[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so keen on sucking Trump's dick? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498261506821.jpg (46KB, 624x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498261506821.jpg
46KB, 624x504px
Why is /pol/ so keen on sucking Trump's dick? I don't get it. And don't get me wrong, I like his domestic policies but his foreign policy is terrible. Its reminiscent of what Hillary wanted but somehow manages to be even worse, and yet, people here are trying to justify it even though they were completely against it when Hillary wanted to do the same things. What gives? Have your views honestly changed or are you just agreeing with whatever Trump does? Do you even know at this point?
>>
File: TrumpJewFraudMeme-1.jpg (325KB, 710x511px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpJewFraudMeme-1.jpg
325KB, 710x511px
Trump the Jew World Order's Royal Dump for retardified goyim cattle chumps.
>>
You shills are so annoying
>>
Trump is basically a cult leader to a significant portion of the population.
>>
>>131733422
Because kike shills like this guy love bouncing on his cock
>>
>>131732951
Trump is a laughing walking talking meme.
>>
/pol/ used to be a good place before all you faggots from /r/eddit and wherever the hell else started swarming it with all your paid shill bullshit.
>>
>>131733954
It's dead. It's like revealing the secrets of elysian mysteries. Once the cats outta the bag, you can unring a bell.
>>
>>131732951
>I like his domestic policies but his foreign policy is terrible.
I do not give a shit about the rest of the world.

France and Germany have become a leftypol reich and UK tried recovering but too little too late, it's Pakistan now.

The only countries besides the US that are even worth considering are Japan and Norway but they too will be flooded with browns within a generation.
>>
>>131734176
Our shitty foreign policy is why the middle east is the way it is. Have you learned nothing from Dr. Ron Paul?
>>
>>131734858
Burger in Malay btw
>>
>>131732951
>The tweet that cost Saudi Arabia 400B dollars.

Fuck em.
>>
>wall not built
>crooked hillary not imprisoned
>licking israeli anus

Grade: F
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.