[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spics are invading Minnesota now and using nigger tier names

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Spics are invading Minnesota now and using nigger tier names to boot.

> Mona Lisa Perez

http://ktla.com/2017/06/28/pregnant-woman-accidentally-shoots-kills-boyfriend-during-youtube-stunt/
>>
Minnesota is terrible anyway.
>>
>>131730566
will the video ever leak?
>>
white liberal women will get rid of weak poor men in some moment through his life
>>
>>131730566
>mexicans in the north
Thank the jewified farmers for that. Fucking traitors.

t. someone from a farm family
>>
File: Superior-National-Forest-1.jpg (3MB, 3444x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Superior-National-Forest-1.jpg
3MB, 3444x2016px
>>131730624
I liked Minnesota.
Just firebomb Minneapolis and it would be one of the best states in the union.
>>
She has terrible skin.
>>
>>131730566
where's the fucking video
>>
>>131730566
Spics have been living in my state for far too long. They're growing in numbers. I actually used to live in the small town where the shooting happened. I didn't know either of them, as I hadn't lived there in several years.

>>131730624
Can confirm. They're all passive aggressive faggot liberals who cheer for losing teams and take sports way too seriously.

>>131730649
One can only hope.

>>131731017
Absolutely. Minneapolis sucks. The traffic is abysmal and every time I drive there I want to kill myself. The fact that I see PRIDE faggots in Uptown every fucking time and BLM retards every fucking time makes my skin crawl. Minnesota still sucks. It's flat, there aren't many trees, the summers are too hot and the winters are too cold. There's nothing to do unless you're a fisherman and that's why damn near a quarter of our population are alcoholics.
>>
>>131731017
Also, everybody in our state has the personality of an empty cardboard box. All the women are vacuous cunts who think they're 10/10 QTs meanwhile they're 300 lbs, look like Steve-O, claim they are "not like other women," even though literally every bitch in this God-forsaken state wears yoga pants (300 lbs, nigga), UGG boots, sips Caribou, listens to country music or modern mumble rap, and owns a truck. All the women here are the fucking same and you know it.
>>
>>131732154
That's what I want to know!
>>
>>131732154
It's evidence, so it'll either have to be leaked or take some years. Satisfy yourself with watching Desert Eagle videos on youtube. 24 sheets of half-inch sheet rock!
>>
>>131730566
Literally all they had to do was look up on Google or YouTube was ".50AE how powerful is it" and they would easily seen that it GOES THROUGH WALLS AND STEEL. Holy fuck, I wish they didn't have any kids, because they clearly can't pander simple logic and common sense. But it's not a surprise, since she did act like a retarded nigger in the videos. They need to gas her kids, there's way too many stupid faggots in this world, we can't have those genes passing on.
>>
File: 2445345.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
2445345.png
49KB, 451x485px
>tfw qt spic gf to kill me on camera
>>
>>131730566
i have some bad news for you anon
>>
50 calibre? They should have used a 22
>>
>>131733757
I don't live in Minnesota though.
>>
File: 1466142851705.jpg (2MB, 1970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466142851705.jpg
2MB, 1970x1200px
>>131734862
>when leafs are still the worst country on there

Sorry Montana
>>
>its a whitebois realizes that the wall and ICE deportations wont stop the millions of legal spics out breeding them, episode
sheeeeeiit

America was a Brown land
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.