[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI XBImjFFPg >reeeeee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: rage.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so, the biggest normie idiots of the skeptic(tm) community got together to stream and address rage after storm's video on race realism, except they never actually did address her points, they just criticized her sources. also they implied throughout the whole video, that she said certain races are genetically inferior. which she never actually did.

>rage's video:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA&t

I've alway been, if you will, skeptical, about race realism, but the dishonest way in which they're addressing her points (or not at all) almost seems like they're hiding something, or unable to debunk her actual arguments, based on her arguments alone. when I watched her video it seemed pretty inoffensive. they seem like they're objecting to her more out of a moral obligation rather than having a rational objection, and are just simply virtual signaling for the sake of not looking complacent to the ideas presented in her video.

so, in the hopes of of showing them how their emotionally charged tactics are in effect counterproductive, please red pill me, and others who might feel the same, on race realism /pol/
:)
>>
>her
>>
>>131728502
Some races are genetically inferior, such as niggers, sand niggers and spics.
Subhuman level iqs don't make modern civilization.
>>
>>131728502
>tfw you will never breed rage on her ikea bed while she screams German nonsense in ecstasy
why even live?
>>
the first 5 minutes is retarded. The claim was that if you examine african psychology/culture they had no knowledge of the golden rule until it was introduced by europeans so even if you find evidence of it in African culture you would have to prove it wasn't as a result of being introduced by europeans in order to debunk the claim. The wikipedia article doesn't debunk the claim as the only reference to Africa is Ubuntu in South Africa which if you follow the links claims it began in the 1950s.

Does the golden rule exist in african psychology/culture? yes, in the Yoruba culture however according to H.T.D Rost in his book 'the golden rule a universal ethic' the importance of it in their culture is unique (in Africa) but the knowledge of the rule comes from a proverb and their culture is an oral tradition so there is no way to confirm if it was an original concept or introduced. They had contact with other civilizations as far back as 1300ad and earlier, when it is claimed they had walled cities according to a modern scholar, and ibn hankel in 900ad saying that their king was one of the richest he'd ever seen because of the vast amounts of gold they found, which only goes back to the original point of the 'golden rule' being a contributing factor for civilization or western civilization in particular yet being absent/somewhat unique to the yoruba culture in africa
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.