[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is disclosure? Disclosure is the U.S. government r

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hillary.jpg (187KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
187KB, 1600x900px
>What is disclosure?

Disclosure is the U.S. government releasing what they know about UFO tech and activity and acknowledging the cover up they've been doing of the subject for the last 50+ years.

>How do they cover up this info?

They've edited all scientific knowledge taught in public schools. At the higher levels of academia, they steer the research away from the technology they don't want us to find. They can seize and stop any patents that might threat the current public paradigm. They slander and ridicule the UFO subject and anyone interested in it. They ruin the careers of pilots, scientists, and any other professional who comes out and speaks about any knowledge they weren't suppose to see.

>What can I do to help?

Get informed, inform others, help push for disclosure. Helpful link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9iiA4pxNRYxZDW_6oWbKw

Why won't /pol/ take the disclosure pill? or are they too busy responding to shitty bait threads?
>>
>>131708880

back to /x/ faggot
>>
>>131709116
>hurrr ufos = /x/!

This has political and social implications retard.
>>
>>131708880
didn't pedestal say he was gonna get this done with obama?

They will never disclose anything.....that dude who used to run the skunkworks had it right, it will take an act of God to get that stuff out.....
>>
File: podesta.jpg (24KB, 570x244px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.jpg
24KB, 570x244px
>>131710291
Yep. he tweeted pic related. not sure how serious it is. He promised he would get it done with Hillary too, but I'm sure that was just a campaign promise they knew they would not keep
>>
>>131710502
>>131708880
Wtf imwithher now
>>
I was thinking about all the disclosure hype from last year, the Gaia thing talking about disclosure and putting a ton of energy into content. Then they suddenly discover what appears to be alien remains.....

Then there's that guy who's loosely associated with the whole thing and he's a proven fraud.......

IDK, prob in your head because the massive amount of propaganda being forced down your throat.

And/or part of project blue beam.
>>
What is projext blue beam in a nutshell? And how many species of alienz do u believe weve come into contaxt with
>>
>>131711406
Blue beam is just the idea that 3D holograms will be used in a false flag to stage an ET invasion to push for a one world government. However, I think they have enough actual UFO crafts of their own to use physical UFOs (reverse engineered) with humans on board to do the same thing if that is still their plan.

have you guys seen this? https://youtu.be/Mgb2c0mawDc
>>
I could definitely see then doing that. There will be another false flag operation soon why do u think the travel ban is beinv initiated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdPTzX7ZgPw

>kecksberg
>KEKsberg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.