[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anon Tell me the story of how you became a racist/supermacist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1498476649407.jpg (49KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
1498476649407.jpg
49KB, 690x459px
Hello anon
Tell me the story of how you became a racist/supermacist.

Why and how did it happen?
>>
>>131690878
>Tell me the story of how you became a racist/supermacist.
The definition of the word kept getting changed and expanded to include a whole host of people it never applied to previously. All for the convenience of certain political factions who wanted to paint their opposition as undeserving of consideration or worse still to excuse the violation of my rights and those of others.
>>
>>131690878
When I was 11, a shitskin that I considered a close friend stole something in my house. This was the trigger.

But at the end of the day it wasn't anything valuable and he apologized afterwards. What really drawed me to racism at the time, I think, was defending what everybody's against.

But then it led me to consider reality from this new angle and actually discover inconsistencies in the mainstream narrative, and then read far right materials that made sense of it.

I was full blown nazi by age 13.
>>
>>131690878
Context of picture?
>>
>>131690878
visited south philly
and north baltimore
>>
>>131691390
Finnish elections
>>
File: taco town.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
taco town.webm
2MB, 640x360px
be 22 year old young republican during treyvon martin chimpout

wonder why blacks are freaking out over some shitbag who picked a fight. Realize for different they are from us. look into hate facts
>>
>>131690878

For the majority of people, this >>131691290
is the answer to your question, OP.
>>
>>131691390
It's Turkish (referandum) elections, not finnish
>>
>>131690878
>Be young
>see black kids get worse grades and they act up
>"Oh teacher must be racist! I've heard about this before!!!"
>this happens every year
>Family robbed and with threats to my brother and I's life
>Dad says "Hes just desperate for food" and I just watched alladin so I thought he was right! Alladins the good guy!
>Be in school, almost every year blacks pick on weaker kids but it was a majority white school so people always protected eachother against them
>"They're just mean bullies! not all are like that!"
>Every year they try to fight me since my parents raised me right (to be civil and kind and share) but I win every fight
>This happens all up till the 12th grade
I live in texas mind you.
>Half way through the year, cant wait to graduate
>Hurricane Katrina happens
>School assembly
>"Hey guys, this is your principle cuckold, I wanted to tell you all that we will be taking in X amount of new kids that have been displaced from their homes due to the hurricane. We need to do our best to make sure that they feel safe and welcome here, and if ANY ONE is to be rude to them or anything of the sort, they will have to deal with me, personally.

>Uhhh, ok thats cool I guess.
LITERALLY 95% were black, ghetto and angry.
>Lunch time next day
>Fake gangstas from rich neighborhoods go to greet them with "whats up nigga!" with a smile and a extended arm
>3 people literally jump him, and eventually they start running on the lunch tables
>stabbings once a week or so
>Have to have metal detectors before you can enter school now
>Police have dogs come in to find weapons and drugs every wednesday
>Police find 3 guns within a month

School went from a A average to a C average, all the whites left the school, its literally STILL trying to recover after almost 10 years.
>>
realizing wherever theres a large concentration of blacks the area is objectively shittier than the surrounding area and how this fact is consistent from neighborhoods to an entire continent
>>
>>131690878
flag
>>
>>131690878
I started lurking on /b/ in 2008
>>
>>131690878
I don't consider myself a racist, let alone a supremacist.
>>
i was in middle school. the niggers were the only ones who got in fights and who stole my shit.
>>
>>131690878
i went to a 70% black school
>>
>browsing popular tumblr posts
>"white people's feelings are not important than people of color"

just general cock sucking virtue signalling passive aggressiveness
>>
File: 1480799321836.png (44KB, 507x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480799321836.png
44KB, 507x768px
>>131690878
logic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.