[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hometown is: >100% White >100% Muslim >4 kids per

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nrmie.gif (9KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
nrmie.gif
9KB, 250x301px
My hometown is:

>100% White
>100% Muslim
>4 kids per family on average
>low unemployement
>almost no crime
>no junkies
>friendly people
>no degeneracy
>a lot of businesses

Why does /pol/ wants to send me back
to desert and fuck some camels?
>>
My hometown is:

>half jew filth
>half white
>ruined by drugs as I was getting out
>being gentrified by jews
>nice little thing to have white flight pass through
>noguns, taxes, other jewish bullshit
>now it's mexicans
>greenie weenies
>it's all ruined
>don't even want the land I could inherit

You have to go back
>>
My town is
>88% white
>12% spic
>Lots of jobs
>Low crime
>Full of junkies or old people
>Polluted water system so everyone is >getting cancer
Help me pls.
>>
>>131709608
because your religion is satanic and wants to murder Christians
>>
>>131709844
Maybe because you're flying the jihadi flag you C4 filled piece of shit.
>>
>>131709608

If you don't have blue, grey or green eyes and/or blonde / red hair you are not European and have to go back to whatever desert your ancestors came from.
>>
>>131710498
I flew an American flag for a while, even sewed it back up, but it turns out these polyester flags they sell don't hold up to 70MPH winds so good.

Although it was rather kind that one time the cops took down the union jack we ran up the pole and folded it nicely like I was taught in the scouts and returned it to us with an explanation of why that wasn't acceptable.
>>
File: kekych.jpg (264KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
kekych.jpg
264KB, 1280x848px
>>131710741
Only 27% of Dutch people have blonde hair

Even less in Spain, Poortugal, Italy, Hungayria
>>
File: 5323346243452.gif (204KB, 879x725px) Image search: [Google]
5323346243452.gif
204KB, 879x725px
>100% white
>100% muslim
No. You have to go back.
>>
>dutch
>feels left behind by allahu ackbars
>>
>>131710385
>Atheists slander mother mary, jesus, God.

"Lol. You guis so random. Pls make more tv shows to insult us"

>Jews literally tried to kill Jesus. Changed sides often

"Merchant. You are my greatest ally. Tell me which countries should i send my kids to die in next"

>Muslims say that Mother Mary was a virgin. Jesus was only a messenger of God. God does not have begotten children.

"Fucking satanic muzlims insulting our religion.How dare they!"

Don't worry, many of us do go back. Some people don't want to be buried in some country thousands of miles away from their homeland.
>>
>>131711062
Most Dutch have dark blonde hair actually.

South Europeans have black hair and brown eyes because of nigger genes.
>>
>>131711276
>Not rocking full Nike
I would jump on them niggaz with my gang gang if i saw them niggaz wearing some adidas shits foh b
>>
my town is 93 percent white and bum fuck nowhere
>>131711935
now the problem about that argument is that Christianity is not Judaism Judaism and Christianity are different books, they also have some rules like you guys make the goys feel bad and make sure goys get nothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.