[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did white right wing nationalist people in the UK vote to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Brexit-7-lessons.jpg (70KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-7-lessons.jpg
70KB, 711x355px
Why did white right wing nationalist people in the UK vote to remove most of the white right wing nationalist people from the UK?
>>
>>131675325
Nobody likes Slavs. Non-whites are worse, but Slavs aren't better.

I am pretty sure many people voted for Brexit in the hope the Tory government would finally reach the reduction goal of net migration to 0 as promised.
>>
>>131675500

Erm, there's no way we want 0 net migration with impending rises in interest rates, impending inflation, pension liabilities and the most educated and 60,000 of the most competent natives deciding to leave every year.
>>
>>131675500
Amen kraut bro
>>
>>131675911

I want to delete this post and fix it but it says 911 at the end.

Fuck you Hans if Merkel wasn't such a stupid commie cunt Europe might have worked out.
>>
File: farage.jpg (558KB, 2339x1666px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
558KB, 2339x1666px
>>131675325
No, it was more because of the resettlement of migrants. Brown people.
>>
>>131675911
I would rather have a racially homogenous nation than a good economy. One matters and genuinely exists, the other is artificial.
>>
>>131676137

You're right. That was bad timing. But what countries oppose the migrant flood? Slavic countries.

Now that we're out of the EU we've given Germany a complete free reign. France is an inferior economy and cannot stand alone in dissent. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. Everything could go wrong at this point, and I'd wager that it will.

I mean, all of this infighting will leave us completely unprepared for the swarm of genetically engineered 8 ft tall 17 inch cocked psychic Chinese when they storm down the silk road in their mechs to reclaim their rightful tea. This is actually the future, and with no trace of a civilisation in the middle east they'll come straight for us with no fair warning.

What then?
>>
>>131676147
>economy is artificial

Easy to say when you live in a country wealthy enough to have internet and have access to a computer. The economy IS the country. All significant interaction in countries is based on financial transactions. Money makes society work.

Having a racially homogenous nation is good for the economy though because it makes people trust each other since they are all similar. Germany used to be like this hence their large economy. Also Japan's large economy is due in part to their racial homogeneity.
>>
>>131676147

>money isn't real

The value of money is tied to the productivity of a culture, and the native Briton is less productive than the average slav immigrant. This is actually true if you look at median incomes, slavs actually do very well here. The tables will turn, the USSR wasn't 30 years ago. In 20 years who will want to be in Britain?

The Chinese is who, by the way.
>>
Fuck Europe we are an island
>>
>>131677223

On what grounds would you hold distrust towards a Pole?
>>
>>131675325
The polish left the UK years ago because poland is better than the UK

Now we mostly import cheap latvian care workers because they dont understand english and wont quit their 30hour/no break per day jobs
>>
>>131677448

Really made me think.
>>
>>131675911
yes we do, and we want withdrawl from the international banking community
>>
>>131677654
Different language different culture different appearance

People are fundamentally irrational and view anything different as threatening, thus meaning that more racially and culturally homogenous societies are happier and people are more likely to trust each other
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.