[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had Mormons talking to me for like 45 minutes about how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 29

File: mormons-1024x924.jpg (98KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
mormons-1024x924.jpg
98KB, 1024x924px
I just had Mormons talking to me for like 45 minutes about how Mormonism is the one true religion

They were really friendly but wtf. Is Mormonism the final red pill or is it some kind of cult? They're apparently going to bring me a Book of Mormon tomorrow
>>
>>131705977
Mormonism is what you get when someone takes Protestantism too far and literally starts adding shit to the bible
>>
It's a cult, when they bring your their false doctrine throw it across the hall, spit on it, they will burn in Hell, there is no Mormons in heaven, they fell for the false prophets lies, they kidnap women, rape them and commit adultery they are Satan's servants.
>>
>>131705977
They're based
>>
File: messengerofkek.jpg (358KB, 904x1111px) Image search: [Google]
messengerofkek.jpg
358KB, 904x1111px
They looked beyond the mark and wanted a religion and their priesthoods.
>>
>>131705977
It's a cult, but essentially all religion is. The red-pill on Mormonism is that it's the brand of belief in the US most likely to 'win' in the long term for several reasons:
> Uncompromising on core conservative principles which ensure their survival
> The previous manifests as extremely high birthrates, ensuring geometric population growth.
> Almost entirely Anglo genetic stock (which you should already realize dominated the world in the past two centuries for a reason)
>>
It's the ultimate red pill that is the other side of the Alistair Crowley coin. Volition. Agency. You pretend in order to gain enough understanding of the system until you can master the system.

If you can master the Mormon system while being a non believer, you can master all other human organizations.

Just get off the train before the secret sacrifices.
>>
>>131705977

It's a cult.

On the other hand, it's a bunch of white people who have a strong community and have a lot of babies, so... maybe it's the future.
>>
>>131705977
Cult made by a deep pocket lunatic who faked visions
>>
>>131705977
And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through a false religion what he had won with his army. Cornwallis well knew that his military defeat was only the beginning of world catastrophe that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished through a false religion. What he predicted has come to pass. A brief sketch of American religious history and we have seen Masonry infused into every church in America with their veiled Phallic religion. Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish Christianity to America. Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses' Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine kingdom. Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Jewish teaching of millennialism. At the turn of the twentieth century there appeared the Scofield Bible with a Jewish interpretation of the prophecies. With wide use of this "helpful" aid all the American churches have silently become synagogues. We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, apostate Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion. All are praying for divine deliverance into that "Divine Government" which Cornwallis knew to be the British Empire. A false religion has been used to deceive us into allegiance to our enemies of Yorktown and Bunker Hill. No! Not a gun has been fired but the invisible and malignant process of conquering America with the Jew's religion has gone on unabated. The Union Jack has been planted in our hearts with religious deception. All has happened "legally," "constitutionally," "freely" and completely within our most sacred trust – our churches.
>>
>>131705977
This is not the most objective place to get information. Study for yourself man, it's no different than college courses, you actually have to do the work to understand.
>>
>>131706942
>it's a bunch of white people
Not for long, they let in lots of non white now. They only care about collecting tithing
>>
>>131705977
They are good and polite guys that believe fake shit.
Use to happen with the Jehovah's witnesses aswell.
Don't like religion in general but as long as they are civilized and don't harm anyone like those guys it's cool with me. They are always very educated and pretty polite, 2 things society is losing.
>>
>>131705977
>>>131705977
>Cult made by a deep pocket lunatic who faked visions

Joseph Smith was quite poor
So we're most Mormons until they'd been in Utah for a few decades.
>>
>>131705977
like all religions is bullshit but honestly they are generally good people
>>
>>131705977

Honestly I wish Mormonism was the real deal. For such a crazy thing it produces nice, balanced people with a huge sense of community plus it is pretty neat how it fits into American history.

But, apostolic Christianity is the truth with Catholicism/Orthodoxy competing for who's schismed from who.
>>
>>131705977
what happens when you convert? do you get any benefits? or you are expected to donate
>>
File: 1271688554136.gif (993KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
1271688554136.gif
993KB, 322x241px
>>131705977

Cult. They are pro-gay, pro-interracial marriage, and their church is tightly controlled.

Think of it as a soft version of Scientology.
>>
>>131705977

SLIDE THREAD; DUMP SUPPORTERS TRYING TO DEFEND THEIR TINY-DICKED MICROPENIS FROM HARDBALL QUESTIONS
>>
>>131705977
THEY'RE HERETICS
>>
>>131705977
>tfw already own a book of mormon
am i weird
>>
>>131706198
Isn't Protestantism a cult too? It's like the decided their cult wasn't culty enough and turned it up a notch.
>>
>>131707523

Oh and I actually think all the crazy stuff is great, interesting, and actually has good teachings. If Joseph Smith really did pull the Book of Mormon/Book of Abraham/Whatever that other one is called out of his ass completely from scratch then he certainly had a great mind and many interesting things to teach.

Plus Enders Game friggin' rules.

Maybe Mormons just kick-ass at serious, thoughtful story telling in general.
>>
File: 1480809095546.jpg (192KB, 960x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480809095546.jpg
192KB, 960x687px
>>131707818
>tfw Mormon

What am I doing on /pol/?
>>
My dad works with a Mormon. He's a white guy with a lot of guns and a lot of kids, so he's a good guy in my book.
>>
>>131705977
Mormonism is basically ye olde time Scientology. When you die you become a god and get to rule over your own solar system, or just a planet, I forget which
>>
Don't mormons get to have a bunch of child brides or something? That seems alright.
>>
>>131705977
Im mormon and live in utah. Most mormons just want peace and etc, some are really stuck up but they are fags.
>>
>>131705977
I'm Mormon. It's the entire bottle of redpills. Not a cult as we worship Jesus Christ. Many say we worship Joseph Smith, or are just white Jews, etc.

We Revere Joseph Smith for his contributions in the restoration of Christ's Gospel. We are not white Jews; in fact, some Jews got mad at us for our beliefs.

We have easy beliefs, but very difficult to live by; the devil and the fallen world will hunt you. The rewards for doing your best are infinite in God's Kingdom - well worth it! Many earthly blessings, too - better health, self-reliance, neighbors will eventually try to find you a wife, and a Church run welfare system that is designed to get you back up and gainfully employed.
>>
>>131708009
Yes they kidnap women, murder husbands and take their wives as their own
>>131707876
No being a Protestant means you reject the pope, the Catholic Church since the 4th century has been a pagan church, being a Catholic is anti Christian
>>
>>131707920
>>tfw Mormon
How and why
Were you converted?
>>
Mormonism is a weird cult that tries to pretend it is christian. In reality they are pagans.
This video sums up their insane beliefs pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>131706791
Mormonism is probably the easiest "system" to master, you just show up and say you feel the spirit and stop drinking coffee and you are in. Its unironically full of atheists who just want loyal pussy
>>
>>131707702
You are baptised
You're expected to follow the 13 articles of faith
You're expected to pay tithing
In a year you're expected to go to the temple
You're expected to get married
You're expected to have a family
>>
>>131705977
It's a ridiculously fake religion but it does breed very nice people. The book of mormon has been on broadway for a while now and they've done nothing. Some even find it funny. Try the with a Muslim play and it would be bombed in a week. I'm with the South Park guys. I recognize that the story is absolutely ridiculous but also recognize that it seems to give people very good morals and family values
>>
>>131707729
False on all accounts
>>
>>131707900
Actually the book odf mormon is a poorly written piece of shit, Joseph Smith was a pimp, an opium dealer and a pedo and he was rightfully lynched because he was a con man and lunatic.
>>
>>131705977
Dated a Mormon in high school. They are good people. They are against race-mixing.
>>
>>131708320
Can confirm this. You don't need to pay the 10% tithing either to get benefits, of course you won't enter the temple but who cares about that shit.
>muh 2 start hotel lobby celestial rooms
>>
>>131705977
I lived in Utah for a year right across the street from one of their temples. They're alright, I'm not sure about being based but they have a pretty tight knit group. They have some pretty qt girls though that want to marry a Mormon man so if you're desperate, join for the free cooch
>>
>>131708240
Wrong on first bit
Spot on for the second bit
>>
>>131708295
Not OP but
I converted 5 years ago (22 now)
Met missionaries
Served a mission in Korea
Been home for 6 months
>>
>>131708474
This isnt true. They actually have the highest rate of child molestation in AMerica and marry off the young women to high ranking mormons. Polygamy is rampant as is abuse.
The nation of Israel had to sue to force the Mormons to stop baptizing dead jews who dies in the holocaust after death because the mormons are lunatics.
Not a single piece of archaeological data has ever corroborated anything found in the book of mormon nor have we ever found a record of any of the tribes mentioned in it. It is a cult started by an opium addicted Con man.
>>
>>131708420
It's closely tied with the Bible
No opium
He was shot, not lynched

Lern 2 lern
>>
>>131708420

Are we pretending that drug addicted lunatics have never written important, seemingly "shitty" interesting things or what?

Also, like many arguments against Mormons in this thread, you are so far on the extreme opposite side that your criticisms don't hold much weight. There are people in this thread who think the LDS Church still supports polygamy.

I'm no Mormon and am certainly here to criticize and debate but extreme, rhetoric views just make everyone toss your arguments into the trash.
>>
>>131705977

They're a retarded cult but I have respect for them as they treated niggers and shitskins as sin cursed, not "god's people" as other christcucks believe.
>>
>>131708666
How can you believe that bullshit? Nothing in the book of Mormon checks out. Joe Smith made all of it up as evidenced by the fact we have never found anything that backs up his claims that the Jews built a submarine, came to america and became Indians.
>>
>>131708240
>Catholic Church since the 4th century has been a pagan church, being a Catholic is anti Christian
That's why protestantism is ugly to look at. Without paganism and european tradition, it's just a semitic scam.
>>
File: NYnF1s9a9yjo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
NYnF1s9a9yjo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x210px
>>131708474
>>
>>131705977
>letting other people talk you into religion

holy shit you are literally a cuck
>>
>>131708829
Lynched means killed extra judically, not just hung.
He sold dope and molested kids.
It is in no way related to the bible and no actual christians consider you people Christian.Mormons are not christians
>>
>>131708905
It seems like you've gotten your information from someone as rhetorically charged and senseless as yourself. Take a minute to read something with references and footnotes.
>>
>>131708918
Christianity isn't a scam, it's the only way to be saved
>>
>>131707729
>pro-interracial marriage

Their book literally says those of black skin are cursed by god. They've only very recently been trying to move away from that belief as they realized it's really fucking taboo today. As for gay shit they have about the same beliefs as normal christians.
>>
>>131708832
Every word of that is true. Joe smith did in fact sell opium. He was convicted of fraud and he was killed because he kept messing with other mens wives.
He was also a free mason and during his trial he was flashing the Freemason symbol for duress but was ignored because Joe SMith was a piece of shit
>>
>>131708737
lol ((we))! The jew is pissed. You think your people are any better? Hollywood is one of the biggest pedo rings in the world
>>
>>131709165
Yeah, sure, makes sense.
>>
>>131708666
any stories? how have the 5 years been? How was the mission in korea?
>>
File: spurgeon.jpg (68KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurgeon.jpg
68KB, 854x480px
mormonism is complete Heresy.

If you want based Christianity, go Calvinist.
>>
>>131709181
Nope, in 1973 God changed his mind about black people according the the "Prophet" the believe speaks to God.
>>131709142
Name me one piece of archaelogical evidence that backs up the claims made by Joe Smith.
For instrance: Where is the wooden submarine God told Jews to build so they could come to america?
>>
>>131705977
>some kind of cult?

You nailed it in one. Joe Smith was a fucking conman.
>>
Black population of Utah is 1% holy fuck sign me up. I'll take a bunch of cultist white people who keep to themselves over a pack of monkeys any day
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 198x254px
>>131706198
>New flag
Doesnt know wtf their talkin about? Typical

Mormons follow the old/new testament and never added a fucking thing.
They created theyre own book called, " the book of mormon". South park episode was spot on, but they never added anything to the bible, they worship the bible.
Mormonism is full of lovely WHITE PEOPLE who value family, and god. If you want you kid in boyscouts its the mormons, want to know genealogy (mormons have the best records IN THE WORLD for free for you to use)
Mormons believe some weird shit, but if you want to associate with WHITE PEOPLE who love guns, prepping, and their family be a mormon. But be prepared for 3 hours sunday (usually more) and 10% tithing to get anywhere.

Baptists just added all altright to sinners list, and generally bow to sjw movements. Know what your sect preaches outside your individual church
>>
>>131709223
I am a christian which is why I dont like MOrmons pretending to be followers of Christ. You have a weird, pagan faith that has no relation to the Bible at all
>>
Why r there so many mormons in utah, and if theres a high population of mormons where you live r they somehow related to the masons or illuminati
>>
>>131705977
Ok former bike rider here,
You definitely shouldn't ask or listen to /pol/ about this subject.
The mormons are just going to ask you to read their book, pray about it and ask God for an answer on what to do. It's all up to you and it should be pretty straightforward.
If you go to the lds website you can read their playbook. It's called "Preach My Gospel". Thats it, no tricks.
>>
I had to grow up in that shitty religion and I had to pass the sacrament and shit like that. I had a cold and was forced to prepare sacrament one sunday, so I spit in all the water cups (made sure it wasn't noticeable) everybody I knew who went to the church had colds that week.
>>
>>131705977
The majority of CIA and NSA employees are Mormons. The NSA datacenter is right next to Mormon.org in Salt Lake City
>>
>>131709440
They think Utah is the promised land and the garden of Eden was located in Branson, Missouri
>>
>>131709318
>mormonism is complete Heresy.
>If you want based Christianity, go Calvinist.

LOL Roman Catholic....you know the people who preserved the bible for a thousand years so you could read it and then attack them like the satanic evil that protestantism actually is.
>>
How did you find this information out
>>
>>131709197

What does that have to do with anything I wrote?

Hunter S. Thompson did a shit load of drugs and his books are important to written works of the USA.
>>
>>131709261
I can say it's the only religion that didn't make me feel like I was being sold on something with the precedent that what isn't explained or understood must be taken on faith. It's very tangible.
Obviously you learn and understand more.
Korea was amazing, it was a great oportunity to learn in more ways than one.

Frankly speaking: If I wasn't a mormon I'd be athiest. There's too many logical fallacies in religion orherwise.
>>
>>131709459
>Thats it, no tricks.

Except Joe smith. The big trick for morons. Not even protestant tier evil but genuine heretic liar.
>>
>>131705977
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>131709697
>with the precedent that what isn't explained or understood must be taken on faith

Joe smith pretending that he had ancient gold plates that no one else ever saw was not enough for you huh?
>>
>>131708829
He fell out of a window in the jail during the raid. t. Someone who lives down the road from where he died
>>
>>131707900
The Book of Mormon could have been written by /pol/

It's fits very well into the plurality of belief here.

To oversimplify: Whites good, darkies are bad. Whites build a massive successful civilization, darks live like animals. Whites become increasingly degerate. Big city whites sell out everyone else. Whites get over-run by the uncivilized but less degerate darks. There's also the conspiracies/ secret combinations (pizzagate anyone?) and the declaration that the Jews are the only people in all of creation who would crucify thier own god.

Oh and all them happenings that happen. And both stories end with everybody dead.

>>131709484
No, its the FBI that's full of Mormons

The data center is on a military base about 30 minutes south of SLC
>>
>>131709353
Where's the ark?
Where's the tower of babel's rubble?
Where's the definitive statement that what has been found in the Americas isn't the remains of a technological equivalent of Rome in the western hemisphere?

You make a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>131708737
Fucking jews, with there lies.
Flds (fundamentalist mormons do that) not the mormons you see around town. Flds live in one town in idaho or somewhere and only have like 1k members.

God the amount of BS here is amazing
>>
>>131709807
I've just been reading what people have to say. I don't know anything about Mormonism other than Mormons are guys that walk around the neighborhood in pairs and try to convert you. And they live in Utah. I just learned who Joseph Smith was today from them talking to me
>>
>>131709429
As if Mormons don't view the book of Mormon as a sequel to the bible. Give me a break. The only reason it doesn't get included is because no one would habe published such heresy in the 19th century
>>
>>131705977
Its basically white people islam in terms of how it relates to christianity.

They are nice, sometimes they feel fake though, i often here russians commenting on how americans feel fake because they smile all the time and ask how you are doing. Mormons feel to me how americans must feel to russians.

Anyway, they are non trinitarian, this is heretical, maximum heretical.
>>
>>131709440

>Why are Mormon in Utah.

...dude, not being a dick but you gotta brush up on history. Mormons we're early pioneers into the west and believed what is now SLC to be the location of Zion.

Pretty adventurous and interesting in a historical context.
>>
If only the people who say Mormons are crazy would take a look at there own religion. I mean you have all ready associated craziness with religion. Are you so ignorant you can't see this applies to your own?

But muh Bible was written thousands of years ago by trust worthy Jews anon so it has to be true!
>>
>>131709847
>The Book of Mormon could have been written by /pol/

and would have about as much divinity in it as the one written by the conman joe smith
>>
>>131705977
It's a cult, you dumbfuck. How do you not automatically come to this conclusion after 45 minutes of conversation with one?
>>
>>131709436
Typical lies, the mormons follow jesus as every other Christian religion.
They read the Bible and jesus is worshipped as gods only son.

Are you stupid or just peddling jewish lies to keep goys out of church?
>>
>>131705977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar2YQXlFNSo
>>
>>131705977

It's cucked and Mormons are super feminine. They're awkward, and if you didn't now they were Mormon you would assume they were also gay. They're just your average cuckservative but with larger 50's style families and visions.
>>
>>131709568
The same church that chained the bible to the pulpit and refused to let people read it?
>>
>>131710062
It seemed okay and like just normal Christianity until they started talking about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon
>>
>>131705977
Cult

Mormons are very well read into their doctrine and are plenty able to defend, deliver it to lay persons, but to put it simply, it isn't coherent with the Biblical picture of Christianity which is purports to be a branch of. To further that analogy, there is no coherence between the leaves of Mormonism, and the trunk of Christianity.

Why this is significant is Mormonism tries to piggy back on Christianity, where Christianity is unique in that its basis for faith is on one of the most radically, best attested events in ancient history, were that event is also the best attested miracle in the history of the world. In short, Christianity can (could) be tested, and it has stood up to millennia of scrutiny and skepticism.

Mormons are faithful, but their faith is unfortunately ill placed. They are certainly humbling for supposedly faithful Christians that DO adhere to the Biblical doctrine, but sincerity alone is not indicative of the truthfulness of a particular doctrine.

There are other problems besides, but if you're persuaded by Mormons, consider a personal investigation into the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the Apostles communicated.
>>
>>131708320
There's some hot titties in the mormon church too.. I listened to a chick for 5 minutes cause she was cute as fuck. I should have said yes and asked her to marry me on the spot.
>>
>>131709484
That's because we come back with neigh on fluency in our mission languages
>>
>>131709436
I'm not a mormon. I find the story ridiculous but every mormon I've known has been incredibly nice people
>>
>>131709994
>Mormons are crazy

No. Just stupid self deceiving cultists who ostracize their own children or parents if they will not be in their cult. Joe smith was a blatant fraud yet they persist.
>>
File: mormon.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mormon.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
I go to an LDS church.
I don't agree with their spiritual views.
I go because we agree on the cultural issues.
They are white and very conservative.
They are all very friendly.
>>
>>131709947
Sequel?
Its viewed as the telling of jesus to the new world (i.e. America)
Thats it, no sequel a standalone book that is ranked 3rd by every mormon
Old-new testament then the book of mormon.
>>
>>131710067
Except for the large volume of utter shit that joe smith wrote.
>>
>>131709821
There were enough testimonies to make it believeable.
The proof was in what the content was. No way someone or a team of someone's could make the Book of Mormon
>>
>>131705977

However, Mormons are good for white people in that they have higher birth rates, are anti-drug and alcohol, and encourage natalism.
>>
>>131710269
A sequel to the new testament written by a complete conman. That sounds not at all Christian.
>>
>>131709832
He was shot while jumping to escape through the window. After he fell he was shot four more times.
>>
>>131710158
John Smith shit automatically made me go "wtf" when they started talking about him. At least the jesus stuff was kinda okay till he started doing magic and shit, but Mormons are insane if they think America was top of the world at any point other than the modern era.
>>
>>131710269
>Its viewed as the telling of jesus to the new world (i.e. America)

Soooo a sequel. Yeah. I have a book coming out next year that tells the story of Jesus on the moon, be sure to buy that one too.
>>
Whenever I see Mormons I talk to them and specifically start away from religion. We talk about sports, music, news, etc. I had a bunch of Mormon friends growing up we too went away on missions and I hope people were nice to them, so I try to do the same for these people. Most of them are crazy religious fanatics, they're just teens doing what they have to and trying to have fun.
>>
>>131710269
Nice try. You view it as an added testament and extra commandments of Jesus. You can try that bullshit all you like but the plain truth is that you consider thge book or mormons to be an added part of the bible wherein Jesus and Satan have a duel in space and give loyal people their own planet after death.
>>
>>131710356
>No way someone or a team of someone's could make the Book of Mormon

Its very very bad fantasy based on makey uppy shit about non existent ancient civilization in the USA. So yeah the work of an autist conman.
>>
>>131710521
Most aren't religious fanatics*
>>
>>131710356
Thats because there was no book of Mormon
Joe wouldnt let anyone else see the "tablets" and dictated them to a friend
>>
>>131709847
Book of Mormon was written by the nephites so there is a bias against the lamanites (darkies). Lamanites couldn't have made the military invasions they did with hunter gatherer structure alone.
>>
Does Mormon God watch me masturbate?
>>
>>131710563
The mormon church has spent a fortune on digs to try to find anything that corroborates the Book of Mormon and has never found anything
>>
>>131710415
Coming from a catholic who worships fingers from dead people, thats funny
>>
>>131710534
>ou view it as an added testament and extra commandments of Jesus

Even though it was nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus. That is what makes you hellbound right there.

"For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book. [19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book. [20] He that giveth testimony of these things, saith, Surely I come quickly: Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. "
>>
>>131705977
>know little about LDS
>Asked Mormons where did the their book come from
>from ancient times like the Bible
>Oh cool from like the Middle East?
>No, from ancient America
Try to stiffle laughter.
>>
>>131709930
I'm from Cali. Haha
But Utah is popular cause that's where many moved early on and today it's a good place to go to school and find a family.
>>
>>131710504
What they believe.
Why wouldnt jesus come here and spread his message? Is only the middle east special?

Thats the mormon book. Still not a sequel
>>
the book that Mormons carry around is actually the "lesser portion" of the gold plates. the other part was sealed with metal bands. i was to be translated only if they accepted the message of the book.
>>
>>131710681
>The mormon church has spent a fortune on digs to try to find anything that corroborates the Book of Mormon and has never found anything

No surprise there.
>>
>>131710585
Talk to a white tucked shirt, bike riding mormon and start asking him/her about john smith. If that doesn't change your mind then you have a weird view of what fanaticism is. Mormons are pretty zealous of their religion.
>>
>>131710711
Catholics are idolatrous and sinful
The Catholic temples should be shut down
>>
>>131710639
Dont forget he read them while looking in a magic hat
>>
>>131710894
Catholicism is a joke, the pope is anti-Christian
>>
>>131710832
>Why wouldnt jesus come here and spread his message?

Because he did not need to. The bible and Roman Catholicism was introduced to the USA long before joe smiths dumb scam
>>
File: flipoff.jpg (34KB, 307x512px) Image search: [Google]
flipoff.jpg
34KB, 307x512px
>>131710228
You're an irish catholic cuck. Go to ligonier.org and RC Sproul will school you on popery. roman catholicism isn't the answer, unless you're a huge fan of pedophilia.
>>
>>131710040
And?
I've seen the way the rest of the world acts and frankly the Mormons get a close second to Kekites in having a functional set of beliefs that might actually allow them to thrive as a people.

But if you want it keep listening to that Jesuit selling you all up the river or your female priests who want your crosses removes so as not to offend them be my guest.
>>
File: cd7.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
cd7.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>131705977
When your prophet tells a woman he needs to fuck her because God told him so during the 19th century you need to really think about if that religion is worth a shot.
>>
>>131710959
Organized religion is a joke. You can stay true to god without going to a church.
>>
>>131710894
>Catholics are idolatrous and sinful
>The Catholic temples should be shut down

Looney protestant wants to burn Christian Church. Same old shit from protestants.
>>
File: IMG_5484.jpg (67KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5484.jpg
67KB, 400x500px
>>131705977
Mormons are like 1950's white Americans

>polite
>educated, but not (((educated))) just well read
>have core conservative values
>big happy families, have lots of kids
>clearly defined gender roles
>very morally religious
>hardworking
>>
>>131710870
It shouldn't be.
There's no evidence the Jews were ever enslaved in Israel.
All you semites are based.... on Jewish lies.
>>
>>131710158
Young men: David. Samuel. Moses (kinda)
Look at their calls to be prophets. The Joseph Smith story is verified through the pattern it follows that's set in the whole old Testament’s record.
>>
>>131711022
I am Roman Catholic and it is the one true apostolic church though which you have the bible.
>>
>>131711027
>or your female priests who want your crosses removes so as not to offend them be my guest.

There are no female priests in the Roman Catholic church.
>>
File: 2ff.jpg (37KB, 680x496px) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
37KB, 680x496px
>>131709165
>>
>>131711243
Except for the fact none of the people you mentioned peddled dope, were convicted of fraud or got lynched for going after someones wife
>>
>>131711156
Fuck that. As soon as they get any sort of power, they'll just be oppressive and corrupt. Their church feels like a pyramid scheme gone too far.
>>
>>131710162
The trunk of belief set by Christ is not the same trunk Linus built the Catholic church from and thereby not the same trunk the Protestant Faiths consrructed.
Catholicism fell.
Protestant religions thereby spent their time contending over what Catholicism had to teach rather than seeking the original Doctrine.
>>
>>131711156
HAHAHAHAHA Have you ever been to Utah lad?
>>
>Mormonism
>Final red pill

You cannot be this retarded
>>
>>131711384
I was giving you the benifit of the doubt that you might not belong the the worst religion outside of Islam.
My mistake.
>>
>>131711470
That's every organized religion on earth.
>>
>>131711408

St. Paul hunted down and murdered Christians for a living.
>>
>>131711408
Moses killed a man.
David sent a man to the battle front so he could steal that man's wife.

You need to reread your OT.
>>
>>131711299
No, you're a cuck idiot who hasn't done his homework. popery usurps the authority of Jesus Christ. I doubt you will listen, if you don't, fuck off.
>>
>>131711148
No I don't, I want to shut down Catholic temples they lie and lead people astray, they lead people towards Satan
Compare Brazil to Australia
>>
>>131711588
I was just going off of their claim that Mormonism is the "most true" form of Christianity
>>
>>131705977
Ask them about the magical underpants and how they think Jesus is the brother of Lucifer and how you become God if you are a good Mormon when you die and then choose if your wife will go to heaven. Also ask them why the square and compass is on the nipples of the magical underpants and how Smith was a 33rd degree Freemason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

This is the red-pill about the Mormon cult.
Still nice people though...
>>
>>131705977
Yes, it is redpilled. Keep an open mind anon. We're the last bastion of white America, and the restoration of Christ's ancient church.
>>
>>131711718
So? Doesnt change the fact Joe Smith was a drug dealing con man who started a cult so he could fuck kids
>>
>>131710988
>The bible and Roman Catholicism was introduced to the USA long before joe smiths dumb scam

and they were used to justify the displacement and genocide of millions of Indians. Smith's message was that the Indians were just as "chosen" as white people.

many Lamanites who refused to take up arms against others were baptised by fire "and knew it not". they ended up being more righteous than the priesthood holding, stiff-necked nephites
>>
>>131709904
I've seen them they're real. Next question please. too easy
>>
>>131711560
>Catholicism fell.

1.2 billion Roman Catholics. Jesus Christs our Lord and Savior instituted apostolic succession. I don;t hate protestants. At least they have the bible even though the core of their belief is hating Christs one true church they are just lost sheep. Joe smith however I believe is in hell for his lies.
>>
They are infidels and must be destroyed. Allahu Akbar
>>
>>131711831
Smiths message was that Indians were Jews who built a submarine made out of wood with holes in it and came to America.
>>
>>131711408

Also read the lives of the Saints. If you think being a price of shit somehow precludes one from divine revelation then you are simply lying about being a Christian.

As a Christian, the argument you are making against Mormonism ("Joseph Smith was a piece of shit therefore he could not have been the recipient of divine revelation") is not a compelling one.
>>
File: 1409352437646.png (238KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1409352437646.png
238KB, 1024x776px
>>131711802
>we wuz demons n shiet
>>
>>131711807
You are losing too though, slower than the rest, but dying none the less. There won't be anymore Christian restorations
>>
>>131705977
Minus the weird religious practices, Mormonism is similar to what /pol/ believes. Big white families, guns, HAM radio, food storage and the apocalypse.
>>
CULT
>>
>>131709904
In the bible we hear about drachmas, and talents as units of currency. We have founf those.
WE hear about cities that we know are real.
WE meet historical figures like Pilate and Herod who we know existed.
Not one story or piece of evidence in the Book Of mormon has ever been found. Not the tribes, not the people, not the cities, not the currency.
>>
>>131709440
>illuminati
100%
>>
>>131711802

See that's what I mean. All that shit is AWESOME and makes me wish it were the Truth.
>>
>>131710757
That's specific to the book of revelations (which by the way was not written last chronologically)
Eg: “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.” (Deut. 4:2.)

If your logic held then everything after deuteronomy would be hogwash. Please try to be objective.
>>
>>131712018
Top kek
>>
>>131711950
You are mixing up two different stories.

The Jews came in regular boats. The people who came before the Jews came in the subs with the glow stones.
>>
>>131712011
But Joe Smith was a piece of shit at the time of his death. It wasnt like he had a conversion. He died as he lived: A con man and piece of shit pedo begging for his life like the bitch boy he was
>>
>>131710356
Half the book is plagiarized from the king james bible, which didn't exist in 500 BC, the other half is bible fan-fiction which he wrote while staring into a hat, it was not translated from anything.
>>
>>131710832
So you're telling me that anybody who was not born in the Middle East at the time of Christ goes to hell because they didn't know anything until the Bible got to them?
>>
>>131711778
I guess your right the Protestants just kill the brown people (Australia, US, KKK...) and the Catholics try to convert.
>>
>>131710883
Some are, but a lot are just doing it because they have to or their family will disown them. They just jump through the hoops until they move out.
>>
>>131710883
Joe (Joseph) Smith.
>>
>>131712165
That's reasonable. However I do think that Smiths conmanship and misleading of so many souls bought him a ticket to hell.
>>
>>131712152
Fun fact: Battlestaar Galactica is based on Mormon teachings. They believe after you die you become a god and get your own planet. There is even a church song about the planet Of Kobol which is featured in BSG
>>
>>131712338
Aborigines are not people
Negros are not people
Orientals are not people
>>
>>131712338
The mormons used to massacre travelers. THey killed a lot at the Mountain Meadows massacre and refused to bury the dead. THey killed every child over the age of 7 and raised the rest as mormons.
>>
>>131712338
The fuck?
It's like you totally ignore the murder and death the Spaniards spread about the world.
>>
They don't have sex for fun, only procreation.
Join if this is your philosophy, if not this is def a deal breaker.
>>
>>131712543
#not all Mormons
>>
>>131708320
this, shame most poltards are too dumb to realize this
>>
File: giphy.gif (265KB, 480x270px)
giphy.gif
265KB, 480x270px
>>131712480
>>
>>131712636
Not true, they molest the fuck out of their kids
>>
And the real red-pill is becoming a FUNDAMENTAL MORMON and getting mad wives
>>
This same stupid fucking thread... again. I'll say the same thing here as before: any Mormon hanging out on /pol/ is a shit Mormon. If you're going to belong to a church, at least have the personal fortitude to actually follow it. How can you claim to be guided by the Spirit when you come to such a website?
On the other hand, if you're browsing /pol/, you might as well go whole bore and dump your stupid church while you're at it.
Pick a side you lukewarm manchildren. Your lack of conviction makes me physically ill.
>>
>>131711950

>Submarine

You keep saying that and since very thing else you say is a ridiculous exaggeration/buzzword I had to look it up.

>16 And the Lord said: Go to work and build, after the manner of barges which ye have hitherto built. And it came to pass that the brother of Jared did go to work, and also his brethren, and built barges after the manner which they had built, according to the instructions of the Lord. And they were small, and they were light upon the water, even like unto the lightness of a fowl upon the water.

>17 And they were built after a manner that they were exceedingly tight, even that they would hold water like unto a dish; and the bottom thereof was tight like unto a dish; and the sides thereof were tight like unto a dish; and the ends thereof were peaked; and the top thereof was tight like unto a dish; and the length thereof was the length of a tree; and the door thereof, when it was shut, was tight like unto a dish.

>18 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared cried unto the Lord, saying: O Lord, I have performed the work which thou hast commanded me, and I have made the barges according as thou hast directed me.

>19 And behold, O Lord, in them there is no light; whither shall we steer? And also we shall perish, for in them we cannot breathe, save it is the air which is in them; therefore we shall perish.

>20 And the Lord said unto the brother of Jared: Behold, thou shalt make a hole in the top, and also in the bottom; and when thou shalt suffer for air thou shalt unstop the hole and receive air. And if it be so that the water come in upon thee, behold, ye shall stop the hole, that ye may not perish in the flood.

To me this sounds like a ship designed to be able to capsize and be righted via the holes. Is there another part we're it makes it sound like a submarine like you keep saying?
>>
>>131712605
True but...
>Catholics: Convert or die
>Protestants: Die
>>
>>131707523
By their fruits he shall know them.
>>
>>131712919
> lets put holes in our boat
>>
>>131712744
Those r the fundamentals, I knew a real Mormon growing up... On the wrestling team bus to a tourney there was a movie with tits in it and he ha to close his eyes so we held him down and opened them to see the boobies. He specifically told us that you only have sex to make kiddos
>>
>>131712883
In their defense, this might be the least vile place on the internet at this point.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (97KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
97KB, 1334x750px
Inb4 some Mormon replies "delete this"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pepeORsXAc
>>
Alright so now I see I'll never be able to actually buy into the whole Mormon thing so... after they give me their book are they gonna keep bothering me? Or do they bug you forever until you convert?

Fuggg this is all my old neighbor's fault. He's really nice and I know he's just trying to "do me a favor" but damn.
>>
>>131712543
that is literally the worst thing the mormons ever did and anti-mormons bring it up in every argument
>>
File: max disdain.png (220KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
max disdain.png
220KB, 400x400px
>>131705977
They have an actual false prophet and their whole religion is pretty much bible fan fiction, what do you think?
>>
>>131713184
Just be frank about not being interested. Most times they will go away, most of them would much rather spend time on someone who is interested.
>>
>>131712095
>>131712095
Do we rule out the maya, inca, aztec, and Olmec civilizations?
Do we assume what has been found isn't relevant?

Cities and temples and road systems and commerce and millions of people. The tales we tell about ancient America change so often that it's hard I understand but we can't be absolute in our statements because we aren't absolute in our empirical data.
>>
Don't forget that the government fought against them in the Mormon Wars back in the day.

http://www.civilwaronthewesternborder.org/timeline/mormon-war
>>
>>131713184
They aren't Jehovah's, they may follow up once
>>
>>131705977
If you're dumb enough to believe Mormonism, go ahead and join you fucking moron.
>>
>>131713159
yawn
does anything interesting ever happen?
>>
>>131713159
DELET THIS NOW
>>
>>131705977
Mormons are for sure nuts, but you can't really say anything negative about them. I had a duo of them come to my apartment a year or two back. I just so happened to be watching American Psycho for the first time. So honestly the majority of our conversation just revolved around how the star of batman was in this old movie about some psycho who went on a killing spree. They tried to sell Mormonism a bit, but we mainly just talked about about that movie.

Also I would recommend to anyone that they see Book of Mormon the musical. It's very good. The South Park guys made it, but it doesn't really have a pro or anti religious stance.
>>
>>131706198

>Because adding shit to the Bible for sociopolitical reasons never happened at any other time in history.
>>
>>131705977
All the American rejuvenation movements of the mid 19th century are utter bull.
>>
>>131711802
The garment is all sybolic.
We don't choose if they go to heaven.
We are all children of God therefore yes, brothers and sisters.
>>
>2017
>not being a Transfigurist ( = Transhumanist Mormon)
>ishygddt

get woke: https://transfigurism.org/
>>
>>131713339
But we know where the Book of Mormon supposedly took place and we have no records at all. Not even the tribes existed. Its all bullshit.
>>
>>131713452
I can say LOTS of bad things about them.
t. former Mormon missionary, BYU student, temple worker, Elders Quorum president, etc.
>>
>>131706259
so, like Islam?
>>
>>131713184
they'll leave if you ask them to. but you should read the book before you just knock it because your internet friends said to
>>
>>131712165
That's assuming he was a conman and misleading. Both of which are your opinion.
>>
>>131705977
>Is Mormonism the final red pill or is it some kind of cult?
The second one. The underlings mean well, but the leaders of their church are nuts.
>>
>>131707097
You have no clue what you are blabbing about, unless you have sources
>>
>>131713472
>This is one of those times when I pretend that two things of vastly different scales are equal because I'm a fucktard.
>>
>>131713472

The primary letters and books of the new testament were almost completely settled by about 120 to 150 AD. You are wrong. three or four of the epistles sometimes were not used in some churches, but most of the churches revered the same books we do now.
>>
post hot mormon qts

how are their tits?
>>
>>131713660
What made you quit?
>>
>>131712246
One would assume two books about Jesus would overlap in docrrine. Sadly you exaggerate. The pagerism is of Isaiah and it's only like 20 chapters worth.
There's some that resembles NT stuff (again, they are written for the same purpose by people getting revelation from the same God).
>>
>>131713732
>The underlings mean well, but the leaders of their church are nuts.

you might have that backwards. lol
>>
>>131710760
>implying there wasn't an ancient america
>implying the people who lived there wouldn't have written records like every other civilization
anon.
>>
>>131713184
it depends on how your life is going right now. If you want to network and look for better job opportunities join them.
>>
File: 1497716579322.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1497716579322.gif
365KB, 400x328px
>>131713159
DELETE DIS
>>
>>131713660
Do Mormon qts have great tits? Are they loyal sluts?
>>
>>131713878
Due to them being an amalgamation of Europeans (mostly) they are hot. However there is a huge colony of polygamous ones in Mexico that I am sure are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>131713660
>I can say LOTS of bad things about them.

Did you ever come to minnesota? were you one of the guys I talked to?

Also what is there to say about the church that is so negative? I mean I know they are very conservative and shit, but how was it any different than say the catholic church or something. The affect on a normal white guy would probably be about the same.
>>
>>131713967
You got me. The Mormon should share some of those relics to prove us wrong...wait.
>>
>>131713673
in 1826, Joseph Smith was found guilty of conning people into believing he could find buried treasure with a magic rock. This is fact. Just because it doesn't fit your "Hail to the Man" upbringing doesn't change it. He was a convicted conman for that alone, not even mentioning his lifetime of graft and bamboozling.
http://www.mormonthink.com/QUOTES/js1826.htm
>>
>>131712883
I come here to see what news is actually important. I browse for current events and leave. As debauched as 4chan can be /pol/ can be a decent source of information.
I mean, this thread is a good rep of both sides.
>>
>>131712883
The rest of the internet is sin and degeneracy. Of course I'm gonna be here instead. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it.
>>
File: sickle.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sickle.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>131713566
>https://transfigurism.org/

From the website: "Voting Membership
Voting members participate in elections and other association votes, and donate regular dues.

Standard: $100/year"

oh ok
>>
>>131712919
It's a ship that's sealed on all sides. The holes are for air. They're on both sides because one of either side will inevitably be underwater
>>
by definition it can't really be considered a "cult" because it's the single largest hierarchical organization on the planet.
>>
>>131713608
you expect the native Americans to have accurate records from 2000 years ago?
this isn't evidence per se but there are quite a few Mayan and Aztek statues and drawings that look pretty similar to stuff they do in the mormon temples
not that it matters, you'll only listen to arguments that support your current beliefs

>>131713660
I'd bet money you got excommunicated for breaking the moral code and now you fight it just to rationalize yourself
>>
>>131713903
No amazing story. Just woke up one day and thought, "This is all bullshit." Things escalated quickly from there.
>>
>>131713050
They're plugged.
>>
>>131705977
Mormons have no idea what the US gov has in store for them.
Turns out the mormons have organised their followers like a small gov. On top of that, they have plans to try and capture sovereignty in the event of a collapse. They honestly believe that theyre going to be the Vatican of the west.
>>
>>131714444

I can say lots of bad things about them..... has nothing bad to say about them. Ok then......
>>
>>131714216
(((Archaeologists))) can't even date the pyramids and the sphinx correctly. I'm not holding my breath for them to get the Americas correct. Besides, religions should be judged based on their spiritual merits. "By their fruit ye shall know them".
>>
>>131714156
>Catholic Church, let's anyone in to look, to pray, regardless of religion
>Mormon Temple, closed to public, looks like some cult Mason temple hiding secret meetings
Any one Catholic Catheral has more priceless art, history and beautiful architecture than all the Mormon Temples combined, or at least from what I can see from the outside since they don't let everyone in. You can even go to the Vatican, but no, you can't see the shitty Mormon temple.
>>
>>131714156
Never been in Minnesota. The info is out there. Google is your friend. TLDR is that it's just like every other hyper wealthy organization that relies on gullible people continuing being gullible.
>>
>>131705977
Attended a service once when I was young as my Aunty was Mormon at the time (she's now a spiritual hippy) I had nightmares for a week.
>>
>>131714405
it's a buzzword anti-mormons throw around all the time, half of them probably don't even know what it means
>>
>>131714406
I expect there to be graves, or currency. Not all records are written you moron and we havent found jack shit. And if they couldnt read how did they create those magic tablets?
>>
>>131709459
No tricks. Except that mormonism is based on freemasonry, which claims the wisdom solomon's temple, which is the art of summoning and controling demons.

Ffs the "Angel" in the vision is name moroni. Moron is literally.in the name. This is a masonic joke.
>>
>>131713608
We don't know where.
Cumorah was just a lexicanum, nothing more than a record vault.
Indian tribes
>>
>>131705977
This shit is basically a cult because only the people indoctrinated into it at a young age fully believe it
>>
File: 1361343006002.jpg (8KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1361343006002.jpg
8KB, 285x249px
>>131714738
yeah right, what did they do? make you turn your phone off for 3 hours?
>>
File: 1498599310303.gif (2MB, 177x210px) Image search: [Google]
1498599310303.gif
2MB, 177x210px
>>131714833
>>
>>131705977
Mormons use hormons, dont fall for their sermons.
>>
>>131713861

>In Latin

And nothing at all changed or lost in translation to base languages?
>>
>book of Mormon
fucking heathens
>>
>>131715070
We didn't have cell phones back then kiddo
>>
>>131705977
Mormonism is a lie for cucks. Joseph Smith is a false prophet.
>>
>>131714594
Wtf I'm a Mormon now.
>be Joe Smith
>says he has ancient tablets
>no one allowed to see them, or preserve them for posterity
I don't care. If God is just, he/she wouldn't give a shit what religion I believe. Any one can claim they're a prophet. I'm ordained by God to not believe Joseph Smith. My God given good senses tell me that Joe Smith was a hack and conman looking for money, power and pussy. He doesn't deserve worship.
>>
>>131714850
We have dug up ruins everywhere all over the nation and have found no evidence of this mass civilization nor do we have any native stories about Jesus whereas no historian disputes John the Baptoist and Jesus lived because we have multiple sources
>>
>>131706637
England dominated the world in the past two centuries because of geography you fucking retard if there was a land bridge to London Napoleon and all the fucking German cities would've driven it into the ground. Anglos got lucky their boats were decent, thats it.
>>
>>131705977
Actual mormon here. Give the book of mormon a chance. There is nothing in it that is strange or weird. A lot of the book is a story about two nations descended from the same family but had constant conflict with each other. The book ends when one group finally genocides the other. There is also religious chapters in it. Some focusing on missions of individuals and talking about the divinity of christ but not to much that deviates from the bible.

A lot of the people on here dont know much about us. They adhere to prejudices and stereotypes. Mormons could easily claim the the oppression card. Many times have mormons been driven from their home and murdered. There was extermination order in Missouri against us. That is the main reason why mormons are in the west was to escape persecution.
>>
>>131714594
Their fruits are that they made up a religion and base their life on a lie. Joe smith made all of this up so he could fuck lolis. I mean Good Job, he pulled off a great con but it doesnt change the fact it is utter horseshit
>>
Why ?
Religion is communism.
>>
>>131715081
Lol how long have you been waiting to post that
>>
>>131714827
what kind of graves or currency? you expect to find names of people from the book?
and what currency? it never described what the currency looked like

the legacy left behind was in the native Americans. the nomadic tribes didn't keep many records, and the big empires all got fucked up by the Spanish and Portuguese, the only records left are what was carved in rock
>>
>>131715519
Your worship of this false prophet is enough to have you all burned alive.
>>
>>131706637
I live in the center of mormonville and the churches around me are super fucking liberal with lgbt shit
>>
>>131715555
quads of failure
>>
>>131715334
what are you talking about? There were dozens of mass civilizations when Europe started invading
>>
>>131707876

Catholic is the real cult. They have a leader who claims to speak with God and everything. Protestantism is about finding a personal relationship with you and god and telling everyone else to fuck off. It's pretty cult-proof up until you start believing someone can perform miracles or speak to god i.e. a protestant pope
>>
>>131714233
False, treasure hunting had a craze at the time and Joseph needed money so he signed on as a digger. When the boss figured he was was a seer he had Joseph try, and fail.
One other instance Joseph tried to see if he could discerned hidden treasure, as anyone with a gift such as his would, and it failed because it's not what he was given the gift of a seer for.
>>
>>131715519
There is a lot weird about it:
Jesus and Satan being brothers, getting your own planet, spirit babies, magic underwear, Invisible tablets made of gold you have to read inside a hat,. Indians being Jewish.
The entire thing is insanity
>>131715640
What a convenient excuse for the fact he made up all of it.
>>
>>131715684
please tell us what religion your are so we can all correct our ways
>>
>>131715519
No thanks bro. I trust that others have read it and their negative reactions are congruent with my personal interactions with them. Mormons seem nice but it's the type that seems artificial and fake.
>>
File: HAWHAWHAW.png (105KB, 379x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAWHAWHAW.png
105KB, 379x360px
At least they don't have to listen to Pope "just cuck my faith up" Francis.
>>
>>131715519
bruh, white people are Esau. God btfo all edomites
Your own fucking book btfo your whole religion just like the muslim's book btfo themselves for arabs being Ishmael.

How the fuck do people follow a religion that tells them that god cursed their entire race?
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (93KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
93KB, 1000x667px
>>131709483
That's pretty cold of you bro!?
>>
>>131705977
HERETIC CULT

AVOID AT ALL COST
>>
>>131716092
Right, they listen to a convicted con man, opium dealer and pedo.
>>
>>131716092
Well only the Catholics right?
>>
>>131715696
There are all kinds of ways they could be helpful in a community.
>>
Basically,

Joseph Smith got mad the church didn't want to give him status and influence so he could attract honeys and so he decided he'd make himself a prophet in order to score mad amounts of pussy.

And he scored so much pussy that other mormons who also wanted to score pussy started to get irritating since he was effectively cockblocking them and these mormons ended up conspiring to kill him.

Mormonism is all about the acquisition of pussy.
>>
>>131714405
>by definition it can't really be considered a "cult" because it's the single largest hierarchical organization on the planet.
cult (n): a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious
>>
>>131714833
TWO thumbs up.
>>
>>131707258
The current highschool mormies are cocky assholes
>>
>>131716282
Those terms can be used to describe some Popes or high Catholic management. They are all churches of Satan.
>>
>>131715980
>Jesus and Satan being brothers
that's in the bible, Satan was a fallen angel, have you read the bible?
>getting your own planet
that's a really loose interpretation, and it's not in the book of mormon
>spirit babies
please elaborate
>magic underwear
that started with Joseph Smith, it wasn't in the book of mormon
>Invisible tablets made of gold you have to read inside a hat
invisible? and that wasn't in the book of mormon either
>Indians being Jewish
ok that one's right, you got 1/6, good work
>>
>>131715541
Again, you are all Pathos.
Opinions are not facts and just because you're indignant doesn't make you right.
>>
>>131705977
>Josphe Smith didn't know the one true religion
>prayed in the woods and then saw God
It's a cult. Smith prolly devoured some mushrooms after he got lost wandering and hallucinated God.

He was three steps ahead of Heavens Gate, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson.
>>
>>131716336
Kek. It's like Islam for white people.
>>
>>131705977
Mormonism is White Shariah
>>
>>131716108
If this is what a curse is like, I feel blessed.
>>
>>131715980

Pretty sure none of that is in the book of Mormon besides the indians being Jews.
>>
>>131716426
WE GOT A WINNER!!!!

ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!

MORMON ON /pol/!!!

You know you are going to hell now.

O_O
>>
>>131716032
Im a fucking christian you idiot. Mormons aren't Christians. Just as Jews aren't Christians and Christians aren't Muslims. Joseph Smith is not a prophet of Christianity, he is a prophet of Mormonism and like said earlier, Mormons aren't Christians.
>>
>>131715860
Thank you! Man logic and an AP history class level understanding is refreshing.
>>
it's a cult created by a false prophet. i've studied pretty much all religions, i'm a theologian. i have a master of divinity degree. they're nice people though!!!
>>
>>131716594
>indians being Jews.

Suddenly the term "Indian giver" makes so much more sense to me.
>>
>>131716426
No where in the bible does it say Jesus and Satan were brothers.
You are in fact given your own planet according to mormonism and y ou fuck your eternal spirit wives to create spirit babies to use as souls for your new planet.
Magic underwear is in fact a mormon belief.
You obfuscate like a Jew
>>
>>131716507
Sounds familiar.
>Moses
>Mohammed
>>
>>131716738
They are lovely people and mormonism teaches some pretty great values.

But Smith was a major pussy hound.
>>
>>131705977
>>>131715980
>>Jesus and Satan being brothers
>that's in the bible, Satan was a fallen angel, have you read the bible?
>>getting your own planet
>that's a really loose interpretation, and it's not in the book of mormon
>>spirit babies
>please elaborate
>>magic underwear
>that started with Joseph Smith, it wasn't in the book of mormon
>>Invisible tablets made of gold you have to read inside a hat
>invisible? and that wasn't in the book of mormon either
>>Indians being Jewish
>ok that one's right, you got 1/6, good work

I think you and I are on the same page. *high five*
>>
>>131705977
ask them if you need a magic stone to read it or if you can still buy underpants at wal-mart
>>
>>131716779
Jesus is the son of god
The angles are children of God
Satan is a fallen angel
Satan is a child of God.
That make them brothers.
Also since you are a child of God, they are both your brothers.
Satan is your brother.

Enjoy!
>>
Tell you what Mor(m)ons. Explain the following to me:
- what are the five points of fellowship, where did it come from, where is it now?
- same question re: penalties
- why did Brigham Young teach that Adam was God?
- is blood atonement still doctrine?
- what is the second anointing?
- why does every painting of J Smith "translating" show him sitting in front of the plates?
- How does Monson own multiple expensive homes having never worked outside of the church?
- How did G.B. Hinckley not discern that Mark Hoffman was selling forgeries and would go on to murder people?
>prepare for deafening silence from mormons
>>
>>131708320
>Its unironically full of atheists who just want loyal pussy

That's why I got baptised
>>
>>131716666
I think he meant sect.
Essentially you've answered "american" to the "what ethnicity are you" question
>>
>>131715457
>t. Jared Diamond
>>
>>131716943
>buying underpants at
Walmart
Anon I... I'm sorry. :(
>>
>>131716570
Live it up edomite. Christ will return and your people will be subjugated into slavery.
You should probably repent or something
>>
>>131716606
I'm like the 5th one, read the thread faggot

>>131716666
those quads sure are appropriate
I was asking just for perspective, since you said we deserve to be burned, that's the kind of shit you'd normally hear from Muslims
>>
>>131717011
Nice try.
In the Book of Moromon it claims Yahweh has an actual wife who actually gave birth to the brothers Jesus and Satan which by the way is found no where in the bible.
Secondly you are confusing Satan and Lucifer who are not the same ebntity. Satan means adversary and was basically the guy who did Gods dirty work, Lucifer was the morning star and it was he that fell. Cant blame Joe for not knowing that since he was too strung out on opium and 10 year old pussy to get a divinity degree.
>>
>>131717015
Do you have sources on any of that?
>>
>>131705977
It is a heretic sect of christianism. Interpretation and doctrine literally fucked up. I'm presbiterian (not the cucked liberal ones, but true traditional presbiterianism), but even catholics are better than mormons.
>>
File: alex-trebek-autotune-jeopardy.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
alex-trebek-autotune-jeopardy.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>131715901
>"What is 'occams razor' Alex?"
>>
>>131717063
if a muslim asked me what religion I followed I would say christianity. If a jew asked me I would say christianity. By even answering with a sect would give legitimacy to his bastardization of the word of thy lord. Joseph Smith is one of the false prophets Christ warned us of. He wanted to know how to worship? Worship Jesus and cast away these false writings.
>>
>>131709165
I love the response you gave. You are so sure just like a meek little child head filled with fairy tales and candy
>>
>>131715519
Please address this: >>131714022
>>
>>131717318
>deus vult flag
>catholics are bad
this is why no one takes protestants seriously
>>
>>131717228
>In the Book of Moromon
Where? Cite it.

>too strung out on opium and 10 year old pussy to get a divinity degree.

Divinity degree. That's funny! Only necessary if there isn't a god.

Oh wait.
>>
File: 1279770284311.png (14KB, 755x257px) Image search: [Google]
1279770284311.png
14KB, 755x257px
>Tell a mormon you want to go to the terrestrial kingdom
>They all tilt and give the same carbon copy answer about muh eternal happiness muh closer to god muh family
>>
File: 1488721222375.jpg (189KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488721222375.jpg
189KB, 630x800px
>>131708234
Underrated post.
Mormons are great because they are essentially Ironpilled and we need more of that.
>>
>>131717228
bullshit, you've read lots of anti-mormon blogs, but you definitely haven't read the book of mormon
>>
>>131705977
>Tell you what Mor(m)ons. Explain the following to me:
>- what are the five points of fellowship, where did it come from, where is it now?
It was a way of introducing someone through the veil. It's been simplified.
>- same question re: penalties
Clarify please? If you mean acts where members would imitate penalties it was to assure them that the massacres and rapes and exodus' would be avenged by god. No longer relevant.
>- why did Brigham Young teach that Adam was God?
He taught it as Adam being the progenitor of the race.
>- is blood atonement still doctrine?
Not the way you think of it
>- what is the second anointing?
I assume you're referring to the temple. It's just olive oil
>- why does every painting of J Smith "translating" show him sitting in front of the plates?
Artists trying to show a scene without eliciting a lot of confusion. It's not every painting though.
>- How does Monson own multiple expensive homes having never worked outside of the church?
He worked for the church. The church pays those who's job is to maintain it full time. Ministry and missionaries and general maintenence is all lay
>- How did G.B. Hinckley not discern that Mark Hoffman was selling forgeries and would go on to murder people?
It was easier to buy and end the fight then to let him continue to argue and defame the church
>>prepare for deafening silence from mormons
I'm preparing
>>
>>131717588
Right, because Joes previous career in running scams involving magic rocks, drug dealing and pedophilia clearly prepared him to be a moral leader
>>
>>131705977
They are like the Christian form of Muslims. Some practice polygamy and thier jihad consists of going door to door telling people about our lord and savior. Only they are less likely to murder you or rape your women and goats.
>>
>>131717285
sorces for what?
Monson's property ownership (and the property in his wife's name) are public record. Easily found in google. look it up.
You're probably not old enough to know what the Journal of Discourses is, but you should look that up too. You might be shocked at what you find.
Or just ignore me and go on living in your bubble.
>>
>>131717797
There is no shuch thing as a "moral leader" All leaders are flawled, many are vile, because they are human.
>>
>>131716507
>Some guy prays/meditates alone and come up with some crazy ideas, people follow him
Every religion ever.

>>131716510
So it's almost White Sharia?

>>131717228
Isn't Israel the wife of god?
>>
>>131717506
Some. There's a lot of pressure on the girls to meet unrealistic expectations. You get a lot of hotties, and a lot of crazy to go with it.
>>
>>131717952
There is such a thing as a moral leader. Jesus was one, Augustsu Caesar was one. Buddha was one.
Joe Smith was a despicable piece of criminal shit who richly deserved to die like the bitch he was, crying and sobbing like a woman on his knees
>>
>>131705977
Having big WHITE families is redpilled.
If you need religion for that, then I'm all for it, you get a community and a new life.
>>
>>131717599
you'd prefer to live how you like for 60-90 years and spend eternity wondering what could've been?
I mean, to each their own
>>
>>131718144
What did the Mormons do to you anon? Did you get diddled as a child?
>>
>>131718290
Nohting, they subverted chrisitanity so they could push a weird cult. It personally offends me they expect people to think they are christian when in reality they are a pagan cult founded by a criminal
>>
File: BLANKMAP-USA-UTAH.jpg (18KB, 364x246px) Image search: [Google]
BLANKMAP-USA-UTAH.jpg
18KB, 364x246px
This cult has an entire state in their pocket. It's unbelievable.
>>
>>131717207
God has blessed me with quads and you are still defending a false prophet. You Mormons were a huge problem to the state and causing civil unrest is extremely unchristian. Mormons are heathens.
>>
>>131706198
Show me where in the bible it says that confession, hail marys and praying to saints are a thing
>>
>>131712291
Nope. By proper Catholicism, most are held in Purgatory, sort of a waiting room for heaven, until the next coming of Christ, when they shall be forgiven for having been unlucky enough to not hear the word of god. Real bastards though, still go straight to Hell.

So Purgatory is actually the place to be. You get Aristotle, Plato, and the like, while waiting for Christ to show his late ass up. No need to sing and cry and bow before a throne, and you don't roast in fire, freeze in cold or whatever else Hell has for you specifically. Me, I'm sure I'm drowning... eternally. Probably while being boiled.

So I'm sort of hoping that God has a bit more compassion and wisdom and realizes that there are too many lessons to learn in one go and gives us another chance. Assuming we are not complete douchebags.
>>
>>131718144
Jesus isn't real. Though he's likely based on any number of preachers.
Agustus went about attempting to onquere the worldas he knew it. Are wars of conquest moral?
Buddha was not a leader, he was a teacher.
>>
>>131718381
>they subverted Christianity
Good, becase it's weaker than western civilization and will die with it. The non-westerners will morph it into something useful.

>>131718530
Kek is the God of this board.
Use the proper name.
>>
>>131705977
>It was a way of introducing someone through the veil. It's been simplified.
explain it's obviously being cribbed from masonic rituals. and if it wasn't necessary, why was it part of the temple ceremony for generations?

>Clarify please? If you mean acts where members would imitate penalties it was to assure them that the massacres and rapes and exodus' would be avenged by god. No longer relevant.
Nope. The penalty motions that accompany the signs and tokens. also lifted from masons. also removed from temple ceremony a few years ago.

>He taught it as Adam being the progenitor of the race.
"Adam is our Father and our God, and the only God with whom we have to do" you sure about that?

>Not the way you think of it
why did it change?

>I assume you're referring to the temple. It's just olive oil
Your lack of knowledge about your own religion is sad. have you ever heard of "having your calling and election made sure"?

>Artists trying to show a scene without eliciting a lot of confusion. It's not every painting though.
Sure it is. So much less confusing than just showing the truth. Joe put his magic rock in a hat, put his face in and babbled.

>He worked for the church. The church pays those who's job is to maintain it full time. Ministry and missionaries and general maintenence is all lay
Must be nice to be a millionaire and have a direct line to god...

>It was easier to buy and end the fight then to let him continue to argue and defame the church
horseshit and you know it.
>>
>>131718381
What's pagan about them? And so what? They don't seem anti-Jesus or anything. They seem less cucked than Catholics. I'm not a Christian of any sort, but it seems to me that the most sacrilegious thing any version of Christianity did was make a mortal infallible.
>>
>>131719186
They worship the dad and believe they will acend to be the Gods of their own planet
>>
>>131719302
Universe, not planet
>>
>>131718679
Jesus was in fact real. We know this because Slaome, who danced and had John the Baptists executed at Herods command also referenced his cousin Jesus.
Buddha was in fact a leader and Augustus actually fixed the boundaries og the ROmans, he never set out to conquer the world. You are a deeply ignorant person
>>
>>131718143
Define unrealistic expectations
>>
>>131714576
>no idea what the US gov has in store for them.
what does the us gov have in store for them? do you know?
>>
>>131719589
perfection.
>>
>>131713660
>I can say LOTS of bad things about them.
can you say some (or lots) of bad things about them, please?
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.