[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to go on vacation, let's look at the map. >Italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 476x687px
Want to go on vacation, let's look at the map.

>Italy
Full of niggers
>Spain/Portugal
Full of Moors
>France
Nigger HQ
>Germany
Slime HQ
>Netherlands
Full of stoned niggers
>Sweden
The CaliphateTM
>Finland
Full of rejects from everywhere else
>Belgium
Don't want to get blown up before we leave the terminal

Fuck sake, are we resigned to the Eastern Bloc from now on?
>>
>>131676144
Just come to the United States and avoid the nigger towns
>>
>>131676310
>Come to the United States but avoid the tourist attractions of the United States
>>
>>131676380
Yeah good point. Depends what places you go and what you're interested in tho
>>
The Czech Republic is the most western country that has some form of sanity.
>>
>>131676144
Bavaria is fine
>>
>>131676469
Civil War battlefields.
Where can I find the major ones?
>>
>>131676857
Take a trip along the east coast if you'd like to see them. You can stay in a lot of small, cozy towns
>>
>>131676380
Go to Stone Mountain in Atlanta. Tickets are cheap and its a beautiful confederate memorial. Or go to Tampa Bay and see the most beautiful beaches in America. Your choices w/out niggers
>>
Take a trip to Croatia.
>>
>>131676380
Just avoid nigger areas. you literally have to drive everywhere in most American cities. I've been in dallas for the past 3 months and barely see any niggers because I don't shop at walmart or take the bus.
>>
>>131676144
Israel
>>
>>131676144
Poland?
>>
>>131676144
Unless you like to explore ghettos in your travel you can safely visit any of those countries without noticing any nigger problem
>>
>>131676144
>tourist attractions in the UK
>get run over by a car on a bridge
>get stabbed on a bridge
>get blown up during a concert
>burn in your room
>get stabbed in your room
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.