[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you explain to me how this plan wouldn't work - WITHOUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Can you explain to me how this plan wouldn't work - WITHOUT using woo-woo (I know woo drives right-wing politics, and I refuse to give you that luxury here).

Lower price = more customers = more services = lower price. So much for free-market capitalism, huh?
>>
What war on the poor? Democrats run the inner cities. And blacks and hispanics are dumbasses anyway - education is wasted on them.
>>
@bXTujS9u

Of course it would work, but notice how none of the woo-meisters or bullshit-peddlers are responding because it's a viable policy that is lightyears ahead of the Republican Health(I-don't)Care plan.
>>
>>131700192
There wouldn't be more competition, the people that are capable of passing the course load are already going.
>>
Also it would inflate the market with a bunch of useless degrees and getting a mediocre job will be even harder than it is now. Nigs, dumb whites and spics need a fighting chance. We aren't a primary white/Asian country where majority can pass college.
>>
>>131700192
>implying it's physicians that are in charge of health care costs
>>
File: 1462957172197.jpg (322KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1462957172197.jpg
322KB, 1053x1070px
>>
>>131700192
this would not work and heres why: colleges are private institutions, which means the only way college could be free is if the government paid the students tuition for them or created government run colleges. Money doesnt magically appear (in fact our government doesnt print their own money, the federal reserve, a private institution does that and loans it to the government and charges interest) so the only way to pay for it would be to increase taxes on everybody. since only 30% of people go to college, the 70% would be stuck footing the bill for the top 30%, which is against leftist doctrine. And even if they did, instead of you paying off you loans over 20 years, it would have the effect of you paying that student loan for the rest of you life in increased taxes.
>>
>>131700192
>>131700499
>trying this hard
Got tired of everyone ignoring your wordy forced anime memes?
>>
>more people going to medical school creates more competition for medical services

Your a idiot
>>
>>131700192
>everyone starts getting degrees because they're free
>degrees become pointless
>you'll need to have a bachelors degree to work a cash register at McDonald's
You faggots don't think things through do you
>>
>>131700192
>>131701110
The problem with OP and leftists in general is they want free college for everybody whether or not they're cognitively able to perform in college. If a kid gets top marks in high school but happens to be poor I think there should be some subsidies provided by the government if they want to pursue higher education. Many people should not be in college, yet free tuition will result in them going to college. This means college resources will be wasted on people who either don't intend to graduate or don't have the capability to graduate. Furthermore, some colleges will see the low quality of these students and lower the difficulty of their courses. So while these students will graduate, they will lower the value of degrees as well.
>>
File: XEtCoFR.png (221KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
XEtCoFR.png
221KB, 306x423px
>>131700192
The number of medical students is artifically limited by the AMA in consultation with hospitals. Having more college grads would not change that.
>>
>>131702510
there are already so many subsidies that all minorities already go to college free lad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.