[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As CANADA 150 celebrations are happening, don't forget that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (93KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
93KB, 432x432px
As CANADA 150 celebrations are happening, don't forget that this nation was brutally colonized by evil white Brits and French.

Why couldn't they just leave the Natives alone?
>>
>>131704455
Because natives are mental retards and weren't properly utilizing the resources that were all around them
>>
>>131704455
>Cuck Broadcasting Channel
>discussing 150
>Indian man, came in 1990, loves Canada, loves the flag etc...
>non native, white cunt, Canadian born boomer bitch says she watched movies about muh natives and won't celebrate 150
>"I just can't find a reason to celebrate it"
>Indian man goes on talking about the freedoms that Canada offers
>white cunt still has nothing good to say

Jesus Christ, these people.
>>
>>131704455
Because gun beats spear.
>>
>>131704455
audit no more
>>
I lived on the Rez for a few years,, theyre cool - I can respect a warrior culture.
They just weren't keen on participating in our way of doing things mainly - so what? they have a different skill set.
If I was a Celt I wouldn't have been keen on slaving for the fucking Romans either.
We weren't Nearly as brutal as the Americans were to their indigenous population, and I defy anyone to find another colonizer country who treat/ed indigenous peoples as well as Canada has.
Natives are bro tier IMO
but they are starting to get infected with Marxist bullshit now.
>>
>>131704455
Whites just wanted it more.
Besides from what I recall from history class, the French were pretty okay with the injuns, it's why the halfbreeds are called the frenchy word Metis.
>>
>>131706216
Eeh man,
How does one move to live on res?

Is it expensive?
>>
>>131706676
>does one move to live on res?

Free. My best bro was Chippewa I lived at his place for a couple years.. I got access to the rez few White dudes ever do.. they liked me cause I wouldn't back down, they respect people who have warrior spirit and aren't pussies, doesn't matter what colour you are… course that was the 80's.. I get the feeling a lot has changed n the mean time with all this racial justice victim bullshit. My challenge still stands to anyone who can prove theres a colonial power in the Americas that treated Natives better than Canada has…
not that we didn't fuck them, we did… we just used lube, and spooned them afterwards.
>>
>>131704455
We should have exterminated the natives instead of trying to civilise them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.