[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the country better now than before he came in? Why? Debating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
Is the country better now than before he came in? Why? Debating someone.
>>
yes. tpp dead, paris climate deal dead, we are currently not being overrun by muzzies, gorsuch in the supreme court, stocks at record highs, economic forecasts at decades-long highs, black unemployment at a 17 year low, illegal border crossings down substantially, liberals getting beasted at every turn, and everyone is happy
>>
>>131721458
This! Trump is doing everything right, but progress takes time.
>>
>>131721458
>yes.
No.

>tpp dead,
No, it's still a deal, but no there's no American leadership, china has taken the leadership role from us to exclude us now.

>paris climate deal dead,
The US is still the #2 carbon polluter which means we're going to fall behind in sustainable and renewable energies.

>we are currently not being overrun by muzzies,
We weren't before.

>gorsuch in the supreme court,
He's a corporate stooge who sides with billionaires against the common people.

>stocks at record highs,
They were before

>economic forecasts at decades-long highs,
Wrong
https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf

>black unemployment at a 17 year low,
All US unemployment is at record lows.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/21/unemployment-rates-fall-to-record-lows-in-4-us-states.html

>illegal border crossings down substantially,
They were before
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/28/barack-obama/crime-and-illegal-immigration-are-decades-long-low/

>liberals getting beasted at every turn,
Conservatives are silently plotting a coup to impeach Trump and get his out of the White House before he does any more damage to the GOP brand.
http://www.businessinsider.com/could-trump-be-impeached-over-comey-memo-impeachment-2017-5

>and everyone is happy
Trump isn't getting anything done, the GOP is an imploding clusterfuck and the American people are sick of them.

What's not to like?
>>
>>131722936

Clean energy will take over when Capitalism says its time. Coming from Canada all our insane Taxes made it impossible for many citizens to afford heat in the winter. Trump is doing the right thing.
>>
>>131722936
>dead for us and we are all that matters as the only superpower on the planet
>lol faggot
>he's batting 1.000
>stocks are at record highs, yes
>quarterly projections for growth you dumb fuck
>including blacks but yes it looks good all over
>they're down more
>keep dreaming. they have their 2018 elections
>he's getting a lot done despite all the obstruction

you're wrong about every single thing and this is what i meant by liberals getting beasted. they will actually lie about shit they are so hurt by how great everything is it's fucking pathetic hahaha
>>
Fuck yes

Every single day i wake up and he DOES SOMETHING

THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED GET THE FUCK OFF THE COUCH PEOPLE
>>
>>131721006
Lots of butthurt libs now. I think they'll kill themselves in a few more years.
>>
>>131721006
Stock market at record highs, job growth is doing well and is projected to grow much more over time.

Illegal immigration is down just by the effect of enforcing the law. You won't hear about it but trumps administration has been cracking down hard on illegal immigration. I believe sessions said they are deporting by the thousands. Trump said today he believes they have deported nearly 50% of the Mexican gang population already and are literally liberating entire neighborhoods of illegals. Border wall prototypes are expected to be ready in September.

Foreign affairs are the most talked about because the media can fear monger that easiest but everyone who understands foreign affairs knows trump is showing strength and action where Obama showed weakness and hesitation.

I don't give much of a shit about health care honestly but it's definitely on the list and that seems to be the greatest challenge so far but its not an easy one to make.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.