[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks rape white woman "to teach her lesson about dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Dindu_History_101.jpg (340KB, 695x718px) Image search: [Google]
Dindu_History_101.jpg
340KB, 695x718px
Coal was burned. Toll was paid.

>The woman said that they told her, “We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man and white [women] don’t mean [expletive] in this town.”
>>
>>131692735
I don't think I'd ever say this, but BASED black man
>>
>>131692735
>believing fake news
>>
It's around 27,000 WW raped by BM every year in the US, right?
>>
>>131692735
That smugness. That smile. Give me link to article, op.
>>
>>131693080
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-two-wanted-in-clermont-rape-20170628-story.html
>>
Niggers are animals.
>>
>>131692735
BLACKED
>>
Nothing I hate more than mug shots where violent criminals try to act cute.
The plus side is that the judge gets to see those at some point before sentencing. He gets to see that utter lack of remorse, that total disdain for society and the good people in it.
>>
Sorry forgot to link article:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/28/suspects-accused-of-raping-woman-to-teach-her-a-lesson-about-dating-black-men-cops/
>>
File: stoptheblacks.png (150KB, 740x958px) Image search: [Google]
stoptheblacks.png
150KB, 740x958px
>>
>>131692735
In her rape, everything appears fair.
>>
>>131692735
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>131692735
>The victim said she was “just hanging out with friends” at a home in the 1000 block of Disston Avenue when a friend, Rodney “Coop” Cooper, pushed her inside the home and into a bedroom, according to the report.

She was hanging out with these 2 guys and they were planning to rape her from the beginning or she cheated and made up the whole story. Either way, sounds like she's retarded.
>>
>>131692735
>>131692963
Probably for every case like that there's 100 other thug incidents that never get caught or even reported. That's just of the white women, men, and children who aren't murdered after.
>>
File: blacks whites crime 2010.jpg (41KB, 446x397px) Image search: [Google]
blacks whites crime 2010.jpg
41KB, 446x397px
>>131692963
>>
Based black men
>>
>>131694769

>Rodney "Coop" Cooper

Haha yo, das my nigga coop. what up widdit?
>>
Well I hope she learned her lesson.
>>
>>131693080
That picture is a work of fucking art
>>
>>131695255
Even niggers are waking up
TRY TO BURN COAL
PAY TOLL
>>
>>131695103
Guess who many white women give a fuck about "the white women, men, and children who are murdered"?
>>
>>131694237
Pretty useless without the reference or source of the stats
>>
>>131695103
lol white boys will see this shit and not kill the first random nigger they see. you people deserve extinction for your cowardice.
>>
>>131695654
All of them would. The thing is, they're never informed about it; so they continue being clueless idiots, putting themselves at risk.
>>
>>131695978
This.

They're (((brainwashed))) by self-hatred and false statistics. Their entire world view is in a distortion field inside a bubble. Worse yet, men and women who aren't willing to witness reality even in videos and images aren't mentally equipped to have an opinion pertaining to that reality. Witnessing reality is an important part of reality.
>>
>>131695103
It's only hate crime when done by a white, this is reparation crime
>>
>>131692963
Yeah and it's 0-5 for black women getting raped by white men, but the margin of error is 5 so it's really just 0.
>>
>>131692872
There's a link further down in the thread.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.