[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't white women uphold white men like black women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

I've noticed on social media (twitter) that no matter how badly black men treat their women, they are always there for them. How come white women are not the same?
>>
>>131694106
They know what to expect with niggers.
>>
>>131694106
Women only uphold men with big cocks. And as a white boy there's nothing for white women to hold on to white men. Prove me wrong beta white male
>>
>>131695094
>Looks at Asian women
You might be onto something here...
>>
>>131694106
They do
>>
Because black women are lowest on the social totem pole. Many of them are desperate to be with any man and start idolizing black men due to being desperate for one themselves.

Women are highest on the social totem pole and can pick most any men they want to sleep with. Which also creates a confusing situation for them as they confuse being sexually desired for being emotionally desired, in other words they view guys of all sorts wanting to fuck them as being the same as them wanting to marry them. This creates the illusion in their minds that they are so desired that they don't need to be polite or care about anyone except themselves.
>>
seacqucil
Unanswerably open-ended questions
No context
Division ops: you just can't trust x
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497911306340.jpg (38KB, 590x599px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497911306340.jpg
38KB, 590x599px
>>
>>131696234
proof?
>>
File: IMG_2150.jpg (124KB, 1024x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2150.jpg
124KB, 1024x948px
>>131694106
Because pic related. Be a real shame if whites started lynching uppity niggers like when they did when niggers weren't allowed to destroy everything they touch. Real pity indeed.
>>
>>131694106
>no matter how badly black men treat their women, they are always there for them
uhhhh...
>>
White women are the least likely to racemix and voted for Trump at a very good majority.
>>
>>131699178
You got some stats on that?
>>
>>131694106
Because we lost our women, with all the marxist propaganda, and then we lost also the old style romance, like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKDdEg8N3s
>>
Its just how vlack women are. I am a white male with a black female wife and she is actually useful unlike white women, who tend to be whores and mercenary.
White women are the problem with white people and deserve to all die alone. White women fell they are all princesses and their pussy is gold.
>>
White women have forced the hate against white men so much that they've actually gone past the breaking point. They've treated white men like shit for so long that it's actually gotten to the point where many white men are just straight up leaving.

In other words they can't keep their bargaining chip forever because white men have no issues getting with latin or asian women. Statistically asian girls go for white men more than they do asian boys for example. WMAF isn't even considered interracial anymore, it's so common.

Soon white women are gonna realize they'll be stuck with 2 options: end up like chopped liver, or have to resort to other races en masse. Everyone knows mudsharks are absolutely repugnant to white men however. Pretty much a lose-lose for white women unless they go back to normal.
>>
>>131700293
White pussy does feel like gold though
Pale skin
>>
>>131700685
Basically you are describing the end of our people..
>>
File: 4chanWhiteWomanMidget.jpg (204KB, 767x1279px) Image search: [Google]
4chanWhiteWomanMidget.jpg
204KB, 767x1279px
>>131697803
Whores have ridiculously high expectations
>>
>>131701345

your people, im albanian, we mediterranean and shiet white boi
>>
Because white women are fucking treacherous piece of trash and should be genocided (white men are all beta white knights nowadays so it doesn't help either)
>>
>>131701669
>tfw 6 ft 3
manlets btfo
>>
>>131701669
>4'11"

I'm 6'3", now why the fuck would I want to date a woman who isn't atleast 5'6"? It would be like dating a child. I would be throwing away any height genes I had. What a dumb cunt. Am I as bad for wanting a woman atleast 5'5 or 5'6? I live in NJ and I really want a one of those tall polish gals I see everywhere. I have a fetish for women 5'11+
>>
>>131702404
I'm the same way. I don't want to date chiclets.
>>
>>131694106

Because white woman know they can have anybody while black woman need to take what they can get. They are objectivly less likely to get dates etc.
>>
File: 4chanHapaCicle.jpg (165KB, 900x926px) Image search: [Google]
4chanHapaCicle.jpg
165KB, 900x926px
>>131702404
>>131702690
These short girls who only date tall guys remind me of asian women who adore whiteness. Their offspring will be neither white nor tall. They simply ruined the genes they idolized so much.
>>
>>131698971
You're the ones that brought them to your third world country. It is your responsibility as actual humans to send them back.
>>
>>131697803
thats a sexy dirt bag
>>
>>131703127
That's a very good comparison. This is now how I'm going to think about it.
>>
>>131703200
Don't hide your flag, nog.
>>
>>131703695
>le 52% face calls anyone a nigger

Kek.
>>
>>131701669
That's not real and if you fell for it you're retarded. Obviously a troll account.
>>
>>131704652
proof? I've met plenty of women this vain and arrogant
>>
File: 1494652655023.jpg (52KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1494652655023.jpg
52KB, 586x586px
>>131694106
Black women really don't like black men, but they think they are stuck with them.
Until they get some BWC, then they'll hang onto that for dear life.
>>
File: blackpepe.png (413KB, 373x548px) Image search: [Google]
blackpepe.png
413KB, 373x548px
>>131694106
Western culture promotes individuality, independence, liberation, etc. Black, especially black American culture, often focuses on the power of a collective. Holding your nigga down, that type of shit. It was honestly one of the best parts of African American culture, sad to see that the black nuclear family has diminished so far in recent years.
>>
>>131704826
And I've met as many who were realistic. Your point is?
Anecdotal evidence only goes so far. Cherrypicking one single Tinder profile doesn't prove the entirety of the white female collective acts this way.

You people should really get out more and associate with the "normies." Maybe then you'd realize the world doesn't quite work the way you think it does.

I swear, sometimes this place is like a bizarro-world Tumblr.
>>
>>131699540
White women voted 51% Trump and only 2.1% of white women married interracially (compared to 2.3% of white men).
>>
>>131700685
Only 1.0% of married white men have Asian wives, and white female/hispanic male is more common than the reverse. It's almost like you're pushing an agenda!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.