[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> /pol/ receives a weapon to destroy CNN > /pol/ sets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Secret facebie.jpg (19KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
Secret facebie.jpg
19KB, 511x288px
> /pol/ receives a weapon to destroy CNN

> /pol/ sets out to destroy the CNN

> 3 days later, 95% of people in the United States of America don't even know about it. There's not even a debate.

you guys are cuck'ed lmao
>>
>>131694843
It isn't wise to gamble all of your credibility on a terrible bluff. The flash point is approaching quickly in which the credibility of those with the reach to sustain the bluff lose it all to the people they try to keep control from. You know your time is short, keep up the snark so we may know you aren't worthy of mercy.
>>
What is it?
>>
File: d92.png (42KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
d92.png
42KB, 165x115px
>>131695484
>>
>>131695484
This. The initial pieces are placed in such a way that they'll have to defend themselves. The initiate response will be deny and deflect. From there you catch them in another lie which in itself runs their credibility in any future defense.

At least learn 2D chess before you talk shit.
>>
>>131696259

They are losing ground every year. Unironically fucking pewdiepie taught 50 million kids not to trust the media.
>>
>>131696538
The demographics on his channel give me hope for the future desu.
>>
File: 1497844656602.jpg (34KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1497844656602.jpg
34KB, 400x305px
God I hope you faggots are saging this shit. Nobody knows OP? Too bad nyt had to report it, and it's breaking out of the right wing bubble on Jewtube right now. You're done for.
>>
>>131694843
So what's the weapon? Don't leave me hangin cuz
>>
>>131694843
probably more like 99% ... I mean there is a lot of people in the United states
>>
>>131694843
literally what?
>>
>>131694843
>95% of people in the united states dont know where the democratic party went.

HAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>131694843

you're right, now that i'm demoralized i will stop trying to spread it
>>
>>131699538
yeah and remember all the polls saying hillary was going to win in a landslide too; ever since that day it has been a constant struggle trying to come to grips with the fact that drumpf ignored the obvious fact that it was her turn
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.