[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had an idea that would cause massive butthurt and Lulz.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 3998596-dr-evil.jpg (25KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
3998596-dr-evil.jpg
25KB, 355x397px
I just had an idea that would cause massive butthurt and Lulz.

So basically, we start a petition to repeal and replace the first amendment, and market it to liberals as being about banning hate speech, and we market it to right wingers as being about protecting christian rights and values and keeping the country safe from muslims.

Assuming both sides bite, and it passes, trump is going to go full retard and make it to where no one can talk shit about him or disagree with anything he says, republicans are gonna go full retard and try to implement Christianity as the official rule and religion of the united states, which is going to cause liberals to go full retard and chimp out in riots, which causes martial law to be invoked, which will cause the anti government conspriacy nuts to chimp out and start a war. Which would cripple not only the US, but the World economically.

Now say it doesn't pass.

The right wing then blames liberals who then chimp out and blame the right wing, tensions flare, and a war starts, yadda yadda yadda, crippled world.

Yes, I did come up with this stoned off my ass.
>>
>>131711302
Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of a jazz handed faggot before? Because you're a jazz handed faggot.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.