[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me why an absolute monarchy isn't the best form

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (22KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Statue-Augustus.jpg
22KB, 220x330px
Prove to me why an absolute monarchy isn't the best form of government
Protip: you can't
>>
Protip: sage
>>
>>131712269
I can't, you win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
>>
>Monarch surrounded by free resources in a low-threat environment
>Becomes an r-strategist
>Embraces leftist delusions
>No one can challenge power
>>
>>131712797
>Southerner
fucking retard
>>
>>131712797
But popularity is an unofficial check on the Monarch's powers. If the monarch knows his people are very unhappy with him, that could mean revolution.
>>
>>131713218

>If the monarch knows his people are very unhappy with him, that could mean revolution.

If revolution improves the state of the government then obviously it wasn't the best form.
>>
File: download (30).jpg (14KB, 308x164px)
download (30).jpg
14KB, 308x164px
>>131712269
Jews infulitrate the monachy as court advisors and have done so throughout history since when they first came to europe.
Just take a look at the many monarchs and royal blood lines who have fell for jewish tricks throughout time.
>Hapsburgs
>Kaiser Wilhelm II (pic related)
>the British monarchy
The list goes on.

Not to mention how monarchies spread into empires and assaliminate all their subjects under the same banner, only to be left to the perils of the intermingling of cultures.
>cultures are destroyed.
>heritage is thrown aside.
>race mixing is indirectly encouraged.
>nationalist miltia movements grow against monarchists resulting in unneceary deaths.
>third worlders are exploited and later down the line bite us on the arse by asking for reperations, citizenship and gibmedats.

Its a terrible sytem...
now an ethno-non expansionist monarchy without kikes and any of the abrhamic religions, now your talking!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.