[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump plans to promote U.S. natural gas exports to the leade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: poland.jpg (132KB, 866x552px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
132KB, 866x552px
Trump plans to promote U.S. natural gas exports to the leaders from central and eastern Europe, a region heavily reliant on Russian supplies, his top economic adviser said. Poland received its first shipment of U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) this month.

Most diplomats in Brussels dismiss the importance of the Three Seas project, co-hosted by Croatia, but are wary over Trump's high-profile visit to participate in a project one senior EU official called Poland's push towards "self-ghettoisation"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-trump-idUSKBN19K0G0
>>
is the EU's opinion even relevant at this point?
>>
File: 1472574107977.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472574107977.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>>131731901

uh yeah
>>
This clearly runs contrary to Russian interests. Will the shitlibs finally stop screeching about Russia now?
>>
>>131732121

Even if he nukes Moscow they'll still be autistically screeching over the Russian conspiracy.
>>
File: 1497604120977.jpg (82KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
1497604120977.jpg
82KB, 720x664px
>>131731757
Best timeline.

Intermarium with US-UK backing and a backroom deal with Russia???

I'm happy to be alive to see such strange things come to pass.
>>
File: Christian A Juul.jpg (99KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
Christian A Juul.jpg
99KB, 1024x434px
>>131732121
>>131732310

If anything this proves that Trump is little more than a puppet president who would have said anything to get elected. Whatever he says, it's the military-industrial complex that pulls the string. Them and that glorified drug cartel you call your Central Intelligence Agency.
>>
>>131732859
>supporting based Poland makes Trump a puppet.
>>
>>131731757
I hope he tells Poland and the v4 to tell the EU to get fucked when it comes to muslim migrants
>>
>>131733027
No, pissing off Russia (with whom he said he wanted better relations) and constant warmongering (which he said he would put a stop to) against Syria, the Norks etc. makes him a puppet. Being a neoliberal AND neoconservative tool makes him a puppet. Bending over to oil and gas interests and gutting the EPA while simultaneously denying climate change makes him a puppet.

I could go on and on.
>>
Font think people here realize how big a deal this is. The subtext here is: EU doesn't matter, V4 matters. Trump is cozying up to the last stronghold of whites in the world, he is making preferential deals with them and treating them as more of an economic partner than the EU. Western Europe is btfo.
>>
>>131731901
Not a bit. EU is a failed pseudostate walking. The next decade is going to be civil unrest/collapse as they realize just how badly they fucked themselves over.
>>
File: IMG_5525.gif (719KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5525.gif
719KB, 510x510px
>>131733288
Yes, you're paid to go on and on. Keep going, slave
>>
>>131733563

If someone is paying to point out obvious truths to people then they ain't got a very good head for business on them.
>>
>>131731757
Trumps a kike subverting the modern day Roman Empire
>>
>>131733288
get fucked, this probably the worst take on this if not a shill and it's actually your own take. you'll be surprised that no eastern european country want him to cozy uo to Russia, that's why this is merely possible, because Germany and France want to and as a bonus they'd love to include some "refugees" in that premium package.
>>
>>131733288
When buzzwords converge, puppets emerge
>>
This is fantastic! we just received a shipment of LNG as well.

I don't know whats wrong with the EU cucking so hard for Russia, but if it's a cold winter and they shut of their gas, a lot of countries in the EU are completly fucked. We need to diversify our gas import.
>>
File: 1332840993645.gif (475KB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
1332840993645.gif
475KB, 200x158px
>>131733288
>Don't piss off Russia!

Kek you know who you're talking to. you fucking blatant obvious shill? This is America. We don't give two fucks what Russia thinks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.