[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow fascists, of /pol/, what do we do about the "anti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1498619030235.jpg (97KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498619030235.jpg
97KB, 700x700px
How do we redpill them on biological determinism and Traditionalism?
>>
>>131662896
Faggot. You don't you let them buy into it and then learn. And then they give up on group think parrot talk and become their own people. You will get there one day new fag normieson.
>>
>>131662896
starship troopers made me change my views on racial fascism a little bit.

If mandatory civil service is required to vote, and the process is incredibly rigorous in both physical and mental aspects, I think a minimally multicultural fascist state could exist.

Not as drastic as in the book, but a smaller level of multiculturalism I think could work under such a pretense.
>>
>>131663107
Agreed.
There were blacks that fought for state rights.
>>
>>131662896
For those of you who don't know, there a Secularist and pro miscegenation fascists.

https://youtu.be/_j1aOaqAmtY
>>
File: 1498613930929.png (529KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498613930929.png
529KB, 465x750px
>>131663107
>I read a sci Fi novel about space Marines now I know what I'm talking about irl

Christ

>>131663220
>Dank black guy in a trump hat

Almighty.

When we are talking about demographics it's more complicated than just pointing out the one negro in the group that isn't s total nigger. Fascism seeks unity, and miscegenation does not cause unity it creates racial casts systems like in India or Latin America. It causes more division because it changes the abilities of people and forges then into something new, with no traditions , that is it's own. You're forging a new folk with no cultural backing that simply makes things worse.
>>
>>131663061
One day you will learn how to speak english, but you might want to practice before a but before you post.
>>
>>131663661
Have you read the book? A very small portion of the book is actually about sci fi. The majority of the book is military philosophy, and dissection of civic value.

It's a very good book and if you haven't read it, you would do well to read it. I'm not advocating for miscegenation, just the idea the total racial purity is just right wing virtue signalling. Fascism is a white idea anyways, blacks wouldn't want anything to do with it.
>>
>>131663965
No I wanted to get into the horus heresy series myself. But it's on my list
>>
File: 1498673137796.png (193KB, 499x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498673137796.png
193KB, 499x478px
>>131663775
You mad cause you don't get it. Quit your pussyfooting commanazi

https://youtu.be/2eFBdG8qHWE
>>
>>131663965
>just the idea the total racial purity is just right wing virtue signalling

Ethnic purity is more important, but then the creation of new ethnicities is inevitable over time. But the problem with modern society is that with all of our technological achievements, we have begun to fall into a utopian orientation of a post racial world.

That's what a lot of these more left leaning fascists advocate, although they forget that this has been tried before and failed.
>>
>>131664592
No you just don't know how to write or communicate in general you frog posting cancer.
>>
>>131663965
>>131664482
>culture war
Bill O'Reilly
>art of war

Good starter for the new fag
>>
File: nB3ujFU.jpg (908KB, 3200x2839px) Image search: [Google]
nB3ujFU.jpg
908KB, 3200x2839px
>>131664482
Really good book. Nothing like the movie.
>>
>>131664867
Why thank you good sir. My autismic reflexes help my memorize where all my peepees are located
>>
>>131664779
Absolutely agree with you.

A post racial world is impossible, until people are literally able to engineer people, at which point I don't even think we would be human.
>>
>>131663661
But i know blacks that have trenseded race. They literally call undomesticated blacks
>niggers
>right wing but not cucks
>love trump
>not ugly or retarded
Im really glad i have them in my life
>>
>>131665727
>trenseded

I wouldn't be surprised if you were black desu
>>131664928
>Bill O'Reilly

This better be b8. Sun Tzu is fine though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.