empire
what the fuck?
>>
>>131741066
Based Italian exposing the Eastern mutts
>>
>>131735959
Nothing, people are not that aggressive about political stuff, you may get a negative remark at most.

Unless you meet some hooligans.
>>
>>131741089
To be fair, those ones just saying "American" in the South and Appalachia are very likely English
>>
File: huns.png (123KB, 1060x406px) Image search: [Google]
huns.png
123KB, 1060x406px
>>131741089
HUN'D
>>
>>131737572
This

America is a fucking paradise

https://youtu.be/4LrBW3DHETg
>>
>>131741137
misclick.
>>
>>131741089
That map got debunked ages ago. Anglo Americans just say they're Americans whereas 3/4 Anglo 1/4 German Americans will say they are German because it's an interesting convo starter and Yanks love to LARP. Being Anglo isn't seen as being exotic in the US because it's an Anglo country.
>>
>>131741253
When you're in a nation full of different people, you want to show just how different you are. I used to be one of those "I'm irish" faggots a few years ago, until I realized how cringey it was.
>>
>>131733704
>Latvia: 16.3%
>Estonia: 15.7%
>Foreign citizens
>CITIZENS
Hahaha
Also this map is very outdated by now.
>Is Poland a good place?
Only for Poles, yes.
>>
>>131738439
You just got lucky, you were in the right place at the right time, conquered by Roman empire.
>>
>>131735416
>60m2 flat, used VW Passat B5 kombi 1.9TDi and a Xiaomi phone
How exactly is this bad? Jesus Christ you fucking whiners. I liked Poland but it looks like you're so Americanized now that it's better to just consider you gone.
>>
>>131741389
They're also on an island with cliffs as coasts
>>
>>131740938
but anon, I can still see german flag...
>>
File: assmad brits.jpg (212KB, 989x1361px) Image search: [Google]
assmad brits.jpg
212KB, 989x1361px
>>131740889
>>
File: 1498725234407.png (59KB, 265x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498725234407.png
59KB, 265x670px
>>131733704
worse than nigeria
>>
>>131741520
And this is?
>>
>>131733704
Poland is a shithole. Just like the rest of Eastern Europe. The only reason to go there would be to poach there women. Which is why there are so many faggot poles and Eastern euros in here saying "fuck off we're full". They're mad white foreigners came and took their women.
>>
File: IMG_8795.jpg (111KB, 655x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8795.jpg
111KB, 655x585px
>>131741389
>European butthurt

Keep it coming
>>
>>131735416
>>How is the future looking for Poland?
>Good
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>131741540
looks like gdp
>>
>>131741463
>he thinks the entire coast is a cliff

American education
>>
>>131738794
Polish people still exist today despite all their struggles. The original inhabitants of great britain were wiped out by vikings and saxons and normans. Even your genepool has changed more times than the borders of poland.
>>
>>131739803
>t only feeds my ego
I guess it's something to do between all those terror attacks and realising mayor of your capitol is muslim.
>>
>>131741612
Nice contribution, French-German-Italian rape baby.
>>
File: cliffsofdover.png (45KB, 576x294px) Image search: [Google]
cliffsofdover.png
45KB, 576x294px
>>131741611
I love my country with all my heart, but out school system is lacking desu. I educate myself, which is why I'm pretty smart actually.
>>
this place is literally as shit as ukraine
>>
>>131736120
Our business laws are not very business-friendly, but luckily things are slowly changing.

>>131736310
If you are too beta to find your own non degenerate qt then you have nothing to look for here

>>131736542
Not humans

>>131741423
>Aiming for being wealthier
>A bad thing

We always complain, bro
>>
File: not gdp.jpg (65KB, 410x646px) Image search: [Google]
not gdp.jpg
65KB, 410x646px
>>131741598
If so, I don't know from where did he got that chart. Maybe it's outdated?
>>131741612
We survived a century of constant destruction of our nation in order to make us "german" or "russian" and we're still there.
>>
File: Clipboard03.png (3KB, 598x84px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03.png
3KB, 598x84px
>>131741573
Explain yourself bong.
>>
>>131739169
>We are gods
He says while posting on 4chan as trucks of peace ravage the streets of the capital.
>>
File: britshit (2).jpg (10KB, 355x493px) Image search: [Google]
britshit (2).jpg
10KB, 355x493px
>>131741690
>ass blasted anglo spotted

truth hurts dont it tony?
>>
>>131741897
Are you implying you could take us on in a war? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131733704
4%? I think its time to beat polish and slovaks ass living here and send them to gulag so we can have nice 0.1%
>>
>>131741565
I have nothing against you take our liberal qts, they will vote for the Democrats and we will turn right.
>>
>>131735416
You forgot to mention the part where everyone there is a slav, and is incapable of advancing beyond third world country status. So much land and nothing done with it, I pray for the day germany gets its balls back and invades you fucks for prussia and its eastern lands, I would join in a heartbeat.
>>
File: giphy.gif (486KB, 409x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
486KB, 409x264px
Hi, I'm Poland. Don't come here, it's full. You can donate to my Patreon, though. Send gibs and weapons.
>>
File: mugabe-laugh.jpg (32KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe-laugh.jpg
32KB, 250x301px
>>131741958
yes we could,we'd fuckign bury you subhumans

but we dont have to since the rest of the world is doing an excellent job putting you pirates in your place.

and thats in the gutters where you shit belong

you anglo turds have made more enemies all over the world that yous will ever cope with.
>>
>>131741992
>third world country
What are you talking about? London looks like Pakistan, and DC and Paris look like Africa
>>
>>131741803
>>Aiming for being wealthier
>>A bad thing
Well how fucking much more do you need? This guy is getting 1200 euros, how is this not enough for everyone?

>>131737571
>>I've just graduated and work as a .NET programmer for 4500PLN net.

Normal life costs only a few hundred, so where exactly is the problem?
>>
>>131733704
Those threads of Americans moving to Poland or any other Eastern Europe coutnry is the same type of cringe like libcucks in USA saying they will move to Canada.

Most westerners would hate it in Eastern Europe. The culture is too different, there are milions things that would drive you crazy and you will never fit in.
>>
Poland is 99% white (I use that term loosely) yet is still a backward shithole with lower IQ than the West.

Explain yourselves, car thieving toilet cleaners.

The only conclusion I reach is that Poles aren't white, but Mongolian Turks.
>>
File: Shittiest_country.jpg (95KB, 1023x639px) Image search: [Google]
Shittiest_country.jpg
95KB, 1023x639px
>>131733704
Pic related
>>
>>131742083
I think people just want to visit really. I want to go to Poland and see the sights, but I wouldn't want to live there.
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (93KB, 666x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
93KB, 666x430px
>>131742055
>pirates

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARGIE I KNOW IT'S YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHahaha DEAD ARGIE SAILORS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131742061
That's my point kikeman Uk, France, and Germany even with their high as fuck nigger problem are still richer and more economically set than slav central poland. I hate slavs more than niggers, they don't do shit in they're land even with nearly 100% population symmetry. All slavs need to be pushed back into russia.
>>
>>131741992
>So much land and nothing done with it
You are mistaking us with Russiia... burger education.
>>
>>131742229
>All slavs need to be pushed back into russia.
Last time someone tried that, slavs ended up further west.
Poland was also fucked by communism for 50 years
>>
File: seems legit.jpg (27KB, 430x440px) Image search: [Google]
seems legit.jpg
27KB, 430x440px
>>131742093
>>
>>131742093
Your super high iq has not saved you from all the cuckery madness.
>>
>>131742250
Polish nigger here doesn't understand history, specifically the part were slav nigger town here got 25% of germany after ww2 even though they didn't do shit in the war and the land never belonged to them in the first place.
>>
>>131742229
>sells Eastern Europe to commie slavery
>OMG WHY ARE YOU NOT ADVANCED
burger education
>>
File: 1456188640009.jpg (417KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1456188640009.jpg
417KB, 1280x853px
can a pole please tell me...

is your country actually as based as we make it seem on this board? what is the general trend?

usa didn't even seem that bad until the late 2000's and then this sjw shit just exploded out of nowhere

how do you know the same thing won't happen in poland?

i have money and a family and can work from anywhere i just don't know where to go to escape from the bullshit it seems to be a product of modernity more than any group of people
>>
>>131742371
>and the land never belonged to them in the first place.
Coming from nation that genocided natives and stole all their clay.
>>
>>131742410
But slavs brought communism to other slavs; blames west? I don't get it, is not self-evalutating your own race even possible nigger?
>>
>>131742479
that genocide was accidental
>>
File: Polska_w_latach_1102_-_1138.png (1MB, 2309x2192px) Image search: [Google]
Polska_w_latach_1102_-_1138.png
1MB, 2309x2192px
>>131742371
>never belonged to them in the first place.

top jej
>>
File: Gorbama.jpg (17KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gorbama.jpg
17KB, 426x500px
>>131742410
and the mos ironic part of today's reality

is these anglo cocksuckers are falling victim to communist slavery these days

they will find out exactly what we went through
>>
>>131742436
I've heard Iceland is pretty nice. Whitest country on earth, and they had a law where you could kill Turks on sight
>>
>>131742479
Who cares, we did something with it kowalski can you say the same? Or any slav for that matter.
>>
>>131742371

Their territorial gains weren't meant to reward Poland, they were meant to weaken Germany.
>>
>>131742488
You do know that Russians are our enemies since time immemorial, right?
>>
File: 1496627280986.jpg (948KB, 1920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1496627280986.jpg
948KB, 1920x1210px
>>131742371
>>131742547
Let me tell you about your country.

What the fuck is wrong with amerisharts.
>>
>>131742577
It was sort of a reward to Poland, since Russia stole their lands in the east
>>
>>131733704
I got polish friends they are good people but remember they are fucking based and you are not part of the pack.
>>
>>131742630
fuck off faggot
>>
>>131741121
Slavic Russians do look Asian from some angles.

Poles tend to have buggier eyes than Czechs who look no different from Austrians.
>>
>>131742634

No, the allies weren't interested in Poland at all, as evidenced that they allowed Russia to rape Poland with impunity.

The allies were only interested in keeping Germany down.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 252x200px
>>131742510
Now were looking like reality here kowalski.
>supports kikes
>Thinks holohoax is real
>Has never invented shit
>Literally hated more than any other european country.
Can't w8 to push you slavs back to russia.
>>
File: putinator.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
putinator.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>131742634
and now they stole your government

hahahahah

fuck you america!!!
did you know russians have entry into the US with no requirements of visas?

no wonder your shithole is turnign into russia 2.0

AAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>131742701
True.
>>131742704
It's funny you use "Germanics" as an argument.

Eastern Germanics had nothing to do with modern Germans, you mutt trash. They had more in common with Scandinavians, Balts and West Slavs.
>>
>>131742436
You want an actuall honest no meme answer? Fine.

>is your country actually as based as we make it seem on this board?

Yes, does not change the fact we are not rich country (not poor either) and all consequences that comes with it.

>how do you know the same thing won't happen in poland?

Because even our lefties do not want any rapefugees.

>i have money and a family and can work from anywhere i just don't know where to go to escape from the bullshit it seems to be a product of modernity more than any group of people

You would be cultureshocked to all hell if you moved to Poland to actually live here... totally diffrent mentality, youtube have few channels with burgers that moved here and they were so shocked that they needed to start fucking channel.
Their generall consensus: it's lovelly here but it will take you a lot of time to start fitting in. And even after years things that are 2nd nature to us will still shock you.
>>
File: 1497014720353.png (546KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497014720353.png
546KB, 1200x1000px
>>131742704
>>
>>131742701
>as evidenced

*by the fact
>>
>>131742701
I'm saying it's both
>>
>>131742704
Based American.

Slavs are niggers and need to fuck off back to the Eastern steppes.
>>
>>131742598
>Russia Slav
>Poland Slav
>Slavs hate slavs and will never become a rich nation or invent anything.
Makes sense to me
>>
>>131742704
Did you know that genetic analysis indicates Slavs are in Europe for 4 thousands of years, give or take?
>>
>>131742731
>did you know russians have entry into the US with no requirements of visas?
You say, not providing any credibility
>>
Most slavs are garbage but certain slavs like slovenians and croatians are different
>>
>>131742766
i lived in shanghai for 3 years

give me something that will "shock" me that is 2nd nature to the based polish people
>>
File: 1495708955966.jpg (254KB, 865x966px) Image search: [Google]
1495708955966.jpg
254KB, 865x966px
>>131742802
>28 posts by this ID

Its ok Chav, now show me on this tea cup when Piotr touched your girlfriend.
>>
>>131741253
It's the Americans' own fault for coming up with the retarded "one drop rule" in the first place
>>
>>131742748
slav argument, slav hate slavs so germanic people must hate other germanic people. I love third world niggers, keep living in poverty slav your the joke of europe and always will be.
>>
>>131742854
Im not going to do your homework for you

ameroshart

your country

you defend it

me I'll be glad to help bring your anglo ass down.
>>
>>131742835
>>
>>131742923
Except East Germanics mixed with Proto-Slavs for centuries.
Kowalski was spreading his slavshit genes while Vandals and Goths sacked Rome lmao.
>>
File: 0Y.png (1MB, 1542x1953px) Image search: [Google]
0Y.png
1MB, 1542x1953px
>>131742928
You just admitted you're lying and that you pulled that out of your ass. I'm not going to make your argument.

Go clean an oven you Jew
>>
>>131742766
>totally diffrent mentality, youtube have few channels with burgers that moved here and they were so shocked that they needed to start fucking channel.
What do they complain about specifically?
>>
>>131742896
I could not, since those things are normal to me. Hell most of things that shocked those burgers i am talking about were just silly for me.

you could check this dude if you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM
>>
>>131742845
im gonna need some sources here kowalski, lies only go so far, and also I need a rebuttal on the whole slavs can't do shit on their own, or invent anything. Tesla is the only slav from serbia who most likely had mixed heritage and had a austrian education with classes taught in german. I know facts hurt but this is reality kowalski.
>>
File: We Got Ur Goyim Gold.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
We Got Ur Goyim Gold.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
>>131743024
whatever

stupid americunt
>>
>>131743072
Was it autism?
>>
>>131737125
I'm cool with that, if I needed it a gun it'd just be to kill someone who fucked my daughter or something. Those le government tyrant people are faggots.
>>
>>
File: ljubjana.jpg (88KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
ljubjana.jpg
88KB, 800x515px
>>131737572
>cesspool you call a country
Slovenia is pretty comfy place with nice towns and beautiful karst caves.
It's not a skyscraper and suburban McMansion infected country.
>>
>>131743079
Next time you try to argue with someone, bring up sources for your facts, you incestuous mongoloid
>>
The only decent Slavs seem to be Czechs. Why is this?

Also Serbs are based.
>>
>>131743101
>Can't think of a proper rebuttal
Uhmm....Nigger
>>
File: slide2.jpg (72KB, 1000x365px) Image search: [Google]
slide2.jpg
72KB, 1000x365px
Polish people are good cheap workslaves for the dutch. Im cool with them. They saves money, also never complain making over hours all the time. And if one don't want to show up at work, we got enough polish slaves who are willing. I like them.
>>
>>131743191
Yes, you are.

You cannot even write properly in your own language, that's just truly fucking patethic.
>>
File: IMG_2244.jpg (141KB, 675x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
141KB, 675x677px
>>131743132
Saved.
>>
>>131743237
Good point, but your forgetting the part where they stay in the netherlands forever and degrad the population and IQ.
>>
>>131743149
arguing on this shithole site full of retards like you is easy as pie

but you dumb fuck think you can bait me into spilling valuable information (especially whats happing in your own shithole) like most of the retards this shithole of a country is infested with?

lol you chattin up the wrong sucker , gringo
>>
>>131742704
>>131742748
That's why I support globalism, this fake division between European people must die, fuck your fake germanic slav division bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 256x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 256x498px
>>131743072
Say hello to a man who made your precious oil useful.
>>
File: absolutelysubversive.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysubversive.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>131743333
>That's why I support globalism, this fake division between European people must die
Absolutely subversive. Nice get, Goldstein.
>>
>>131743284
IQ isn't real
>>
>>131743289
>spilling valuable information
You said Russians can enter this nation without passports. I asked for a source. You said you were pulling it out of your ass.

>like most of the retards this shithole of a country
>this shithole
>this

Oh you're an "Americunt" too?
>>
File: eu-flag-burning.jpg (15KB, 212x277px) Image search: [Google]
eu-flag-burning.jpg
15KB, 212x277px
>>131743333
fuck off and get beheaded

yurotrash
>>
>>131743342
Nice try slav, but try again.

Ignacy Łukasiewicz was born on 8 March 1822 in Zaduszniki, near Mielec, in the Austrian Empire (after the partition of Poland) as the youngest of five children. His family had Armenian origins[1][2][4] and his parents were Apolonia, née Świetlik, and Józef Łukasiewicz, a member of the local intelligentsia nobility entitled to use Łada coat of arms and a veteran of Kościuszko's Uprising. They rented a small manor in Zaduszniki, but soon after Ignacy's birth the family was forced to relocate to nearby city of Rzeszów due to financial difficulties. There Ignacy entered the local secondary school (Konarski's Gymnasium), but failed to pass the exams and left in 1836.
>>
File: 1498351918488.png (105KB, 1056x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498351918488.png
105KB, 1056x475px
>>131743258
Yeah I agree Steward. Stupid fucking slavs comming to the UK, working and paying taxes. They should be more like all the other subhumans that keep flooding the country. Leeching the benefits, raping your females and blowing themselves up.

>Fucking untermenschen slavs can't even be proper immigrants.
>>
>>131734572
>>131734616
>>131735416

fucking morons, desperate for westerners much?
>>
>>131743072
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0054360
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veleti
>>
>>131743284
For the Dutch everything is fine if we got our share of the coins. Money makes the Dutch happy. Even if we flooding our country with more workslaves it's worth it.
>>
>>131743483
>civic nationalism is good only when America does it
>>
File: boi.jpg (123KB, 613x739px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
123KB, 613x739px
>>131736307
When did we start having nightmares like that? Half of this continent is made up of filthy backstabbers who sold us out to the Turks/Romanians/Soviets.
Fuck everything that's west to Germany and east to Hungary.
>>
>>131743574
>His family had Armenian origins
Im not visiting some random slav URL just screenshot it nigger.
>>
>>131736310
Check out The Foreign Citizen on YouTube.
It's the channel of man, who moved from US to Poland and describes his experiences.
>>
>>131743636
hey fuck you
>>
>>131743685
Yeah and he loves rap + ebonics! Such a great guy! We definitely need more western immigrants.
>>
>>131743625
I could give a fuck about this country, your also forgetting the fact that their isn't an ethnic american, only native american indians. There is a polish ethnic group, slav in my eyes like the rest, but polish nigger ethnic group globally recongnized.
>>
>>131743611
True, wealth is far more important than nationalist bullshit.

The poorer you are the more stupid and more into nationalist crap you are.
>>
>>131743636
Hey what did we ever do to Hungary
>>
>>131737923
Bulgaria is ok, Greece and Romania is a definitely no. Austria is debatable.
>>
>>131743663
>>131743625
I could argue that America didn't do shit because everybody there is of European origins.
>>
>>131743880
I hope you do, just be sure to state the part of europe they're from, and you'll still see slavs didn't do shit. Understand poland is a state not a nation, America is a melting of niggers, white, chinks and spics.
>>
>>131743517
There are more Poles in UK prisons than Pakis and Africans.
>>
>>131743982
I guess you pulled this out of your ass britfag
>>
File: frm.png (221KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
frm.png
221KB, 640x782px
>>131743834
>>131743740
"Everything that's west to Germany" have been a bad way to say this.
It was stupid of me to beat around the bush. I was talking about Fr*nce
>>
>>131743949
That "not a nation" somehow survived 123 years of persecution just to be itself again.
>>
>>131743982
>>
>>131744034
>>131743982
Nationalities of foreign
prisoners, top 10,
December 2016
Albanian 572 5.9%
Jamaican 514 5.3%
Lithuanian 430 4.4%
Pakistani 412 4.2%
Indian 373 3.8%
Somalian 335 3.4%
Nigerian 320 3.3%

3.3 + 3.4 + 4.2 = 10.9 < 9.4

researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN04334/SN04334.pdf
>>
>>131736307
when was europe ever united? under anything for any reason?
>>
>>131744157
Now remind me Jamal, how many poles are there in the UK?
Yeah, over a milion.
One thousand criminals in a community of a milion people. What would be the percentage in that case?
>0,1%
>>
>>131744074
Look dude I could give two fucks what happens to a slav country, people or anything about you niggers (except your women). I just hate how you guys are proud that you stole land from germany, your proud that germany lost the war, and you people are staisfied being the economic joke of europe. Take responisbility, admit slavs aren't capable of governing themselves and brought communism to all other slavs.
>>
>go for a walk
>come back
>see this

Aaaand another civil war on /pol/. Great
>>
File: 1498271727740.jpg (346KB, 850x661px) Image search: [Google]
1498271727740.jpg
346KB, 850x661px
>>131744283
>>
>>131733704
Why are Americans so dumb? The reason no migrants go to Poland is because it's as poor or poorer than where these people come from. Good luck finding a job there that pays more than 20 per day
>>
File: commie pinata.jpg (145KB, 630x422px) Image search: [Google]
commie pinata.jpg
145KB, 630x422px
>>131743132
The bastard who made that comment will be the first one to hang on the day of the goulash.
>>
>>131744344
why do i care this country doesn't belong to me and the dumb spics fill in the unwanted asswipe jobs.
>>
File: hoos.png (988KB, 1872x780px) Image search: [Google]
hoos.png
988KB, 1872x780px
>>131744081
>England is now Poland's Australia
>>
>>131744464
why it does not belong to you? also fair point you dont care
>>
>>131744211
>>131743636

Thats why its a dream. A pretty fucking naive dream in hindsight but in the 90s and early '00 we actually did believe the "end of history" is here and we dont have to fight anymore.
>>
File: laughing lions.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lions.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>131744495
Good one mate
>>
>>131744283
Slavs and germanics aren't real, we're all Europeans.

Europe must unite.

Take your racist ideology somewhere else stormshits. Being white is all you got, because you're a loser yourself that will never amount to anything. You're just another replaceable cog in the machine, no one cares about you.
>>
File: liaud.png (154KB, 784x599px) Image search: [Google]
liaud.png
154KB, 784x599px
>>131744560
it is naive but i also believe in the end of history just not the kind you do
>>
File: 1487407653036.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1487407653036.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
>>131744281
y u bully me
>>
>>131737923
we have to get rid of our globalist politicians first
>>
>>131743333
The division between Germans and Poles is extremely large. They come from different worlds.
>>
>>131744283
Stop bullying other people for being born in another country, you stormfag loser. "Poles" aren't at fault "their" country is shit. It's the people like you who want to feel superior so they keep everyone down.
>>
File: jkn.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jkn.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
This is how "united" Europe should look like. Germans divided, eastern europeans united
>>
>>131744744
That's what retarded nazis want to believe.
>>
>>131744744
If there's any division it's only through cultural programming, that's why we should all adopt one global European culture.
>>
>>131744849
why do roach still owns Constantinopole? and all of the balkans?
>>
>>131743534
Desperate for westerners? Not at all
Giving bad press to every fucking westerners who want to come here won't fucking attract them here
It will scare them all off
Telling them truth about this country will keep them away a lot more than saying 'WE ARE FULL' or that we are totalitarian state, cause some Westerners will come here hoping for totalitarian state
>>
>>131743685
He's an annoying cunt with americentric mindest. Like in Poland you take off hat indoors and he has a problem with it. He is begging to get clocked if he hasn't been yet.
>>
File: 1495722471182.png (380KB, 2000x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1495722471182.png
380KB, 2000x1529px
>>131744646
not posting better version
>>
>>131744969
My greatest ally. No one hates west more than they do, that is why we like each other.
>>
>>131744646

>tfw having to beat back muslim hordes after a 300 year pause

not this shit again
>>
>>131745020
>Ireland

Anon.. I..
>>
>>131745020
saved
>>
>>131744834
>It's the people like you who want to feel superior so they keep everyone down
I could give two fucks about feeling superior to slavs, I just want them to drop this retarted culture and allow the germanic people to seed their woman. It will benefit them in the long run.
>>
>>131743763
He has polish passport, officially he's polish citizen, not immigrant.
>>
>>131744878
The average German has almost 0 knowledge of anything Poland. No German has any idea what even the most common Polish food looks like. Most Germans don't think there is any difference between a Pole and anyone else from the neighboring countries (or even Latvia), and the German understanding and interest in the Polish language is about zero, as well. In turn, Poles generally hate Germans.
>>
>>131745090
>>131745020
yeah the Irish are getting swarmed by immigrants
>>
File: 1419075211925.jpg (12KB, 262x320px) Image search: [Google]
1419075211925.jpg
12KB, 262x320px
>>131745029
you're west of them
>>
>>131745114
>stormfag thinks culture is in the genes
Literally medieval science
>>
>>131745218
where does it arise from then
>>
>>131745218
Must be slav living in germany, get the fuck out of her slav nig.
>>
>>131745114
There's isn't any germanic people, it's all fake. It's only European. We should all have the same culture.
>>
>>131745043
this time no we wont beat them after they take over in russia and the west no one will beat them i look at ISIS breaking monuments and i think yeah this is going to happen here some time just wait
>>
>>131745290
I'm Jewish, superior to stormfags in every way.
>>
File: 1497375972717.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497375972717.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>131745043
don't worry we have your back
>>
>>131745372
gas yourself dirty kike
>>
>>131745155
No, that's not it.

I have been to Ireland, Cork recently,
I was there, in Cork, during Black Pride day.
I have seen a lot, A LOT of communist graffiti, posters. I have even seen a fucking muslim woman read a far-leftwing newspaper.

Salute, to our fallen comrade, Ireland [*]

>>131745197
Well, technically Spain, France and England are more " on the west " than I am. Thus our un-holy alliance .
>>
>>131744965
Depends on what that global culture is going to be. I'd say revive Latin for a language because it appeals to Slavs, meds and Nordics pretty much equally for different reasons. English is too Anglo and has too little grammar for Slavs to take it seriously.
>>
>>131745252
It just seem to happen, some random circumstances. Why did Greece and Rome appear?
>>
>>131745344

>this time no we wont beat them after they take over in russia and the west no one will beat them

What the fuck they would do? Whine for more gibs? Hit more civilians with trucks of peace? The mudslimes are weak as shit, the westcucks are just to spineless and emasculated to do anything about it. Plus if you think russian mudslimes are the same as the neo-germans youre retarded. The only way they can win is liberal-feminist-leftist fifth columns letting them in.

>look at ISIS breaking monuments and i think yeah this is going to happen here some time just wait

ISIS was just your regular desert gang given undue media attention and in the moment they met actual soldiers they got shat on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Just look at these worthless fucks.
>>
>>131745498
im talking about some agreement to give citizenship to the other Irish and immigrants are taking advantage of that to swarm the rest of ireland some irish guy told me that
>>
>>131745541
Now this might sound controversially but the only culture and equality I respect is European equality/culture. Europe should unite but at the same time it should isolate itself from world's problems. No more blacks, no more muslims.

Let americans fight their retarded and stupid wars on their own, we should not care about it, we should not support them, we should not fight alongside them.
>>
>>131745541
I'd like Latin too, but it's a dead language and English already contains a lot of it due to being influenced by French.
>>
>>131745440
You're literally the Jewiest western Europeans, Dutch lingerie. Literally merchants
>>
>>131745498
but to the Turks you are a part of the West. Poles were warring with Muslims for centuries you dope. your 'unholy alliance' is spitting on your ancestors.

>>131745613
the reason those cultures were different is because the people were different.
>>
>>131745717
Well said.

>>131745778
It's dead at present but it would only take something as simple as starting to teach it in schools along with a cultural zeitgeist of pan-Europeanism for people to ultimately adopt it. I'd rather avoid English or French for that matter, they are both too "modern Western", if you know what I mean.
>>
>>131745877
the merchants are in the westyou cunt,in holland.
Im from the east, gelderland, we were never merchants
>>
File: moscow-muslim-mosques-muftis.si.jpg (269KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
moscow-muslim-mosques-muftis.si.jpg
269KB, 690x388px
>>131745675
they will become majority in russia and the russian army look it up also in the west they will be majority with an Otoman turkey soon they will seek to bring Islam here and they wont be comming in rubber boats
>>
>>131745893
Correlation =/= causation

You stormfags always confuse the two with your simple memes.

Cultures rise and fall, mostly due to some random coincidences.
>>
File: 1498209036920.png (58KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498209036920.png
58KB, 429x410px
>>131745893
Dude, I know.

I am not sure if you are aware of that but helping West actually caused more harm than good to Poland. Now, there will be no battle of Vienna, no central powers, no axis. We are going to ruin Austria, France and GB.
>>
>>131745675
also forgot yes but what they are doing destroying pre Islamic art and all kinds of objects do you think mudslimes will preserve the western or eastern heritage? no they will erase it destroy it or convert it if they can
>>
File: 1496751645862.gif (4MB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496751645862.gif
4MB, 300x375px
>>131745410
I demand more Polish-Hungary lewds

This is how you build true friendships between nations.
>>
>>131746082
i'm not a stormfag
>random
everything can be written off as random
>why are people different
>why do we exist
>why is the speed of light that fast
>why are you such a faggot
all just random. if you want to know why cultures are different it's because people are different, how else would you explain it. random doesn't mean a fucking thing.
>>
>>131746187

I seriously hope they actually do that in west europe. I want france erased from history.
>>
>>131741589
Better than germany
>>
>>131746506
Daily reminder that France created what is now known as Germany. ( Frankish Empire )
>>
>>131746291
Then how do you explain Anglos and Irish? They're the same people, but one is great other is white trash? There's many differences in European people that cannot be explained by muh genetics or muh iq memes like you poltards like to oversimplify.

There's nothing genetically stopping a slav to become like Anglo or German, other than muh pride in a "culture" or muh nation
>>
>>131746545
But still better than poland or any slav country for that matter.
>>
>>131746633
Only for short-sight. Having weak and slow advances in the future is still better than having no future.
>>
File: 1496643380277.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496643380277.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>131745991
This is a good idea, but impossible to put in motion until a major power reshuffle/war.

The current Europen elites would have been put before state tribunal few decades ago.

They basicly betrayed their own contrymen and they do not repesent their intrests anymore.

It might sound drastic, but I fear only a major conflict/grand scale crisis will weed out those traitors out of positions of power, and new, true leaders will rise from the common folk to lead Europe again.
>>
>>131746594
>Daily reminder that France created what is now known as Germany. ( Frankish Empire )
See this is why everyone hates polish and slav niggers so much. Even your random hate makes no sense, you literally doubled in size and even with all that land slavs haven't done shit with it. Congrats keep saying fuck germany, poland will never change it was stay poor and a third world waste dumb. You can scream till your purple, slavs will always be poor and will never develop anything on their own that is something that will never change.
>>
>>131746506
it will happen to the French i fear it will happen to the rest of us as well
>>
>>131746598
Anglos and Irish aren't the same though.
But yes if you raise an Irishman in England to English parents and all the rest of it, he's going to come out very English. But if you give a million Kenyans their own isolated town in Derbyshire it won't be culturally English next year or a thousand years from now. Obviously there are many factors, but it looks as if the people are the biggest one.

The environment both moulds the culture directly and through having moulded the people.
>>
>>131746850
Ok, cool.

I have only pointed out that Franks created Germany. That's it. I did not say that it was bad.

Why are you so bitter and butthurt?
>>
>>131746815
given the state of Europe atm, violent revolution is more likely to end in communist dictatorship or something even worse than anything you'd find desirable.
>>
>>131746815
Pretty much all good ideas like that require something extraordinary to happen. I would honestly fight in a revolution or a reconquista of sorts if it were the solution.
>>
>>131747183
I just motherfucking hate slavs, and dream of the day that all the land you guys ever took outside of russia will soon be returned to germany and greece.
>>
>>131738439
That you did, and now is a joke. You're overrun with shitskins and degenerates.
>>
File: 1494588862423.jpg (35KB, 222x152px) Image search: [Google]
1494588862423.jpg
35KB, 222x152px
>>131747282
I can't speak for western nations (I have no idea how much brainwashed they are) But aren't the left-wing politicians and ideas dominate the current political stage? I refuse to believe that people would be so retarded so they will overthrow soft socialism and nu-communism for hardcore red-terrror tier dictatorship.

That doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>131743133
>said the Turkroach.
>>
>>131747788
i dont see any violent revolution coming soon. but you spoke as if it were. if there was a violent right wing insurrection against European elites the antifascists and cunts like them would become much much larger and stronger and would rise up in response. that's how ideological wars work, each side makes the other side larger, stronger and more radicalised as it itself grows.

hitler only rose up in response to bolshevism.
>>
>>131747430
Me too Fritz.

I'll load up the barrel, you can shoot if you will rev up your Opa's Hitler's Buzzsaw.
>>
>>131733704
Graduating high school leaves you so fucking tired, in a level unimaginable in certain countries.

This is the source of polish butthurt about living standards, they abbandon universities and end up getting 2 euro per hour and are forced to emigrate to the west.

If one doesn't give up after high school and choses the right education path, it's more than livable here.
>>
>>131747945
>hitler only rose up in response to bolshevism.

this is wrong m8. Hitler rose in power because Germans were humililated and poor af after Versalies. Hell, he and his pary almost slipped into insignificance again, but Black Thursday Crisis was a fucking godsend for him, that helped him to finally seize the power.
>>
>>131748308
fair enough, i'll rephrase because that was stupid
>an important reason why Hitler rose up was because of Bolshevism
i vaguely remember him saying himself that a big reason he entered politics was to combat the ever more powerful communist parties who were violently suppressing right wing fledling parties.

all i'm saying is in times of political chaos and violence you really don't know what you're going to get. dozens of fracture groups all vying for power, you can end up with Lenin or Hitler or something completely different. a lot of people on pol dream of violent revolution but it seems like they forget that that could just as easily end in a totalitarian left state as right.
>>
>>131737572
Slovenia is way better than Poland in terms of life quality
>>
>>131735416
This is very honest and accurate.

My new flat is half the size though, very comfy though.

pic related, around 23k USD
>>
>>131748571
The communist parties' power was rising mainly due to the fact that they had an evidence to show to people that revolution could be achieved, that is, the 1917 october revolution that created the Soviet Union
That happened mainly because the leader of the bolsheviks was able to come back to Russia to galvanize and reorganize the party
That happened because the German Empire thought it was a good idea to destabilize the Russians with some internal political conflict
Quite ironically the German Empire made the knot that would be used for his hanging
>>
>>131742436
>is your country actually as based as we make it seem on this board? what is the general trend?

You have no idea, it's been brewing for a while, but the last two years have been unreal.

Memes are literally real over here, it's like everyone browses /pol/, even the grocery store lady.
>>
>>131749054
it didn't take evidence of successful revolution precedents to give the Russian commies sufficient motivation to succeed
it was a pretty reasonable tactical decision by the Germans, and it did actually work perfectly. but since they still lost the war it turned out very poorly for them. but it would have no matter what.
>>
>>131742488
>slavs

We're fucking Polish first and foremost and our culture is catholic and western.

We feel exactly the same about Germans and Russians, they're both alien and relatable to us, we're the bridge between east and west.
>>
>>131748571
>pol dream of violent revolution but it seems like they forget that that could just as easily end in a totalitarian left state as right.

This is true. I do not advocate any radical changes (except LARP'ing form time to time), especially since I claim that my country is pretty safe from the cultural and social cancer known as Islam.

As for them Western Nations, well, I've seen half of the wealthy Western Europe and I think that sadly, those people won't lift a finger.

Not because they are cucked or any other meme /pol/ like now, they are just lazy and they live confortable lives as other rich nations do.

They will rise up and start riots when money and prosperity end , and It will sooner or later, thanks to the retarded immigration policy. But when this moment comes there will be so many foreignors in their country that kindo of movement will probably end with major bloodshed nad civil war.
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.