[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is this eurocucks? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

wtf is this eurocucks?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644268/Charlie-Gard-s-parents-lose-final-appeal.html

The parents of terminally-ill baby Charlie Gard are 'utterly distraught' and facing fresh heartbreak after losing their final appeal in the European Court of Human Rights.

Chris Gard, 32, and Connie Yates, 31, wanted to take their 10-month-old son - who suffers from a rare genetic condition and has brain damage - to the US to undergo a therapy trial.

Doctors at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London, where Charlie is being cared for, said they wanted him to be able to 'die with dignity'.

But the couple, from Bedfont, west London, raised almost £1.4million so they could take their son to America but a series of courts ruled in favour of the British doctors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644268/Charlie-Gard-s-parents-lose-final-appeal.html#ixzz4lM1C2MHy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
>>131712286
As if I needed a reason to hate those broke tooth horse fuckers more
>>
>>131712286
I don't know how or why but I want to blame Islam
>>
but healthcare is free there so just wait in line you limey cunts
>>
Doesnt Britian also take kids away if they don't like the familys politics? kind of like Australia use to do with the abos?
>>
File: commentoftheyear.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
commentoftheyear.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>131712583
>>
>>131712286
Well now I have a new reason to be raging mad.

Now they're just outright killing white babies by denying them medical care.
>>
>>131712286
Here's our daily reminder that the UK and Europe in general are not free nations. There's no reason they shouldn't take their child anywhere they want.
>>
>>131712286
This makes me so mad I can't even change my expression. My Rage-O-Meter has gone so far up high it's come out on the bottom.
>>
>>131712901
>by denying them medical care.
it's even worse

the parents have the money to go to the US and treat their kid there, but they aren't letting them
>>
>>131712286
So the government sentenced the child to death against the wishes of their parents? wew lad. I mean the child is fucking done for if it has brain damage but still, the government has no business handing out death sentences to babies. I wonder if there's more to the story other than what Op said.
>>
>>131712806
C'mon a WHITE baby being denied medical care that seems a bit unorthodox (i.e. Haram) in TWO countries practically ruled by mudslimes through their retard supporters. I can't help but be suspicous
>>
>>131712806
Oh, you.
>>
Why cant you take vacations and do what you want on this again? Dont tell them anything. Ok thanks doc we'll be in touch with the mortician. *jumps on plane; claims asylum?*. I wouldnt just be all forthcoming with this
>>
>>131713148
I'm more convinced now than ever that the Satanist cabal is absolutely determined, DETERMINED, to kill every white person they can, by whatsoever means.

My question is; was there any hope whatsoever, even the slightest possibility, that the child could have been cured?
>>
>>131713554
According to the article there was a 0 chance that the therapy would've worked according to the doctors but 0 proof was shown. I'm also intrigued how they determined it wouldn't have worked at all and I'm also intrigued how the fuck the government has so much control to the point where they can allow doctors to kill patients under the guise of "compassion" against the wishes of their parents.
>>
>>131714038
Nightmare scenario. I dont know what i'd do. Ok. So. America has no insurance. One could try Canada but these are all common law. They raised the money after going thru the courts? Is this medical tourism? Why in the courts anyways? So either be rich to pay America or maybe reject your claims and go to France and etc etc. Common law's gon common law. They dont want to fund their systems anymore. Went broke, now it's our problem
>>
I am the father of a three year old boy who has brain damage, in addition to Down syndrome and a few other health issues.

He is a happy and productive boy, and will grow to be a contributing member of society.

Shit like this is why Old Glory will fall.
>>
>>131714288
They couldn't because the baby is on machines and when the parents wanted to discharge the baby to try treatment the doctors said fuck off and it went to court to settle the issue where they gave the baby a death sentence. They couldn't even take the baby if they wanted to, probably be charged and sent to jail.
>>
>>131714763
Big money could vent him on a plane
>>
>>131714038
1 british pound says the "doctors" involved were shit colored witch doctor motherfuckers who don't have the slightest idea what they're talking about and just want to kill a white baby.
>>
>>131712286
>government sentences a child to death against the parent's wishes

B-b-but they told me that socialized healthcare will never lead to government death panels!
>>
>>131715074
Only once fiat money finishes its swamp gorge. Lots of derivatives debt after all
>>
>>131713539
If it's in the hospital right now they can't just pick it up and walk out without telling anyone, and it would need to be transported across the atlantic ocean somehow
>>
>>131715243
I'd be organising a metric fuck ton of shit to get him to places safely for treatment and worry about consequences later. You can casually formulate this and explain it all to the doctorb without their releasing the hounds
>>
>>131715393
Thanks, Dr. Nick.
>>
>>131715544
Bye everybody
>>
>>131714562
>downie with brain damage will be a contributing member of society
Why lie?
>>
>>131712286

>Shitskin doctors who graduated summa poo in the loode deciding who lives and who dies based on the best interest of the government.

Leftist utopia attained
>>
>>131715393
>doctorb
The b is for bargain
>>
>>131714562

>contributing member

Could he really ever contribute more than he consumes though?

Tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to care for him his entire life.
vs.
The shitty walmart night janitor job he might get, where they'll probably have to have the same amount of employees as before hiring him just to supervise him and fulfill whatever responsibilities he is unable to fulfill.
>>
File: 1452918126861.png (544KB, 717x678px) Image search: [Google]
1452918126861.png
544KB, 717x678px
>>131712286

OP forgot to mention that the US doctors admitted the kid is too brain damaged for the treatment to do anything else but let him breath without a machine and even that's stretching it.

The kid is a fucking vegetable. I would hope if I were like that my carer would put me out of my misery.
>>
>>131712286
>raise just under enough money to pay for American health care
>Bongs wont let you leave
>>
>>131716265
that's not the point

the state has no place in doing this
>>
>>131712286
Here is a reminder.

People on /pol/ will defend all doctors to the death even when it is shown that they don't care about patients, are generally callous and more than likely are not even psuedowhites.

I'm still shocked that doctors haven't upped the armed security at their facilities.
>>
>>131715905
If we are talking about what is the better contribution of time, shit posting on 4chan is not a good use of time and should be banned under your logic.
>>
>>131716540

>It doesn't matter if your a vegetable having unnatural tubes forced into you everyday and your guardian wants you to suffer more by letting scientists experiment on your body with a unproven treatment THAT THEY WANT YOU TO FUCKING PAY $1 MILLION FOR

Thank you Dr Mengelestein you really opened my mind.
>>
>>131712286

Yeah quite a sad case really, the parents were in complete denial, the doctors had said that he was going to be extremely brain damaged and would never eat or breath on his own without mechanical support after he had the treatment but they still wanted to have it done.
>>
>>131716540

It does unfortunately because the state would have had to have payed millions of Pounds for his care afterwards.

This operation in the USA was only to keep him alive, he was still going to need 24 hour care and a room of machines to breath and eat. He would never talk and basically be a vegetable for the rest of his life.
>>
>>131716687
My point was that his net contribution would be negative.

As a skilled laborer with a full time job, I don't need to be productive 24/7 to have a net positive contribution to the economy.

Being a shitty night janitor is a better contribution of time than using 4chan, but it's nothing compared to the amount of money and labor needed to take care of a retard their whole life.
>>
>>131717169
this hurts to read, I hope you at least aren't Anglo-Saxon, regardless, sort yourself out
>>
>>131717679

Kek, when a fucking Nazi wants us to support vegetables.
>>
>>131715896
Hi Dr Nick
>>
>>131717748

put yourself in their shoes you fucking broken teeth inbred degenerate. leave it to ETERNAL ANGLO to not know what family attachment is. daddy beat you as a kid? huh? bitch boi, go suck ahmed's cock.
>>
>>131714562
you keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>131717452
I'm glad the government can decide who gets to live or die and there's nothing you can do about it, I can't wait for all their political opponents to suddenly "cost too much" next.
>>
Has there ever been a point in history where Euros haven't been ruled over by tyrannical oafs? What the fuck is with you guys and hating human rights?
>>
>>131712286

If it was my kid, I'd suicide bomb the head of the opposing counsel's house on Christmas morning, so they might find out what it is like to have another person interfering with if and how their child died.
>>
>>131716687
My initial example should not leadyou to believe that I would support a ban on the usage of 4chan because it is unproductive.

Rather, I believe that abortion/euthanasia (or at least sterilization of that person and possibly their parents) is a better option than allowing such a person to live. If the parents are wealthy enough to care for the individual without gibs, then fine, let them keep the potato alive with their own money. If the government were to provide any financial assistance, I think abortion/euthanasia is the most it should be obligated to provide.
>>
>>131718022

Leave it to a Leaf to pay £1 million for an unproven treatment so a child can be a vegetable who can't eat, talk or breath without a machine and then expect the state to pay for 30 years of 24 hour care.
>>
There's a pragmatic reason why this was a bad ruling as well. Beyond just denying parents the chance against all odds of a treatment that worked, now they've created two people who's flesh and blood was sentenced to death by their government. VERY EASY TO RADICALIZE A PERSON THAT WAY. Way more than just being intolerant of backwards desert deathcults.
>>
>>131714927
was going to post this, guarantee the doctors are black or brown
>>
>>131718147

So what would you do? Pay £1 million for a vegetable, read the report he was going to grow up as a vegetable and probably die in his 20's as people do when they're in a comatose state for long periods of time, meanwhile the tax payer has to pay for 20 years of 24 hour care?
>>
>>131718164
You are LITERALLY "euros"
>>
>>131712286
How the fuck do courts and doctors have more say over the life of a child than the parents?
>>
>>131718389
Our constitution, all memes aside, seems to protect us against the worst abuses of power though. Euros seem eternally subject to the most arbitrary and oppressive use of authority.

Switzerland seems to be in good shape though, maybe the key is having an armed population.
>>
>>131718609

Read the fucking report you obese fucking idiot, and try not to be blown up by a drone strike while you're doing it.

How many more ways can someone say 'permanent vegetative state after treatment'.
>>
>>131712286
What can be done?
>>
>>131718384
Imagine if the medical resources wasted on one braindead vegetable were spent taking care of regular children instead.
Imagine how many children could be helped with that money that is being wasted to animate a piece of meat without a brain
>>
>>131718609
>seem
Found the problem.
>>
>>131718854

That's exactly what I'm saying, that comment was rhetorical.

Anyone who supports this is an idiot, if they personally want to pay for decades of care then that's fine but nobody ever does, that £1.4 million wouldn't even be enough to buy the machines he needs to live at home. The NHS would have to step in and foot the bill.
>>
>>131718791
Nothing can be done because the child is already brain dead
>>
If it was my child I would elect to euthanize. But the child is not in any pain and if they foot the bill and want it alive they have the right to take the baby to get treatment

This is moral corruptness of the highest order. T4 program reinstated under the guise of 'human rights'
>>
>>131718557
With logic and reason.
>>
>>131719234

They're not footing the bill, they want the NHS to pay for all his care.
>>
>>131712286
Tyranny.
>>
>>131719515

> A country that lets people die on the street from treatable illnesses every day.
>>
And you fucking assholes wonder why 2A proponents here want to keep our guns and not have state-run healthcare.

Because when your government is making life and family decisions for you and denying you these choices, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SUBJECT. YOU ARE PROPERTY.

PROPERTY.

You need to fucking revolt but you cant. We at least have the means to fight back if we were collectively agitated enough at being treated like dairy cows. A slim hope but at least it's there.

Euros act like they're the civilized ones, but if you ask me civilization is contingent on the right to make your own choices and must go hand in hand with personal liberty and independence. Europe as a whole, as well as the UK, sell off these things like they're pawning cheap electronics for food and shoes.
>>
>>131717259
Only a cuck who is afraid to stand up for himself, doesn't have children, or the capacity to truly love another person would accept that anyone has the fucking right to tell someone what they can do with their child or think it is OK for someone to sentence a child to death. The hypocrisy and lack of gumption of the Progressive/Liberal left always amazes me. For example they fight tooth and nail to abolish capital punishment and defend a murdering criminals life, yet they are OK with murdering helpless, sweet babies. I'm truly disappointed in these people.
>>
>>131720061

Only a cuck burdens society for decades with a vegetable.

You would happily let the state pay for this while you deny millions of people even basic medical care?

> This is the modern American.

I think we'll stick with China when the next war breaks out.
>>
File: 1498533534467.jpg (25KB, 480x480px)
1498533534467.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>131712745
It's the same in Scandinavian countries, the state kidnaps the children of Christian families
>>
>>131719711
Such as Islam?
>>
>>131718384
It doesn't matter. Actually I agree with you, but it's not our choice to make. It shouldn't fall on the taxpayer to shoulder that burden either, but if the family wants to try one last option and has the resources to pursue it, it's THEIR choice. Not yours, mine, or a courts. That's one of the defining factors of a family. Two people making decisions and choices for themselves and their offspring.

You people are ill.
>>
>>131720426
Wait really?
>>
>>131720441

Well that's the choice you make, if you want the state to pay for your medicine it has to be utilitarian.

> Americans expend crocodile tears over someone who is brain dead while denying millions of people basic medicine.

Better keep up your insurance goy, soon as you stop you're dead meat.
>>
>>131720610
Yes, if you're mildly suspected of mistreating your child in the eyes of the state, they tale your child away, and they have a hard on for Christian families, it's normal since the state is run by Marxist communists and they want to destroy christian families, I suspect it's the same all across western Europe desu, part of the white genocide
>>
>>131712286

The kids brain dead. The people in America are offering them false hope, in return for a fresh guinea pig.

The doctors in Britain know this is the case, and are trying to stop these retards wasting over a million dollars
>>
>>131720804
I've always thought that children raised by fundies are always a bit messed up, but 1. I bet they're going after people who would be considered moderately religious. And 2. I doubt they apply the same standard to Muslims.
>>
>>131720697
Those millions of people are responsible for paying for their own medical care. If they can't afford it, they haven't been successful enough to warrant such aid.
>>
>>131720980

If anything this actually highlights how disturbed the American medical system is. They would rob them of £1 million for false hope.

>>131721282

If that's how you justify letting people die with pretty minor illnesses that can be treated then I pity your society.

Lets hope you don't ever fall on hard times.
>>
>>131721510
>Lets hope you don't ever fall on hard times.
We came out of hard times fairly recently, mate.
>>
>>131721019
I'm almost certain they don't touch muslim children
>>
File: 1494026321020.jpg (183KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1494026321020.jpg
183KB, 1280x853px
>>131721647

Yeah I see.

You'd kind of think you'd have more empathy since you know what it's like on the other side of the coin.
>>
>>131721879
If you feel that strongly about it, why don't you start a charity for the poor, suffering American families? Or hell, why don't you donate money to them yourself?
>>
I'm of two minds about this.
On one hand no government should be able to make a decision like this against the parents wishes.
On the other, the parents should not expect the gov to foot the bill to take care of their vegetable who will never be anything other than a vegetable.
>>
>>131721994

I don't care about the American poor, they choose that system and always justify it to themselves like you have 'ugh, if you can't pay then you can't have medical treatment'.

I only care about UK citizens and my state which I hope continues to have a common sense of decency for everyone by providing medical treatment free at the point of use.

Obama tried to fucking give the idiots tax funded healthcare and they refused it.
>>
This is when you go full punisher in take justice into your own hands. The jews have gone far enough.
>>
File: 1480814770313.jpg (2MB, 9999x9910px) Image search: [Google]
1480814770313.jpg
2MB, 9999x9910px
>>131714562
> brain damage
> down's syndrome
>other issues
>will grow to be a contributing member of society

i think you also have brain damage if you believe that
but again the child had to inherit this genetic garbage from one of the parents
>>
>>131712286
Is this an instance where domestic terrorism against your own state is justified?. I'm not sure I'd have the discipline not to kill the doctors and beurocrats for murdering my child.
>>
>>131721019
>b-but what about the muslims
can't take your mind away from them burger ?
>>
>>131712286
Genetic testing can avoid these unfortunate cases. Had it done, wife and I had no overlapping genetic defects due to race mixing.
>>
>>131714562

First of all, thank you for your humanity.

But I doubt the extent to which he can contribute in a classical work sense. Still he will probably be a great person, and bring joy to everyone. And by then we won't have everyone working anyway, so it's not like he will be just a useless eater. So I hope he has as healthy and as fruitful life as possible.
>>
>>131712286
UK """"""HEALTHCARE"""""""
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.