[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet that North Korea will bring about the beginning of WWIII

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6178.jpg (62KB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6178.jpg
62KB, 1072x712px
I bet that North Korea will bring about the beginning of WWIII if they don't fall apart trying to be an even greater power.
>>
Ok, lets be honest. They're definitely gonna start WWIII at this point.
>>
Nah, China doesn't care enough to start any shit, and are super over North Korea at this point.

If the korean war really does start back up again, it will be USA/SK/JP v NK with china sitting there going "fuck.."

Neither the USA or china can afford to get in a trade or military war between each-other, so as pissy as china would be in the event of a unified Korea there's little they can do.

Don't forget that the china of 1950, and the china of 2017 are vastly different.

Seoul is gonna get the absolute shit shelled out of it though, rip tens of thousands of Koreans.
>>
>>131702850
I don't see the factors aligning to make that workable.
>>
>>131703788
huh never thought of it that way. eh.
>>
>>131704619
Don't forget Best Korea is a political football.

I was laffin hard the other week when all the banker paid neocon talk radio hosts were reluctantly reading the same script about how we had to go bomb the fuck out of them RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Bunch of fucking satanists. We could easily cripple them and China in the same move if we wanted to without firing a shot.
>>
>>131702850
Trump pulled a preemptive card already.

Historically, whenever China needed something, NK would act, the US would go to China asking for help and the situation would resolve itself with China getting what they wanted or some concession.

This time however, Trump has out of the bat publicly offered trade concessions to China and maybe even some other behind the doors bonus. Each further provocation by NK will show China's weakness. There are two possible outcomes, China is indeed as strong as advertised and they can rein in NK or China bluffed and they cannot offer their end of the deal as requested bu Trump, in the second case they either help the US in an eventual conflict to try to save some face or they do nothing to try to not take any blame for what NK is and will be accused of.
>>
Not going to happen, I absolutely hate everything about this state of affairs but NK is going to end up with nuclear ICBMs that can hit anywhere in the world. Preemptive strikes could result in thousands or even millions of South Korean and Japanese corpses and we won't be willing to risk it. I wish there were a way out but I don't think there is.

Maybe if China literally invades from the north, and in exchange gets to keep the territory. Or if Kim drops dead and is replaced by a reformer. Those are the only two alternatives, but they are unlikely.
>>
>>131702850
USA won't do shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.