[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nice smile": Trump calls out female reporter and makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (256KB, 572x428px)
Untitled.png
256KB, 572x428px
Defend this now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLB2DzKbjkI
>>
Fake news. He said "rice pile"
>>
>>131670546
>he did not grab her by the pussy
Presidential af
>>
>>131670546
at least he isnt a faggot
>>
>>131670546
...and then she sucked him off under the desk? Oh, wait - That's what Bill Clinton with women in the Oval Office. But, "nice smile" is bad. Yeah, okay.
>>
File: PAYNE.png (237KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
PAYNE.png
237KB, 512x512px
bizarre moment? lmao [spoiler]kys[/spoiler]
>>
>>131670546
Fucking legend

They better start building his face on mt Rushmore asap
>>
>>131670546
why does she not have a nice smile?
>>
>>131670546
Would you rather he said she has an ugly smile

Jesus women need to take a fucking compliment
>>
some faggot in an earlier thread said his wife was a journalist and he was done supporting trump because trump paid her a compliment.
>hey u have a nice smile
>u look nice today
>omg he wants to fuck me
stupid fucking professional cunts think that by being paid a compliment is an invitation to fuck
>>
>>131671033
Yeah, he should have just asked to use her as a humidor.
>>
>>131670546
How can that kind of nicety really triggers leftards that much?
>>
>>131670546
That moment was so bizarre
He should know better than to talk to a strong independent woman

If we had Hillary she would have remained silent and simply stuffed her face in her crotch in an act of submission to her amazing smile
>>
Really? People are so desperate to pin shit on Trump he does this all the time. He singles someone out the group and bigs them up that's his way of making people comfortable.
>>
File: Holygrail OG.png (403KB, 739x597px)
Holygrail OG.png
403KB, 739x597px
Whats wrong with it, its just trump being nice...
>>
>>131670546
If she's arguing he's being condescending because she's a woman

She should get over her shit

He's sitting in the throne of the most powerful nation in the world and complimenting her in a benign way

Any experience you might have with the POTUS is likely to be humbling
>>
She was a strong independent women who don't need no compliments.
>>
>>131673778

If it was anyone but Trump kek.
>>
>>131670546
Wow. This is what people are freaking out about? Holy shit, it's fucking nothing. Liberals are going to lose creditably by pushing bullshit like this.
>>
>>131670546
How is that "bizarre" in any way?

I hate libtards more every day. Thanks for being complete fucking idiots.
>>
>>131670546
DESU media types are prolly just jealous that he can actually talk to girls.
>>
>>131671859

That would be do fucking cool. The meme to end all memes.
>>
>>131670546
Male complementing attractive female on nice smile. mkay!? sage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.