[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ox oq2ty7YU I can't t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: BenShapiro.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiro.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oxoq2ty7YU

I can't think of one good reason not to support him in 2024. He intends to return federal authority to the states permanently like it was pre
civil war era. He supports Trumps de regulations, lowering taxes and increasing the military. He is what democrats hate the most, a coherent, logical conservative with a 166 IQ. He is to the federal government what dynamite is to a rock, does he have /pol/s endorsement?
>>
>>131675547
Ben Shapiro is a jew, and /pol/ will never support the jews
>>
>>131675724
did you miss the election last year?
>>
He says he doesn't mind the brownification of America. He's just another Israel shill.
>>
As a jew I support him. Aid to isreal will increase to 30% of Americans GDP

MIGA!!!
>>
>>131675547
He's fairly morally corrupt in his actions. His speeches and such are all agreeable to american values, but he is fairly untrustworthy when he actually has to follow through on acting morally in the real world. The Michelle fields thing was at best an attempt at revenge and at worst an attempt to take Brietbart's readership with him to the website he had already set up in secret. Then he had set up that website with a bunch of Ted Cruz PAC money and was very careful to never admit his financial ties to the campaign while extolling Cruz's virtue for months. Also he is a really bad writer and can't edit his site for shit. All the articles are like ten sentences and very biased, especially about Israel. There is no number of Palestinians the Israelis could kill to make Ben criticize that ethno state. Putting Ben in government is asking for corruption. Just let him keep charging $10k to talk on campus because they won't let him on TV anymore.
>>
>>131679430
You have a link to that? I've never seen him comment on the immigration policy in any of his videos.
>>
>>131675547
>...and increasing the military.
Pretty much this. I'll never vote until I see a candidate promoting Peace.
>>
>>131679430
I found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYa5cr3NZC4 he thinks cutting the welfare state will keep out low skilled people, little incentive for mexicans to come if we cut the Gibs
>>
>>131675547
I'd vote for the slimey jew.
>>
File: 22135253agenda.jpg (50KB, 404x476px) Image search: [Google]
22135253agenda.jpg
50KB, 404x476px
>>131675547

He's a dorky Jew who believes in a fictitious civilisation called "western" that (((just-so-happens))) to be based on Judeao-Christian values which effectively means that "we must" support Israel but we cannot support ethno-racial nationalism for Whites.

He's a Jew first and foremost, and ought to live in Israel.

A key to blowing this dork out of the water is to simply keep drawing peoples attention to the double standards he has for Jews and everyone else.
>>
>>131675547
He's unrelatable for normies. He has his small little following and will never move beyond that, like Randlet
>>
File: gynoboyz2024.png (2MB, 1146x1040px) Image search: [Google]
gynoboyz2024.png
2MB, 1146x1040px
>>131675547
>>
>>131675547

Disgusting Zionist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.