[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was taking a ride with a guy I worked for and he got pulled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
So I was taking a ride with a guy I worked for and he got pulled over speeding zooming past a cop car and even admitted it to the cop. He has a silver tongue and some how got the cop to call the sheriff of the parish(county) who knows him personally and the sheriff told the cop to let him go. The cop even said im only letting you go because the sheriff told him to.

How the fuck is this legal especially when its all recorded? How does the sheriff not get into trouble for this and what if the cop ignored the sheriff and gave him a ticket?
>>
>>131696120
>he's not a PBA card holder
>>
>>131696120
It's louisiana.
>>
>>131696378
Regardless, this is a straight up example of corruption on film and involving a third party police officer. I just dont get how you can do this without any kind of repercussion.
>>
im sorry to tell you this but your friend is jewish
>>
>>131696804
Hes dutch
>>
>>131696650
Are you some kind of Commie faggot?

Why do you want the person who was giving you a ride to have to pay fines ?

Hopefully he never drives your loser ass again
>>
>>131697357
You sound like the commie faggot here, I want people to obey the fucking law. You know the thing that keeps society from breaking down? Quit being a nigger thinking "minor" offenses are ok to turn a blind eye to
>>
It's one of the rewards of being white. I get out of most tickets even though I don't know cops. It's how you approach it and deal with the cop that makes the difference.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.